RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Cutscenes? [resolved]

Rep:
Level 87
It still freezes... im starting to get frustrated..

but thank you for trying to help me. i may not be getting what i want done, but im slowly learning the little things..

Do you think it could be a tech problem?

Its only on this event, because i can push F12 and bring up the save menu again, and pick another save file, and everything is perfect. its just after this one event

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
are there any other events on the page?
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Rep:
Level 87
i dont think so.

here is the entire event. ill wait to mess with it until you look at it:

(the highlighted 'wait for 15 frames' is the middle of the event)

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
set this event to paralell process...if that dosen't work i must be missing something. If you dont mind send me the project I'll look at it and send it back fixed if I can.

Rep:
Level 87
set this event to paralell process...if that dosen't work i must be missing something. If you dont mind send me the project I'll look at it and send it back fixed if I can.

urg.. still didnt work. i must be missing something too

sending it to you is fine by me. how would i do that tho?

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
do you have winRAR? its a prgoram. just find your game folder and make it into a .rar or a .zip I guess. then use:

www.megaupload.com

and upload it and send it to me.

Rep:
Level 87
yeah i got it i think.

give me a sec

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
alright, sorry for the delay that will happen. i have a b-ball game to play in so I will br gone for a while.

Rep:
Level 87
its cool. ill work on a title screen or other maps while i wait.

do you want me to start you at the beginning of the game? or on that map?

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)2013 Best IRC ChatterboxParticipant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
It's on auto run. Try parallel process.

Rep:
Level 87
that doesnt work

Rep:
Level 87
alright, sorry for the delay that will happen. i have a b-ball game to play in so I will br gone for a while.

For some reason it wouldnt send. so here is the link:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=0CKUIFV1

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)2013 Best IRC ChatterboxParticipant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
You forgot to include everything. It won't work without the entire folder and everything in it.

Rep:
Level 87
You forgot to include everything. It won't work without the entire folder and everything in it.

did it work this time?

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=JP0Y7AJN

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
here ya go:
« Last Edit: March 26, 2007, 10:19:59 PM by Nouman »

Rep:
Level 87
OMG thank you so much!

what was wrong with it?

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
I couldn't find it so I evented the thing differntly. you had your  autorun on one map make stuff happen on anoter map, so I cut the event into two and used a switch.

Rep:
Level 87
o. well thats gay lol

but thank you so much for fixing it for me. now i can move on.

its funny bc i have no idea for a story line ><

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
xD is this a zelda game?

Rep:
Level 87
it was suppost to be, but now im just messing around with it before i make a realy game i think

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
well if you continue with a zelday game...look for this to update:;

http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,12486.0.html

Ancient Mummy
Rep:
Level 90
Thats what I ment jeesz..
Nobody listen to me ?????

Rep:
Level 87
wow thats really cool man. how did you make the link gif?

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
wow thats really cool man. how did you make the link gif?

wait, what? lol maybe I;m just lost but can you say that again.

Rep:
Level 87
sorry lol

how did you make the link character for your zelda game?