RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Dawndusk - Staff Recruitment

pokeball JAPOfflineFemale
I used to know nothing
Rep:
Level 89
All I need is:
Scripter - Yeah, I s*ck at Ruby. That's why I need scripter to do the codes. All you need to do is placing the scripts I have to the game. Pretty easy, hun?

Dungeon Mapper - Well, it's not like I can't, but I never have any mood to make labyrinths, caves, etc. I will do the bosses places, shrines, and important places. Dungeons always kill my mood and that's why I need someone to do it.

Okay I think it's enough for now. If you're interested please give me any example of your work.
Thanks!

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Project of the Month winner for April 2008
I can help with The Dungeon Mapping, since I got like 89% of Final Remix Project almost done =/

Spoilers has 3 of my works.
They're on from Easy level to hard =)
Spoiler for:
Easy:

Normal:
}
Hard:

« Last Edit: April 02, 2007, 12:30:27 AM by Dark Angel Sion »

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
Dark Angel Sion
very nice second screenshot!  8)
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

I used to know nothing
Rep:
Level 89
I can help with The Dungeon Mapping, since I got like 89% of Final Remix Project almost done =/

Spoiler for:
Easy:

Normal:
}
Hard:

They're GREAT! O__O I'm amazed! But... is it really okay? I mean, even though it's already 89%, but your project is still in progress, right? I'll PM you about more details, though.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
I told you what i can do in that pm of yours, lets see if it goes good.

And Btw DAS, YOURE MAPPING IS AWSOME! BETTER STOP IT OR I"LL BE FORCED TO KILL YOU AND TAKE UR SKILLZ
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 88
Back with RMVX!
I guess I can do the scripting, as long I i don't have to make any complex scripts. As long as I'm just doing what you said in the first post, I'm good.
PROPERTY OF TEABAG!!! ALL HAIL TEABAG!!!

I used to know nothing
Rep:
Level 89
I told you what i can do in that pm of yours, lets see if it goes good.

And Btw DAS, YOURE MAPPING IS AWSOME! BETTER STOP IT OR I"LL BE FORCED TO KILL YOU AND TAKE UR SKILLZ

Okay. I don't really think I need musician but perhaps original MIDIs in game will be a plus point. We'll discuss it through PM, kay?

BTw, you're right.

I guess I can do the scripting, as long I i don't have to make any complex scripts. As long as I'm just doing what you said in the first post, I'm good.

Placing means editing. O.o Is it really okay?

« Last Edit: March 28, 2007, 12:09:00 AM by jap0911 »

Rep:
Level 88
Back with RMVX!
As long as it's nothing major, just editing a few lines, sure, it shouldn't be a problem. Also, I'm not guna be able to do much for the next week or to because of school.

I used to know nothing
Rep:
Level 89
No...

Okay, let's see...
For now, I need to use the Letter by Letter System by Slipknot (the thread is somewhere in RMRK).

Can you show me an example of using it via PM?

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

I used to know nothing
Rep:
Level 89
No, I've downloaded it.
Basically I want to know that's a complex script or not for Irgna.

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Dark Angel Sion
very nice second screenshot!  8)
Thanx, I actually learned from watching everyone making they're Caves...I wanted to make something different  :lol:

Spoiler for:
Easy:

Normal:
}
Hard:

They're GREAT! O__O I'm amazed! But... is it really okay? I mean, even though it's already 89%, but your project is still in progress, right? I'll PM you about more details, though.
Well, It is 89% completed...but I don't see the hurry to finish it  ::) Tecnically no one has replied since a long time in that Thread below my signature except me with my updates. (Final Remix Demo hasn't been released Yet)

>.> If I am dead, then you'll never know the secret to do it...Even if u take me skills you'll never know how to do them muahahaha xDDD.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I would need a Mock map of the order you want at least the first Cave Dungeon.

So I can start working on them. =/ More like making circles connecing with others with lines etc, etc. So that way I can make the Whole Dungeons and send the first set right in =)

I used to know nothing
Rep:
Level 89
I give you the freedom to make any kind of dungeon!
Because... It's just... I don't want to limit your creativity... You know, sometimes mock maps can be really limiting.

Do you mind?

Rep:
Level 88
Back with RMVX!
I should be able to do it, but it will take some time before I can get around to it. Is that ok?

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
I give you the freedom to make any kind of dungeon!
Because... It's just... I don't want to limit your creativity... You know, sometimes mock maps can be really limiting.

Do you mind?
Very well.
I won't mind that much  :)

I used to know nothing
Rep:
Level 89
I should be able to do it, but it will take some time before I can get around to it. Is that ok?

Very OK.

To Dark Angel Sion: Thanks!  :)

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
You gave me the duty, and i'm on it ma;am!
Arlen is hot.

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys

I have sended you the file to your PM jap0911

=I Sorry for the delay.

Rep:
Level 88
Back with RMVX!
Wow, very impressive. :o

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Wow, very impressive. :o
Thanx.
I am quite proud of it, had to play it  ::)

But I still know I can do better than that.

I used to know nothing
Rep:
Level 89
It meets all of my expectations, y'know! xDDDD

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
It meets all of my expectations, y'know! xDDDD
;) Happy that you like it.

I used to know nothing
Rep:
Level 89
Oh, I don't like it.
I LOVE IT!! xD

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Sorry, Wasn't able to start working on the Forest Dungeon...as I am currently at a friends house.

Would start doing it when I return home and I would send the 1st part via Pm =I

I used to know nothing
Rep:
Level 89
It's ok!
I'm going to be off for now too.
I'll be back later.