RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Beta Celestial Tournement!

Rep:
Level 88
http://www.uploading.com/files/ATQEPITO/Celestial_Tournement.zip.html
Here is the file for it.
Feel free to edit it for your use.
This is only a partial of it, and I'll update it everyother day.
Happy beta'ing!

(Please leave critisim, any errors, flaws, and script suggestions that work with pk.)
Password is penguins...i didnt know that was to get to it
though it was so no one changed file.....
« Last Edit: March 25, 2007, 05:42:20 AM by Rpg_Gnome »

Rep:
Level 89
I is my hero!
Password ain't workin

Rep:
Level 88
Password ain't workin
Changed it, its penguins
« Last Edit: March 25, 2007, 04:23:45 AM by Rpg_Gnome »

Rep:
Level 89
I is my hero!
You need to upload all the files

Rep:
Level 88
It wont let me just upload the file, and I had seleted it from the list......so I don't know, how can I send the file in the forums, cuase ill do that.

Rep:
Level 89
I is my hero!
Well make a zip or rar and put all the files(data, graphics, audio, etc) in it then upload it to like somewhere cause you can't upload it onto the forum

To make a zip right click and press new then select Zip(Compressed Folder) then drag all the files into it then upload it

Rep:
Level 88
Anyone else going to test it?
It doesnt have the abs in it yet, i need sprites of my guy attacking.....