RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Weird question for guys...

Rep: +0/-0Level 87
Hi, I'm writing a story and I need some help with something... my main character gets kicked HARD in his *cough* "private" parts, and since I'm a girl, I don't really know how it feels like, so if any guy here has ever experienced that in the past, I would appreciate it if you'd share your story... and I'm not joking, so I won't make fun of you, I just need to know what it's like, like how painful it is, how long you felt pain, and whatever other details that might be useful to me. Please.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
I read this in a book.
When you get kicked hard in the balls, you feel pretty...what you say HOLLOW inside, then white acid-toxic things spit out of your mouth, just like when you drink poision, and eventually you die.

But if its  a little soft its nothing great, you just get a little..okay a lot of hurt, but when its hard on the balls, you die.

NO I DONT HAVE EXPERIENCE, YOU CAN SEE I AM ALIVE, I READ IT.
NO I DID NOT SEARCH THE NET FOR THIS.
its in a book @_@
Arlen is hot.

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
you should put an image of an "!" mark over his head then have him RUN around all over the place for like a a min and then fall to the ground.  :D
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Or...
Maybe jonny cage should give him a finishing uppercut on his balls, so they fly out, and then the words should be displayed : UB3R FATALITY.
Arlen is hot.

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
It's like a strong numbing pain. It makes it hard to move as well.

I was poked in the nuts with a pin once and I couldn't get up for a minute.
bringing sexy back

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
I was poked in the nuts with a pin once and I couldn't get up for a minute.
OMGWTFBBQ
HOW CAN SOMEONE JUST "POKE" YOU WITH A "PIN" IN YOUR "NUTS"
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2014 Most Unsung Member2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Most Mature Member2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Most Mature Member2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2010 Most Mature Member2010 Favourite Staff Member
First person to poke me in the nuts with anything will mysteriously die in a random fire. And I'm not so sure about the running around, more like stagger fall, then bring up the game over screen.

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Silver decribed getting hit in 'no nos' pretty well. Also getting hit in the junk makes me want to kill people.

Oh my, I went ahead and did some research on Google and found out that a guy can be killed by a strong blow in the balls. I really thought it was a joke, but it really wasn't... I think I'll drop the "HARD" part of it if I don't want my character to die...  :D

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Even though some one can die from it, most people aren't stong enough to kill some one with a nut shot. So it can still be hard. Also, make sure he falls ver and can't get back up for a few minutes.

Yes, I've been hit in the nuts that hard. It wasn't pleasant.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Oh my, I went ahead and did some research on Google and found out that a guy can be killed by a strong blow in the balls. I really thought it was a joke, but it really wasn't... I think I'll drop the "HARD" part of it if I don't want my character to die...  :D

No-one listens to the wolf, but finally he's the right one.

+REP TO ME BY ME
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best Musician2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member
you should put an image of an "!" mark over his head then have him RUN around all over the place for like a a min and then fall to the ground.  :D

If you've ever been kicked in the nuts, you'd know running around is out of the question. It's more like:

:kick:
:fall:
:barf:
:tinysmile:

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
Zamullet got mad at me.  ;9

i was on the floor for an hour. The pain had gone but it was emotional. I felt like just laying there...
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Best Musician2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member
Sometimes just a grazing can be the most horrible pain. ;o;

Rep:
Level 91
Personal Text
Umm I have ben hit in the nuts plenty of times...
I think I may have no chance of having children actually...
The pain make your whole body numb...
You get the feeling in your throat like you want to throw up...
You fall to the ground and rithe in pain...
and you stay there for a while taking deep breaths...
If your character gets up have him walk around for a fair bit limmping...

My worst experience of pain was the other week actually...
I tried to do a forwards flip off the highdive and over rotated...
My crotch area took all the impact...
I couldnt walk for half an hour and even then it was difficult...

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Project of the Month winner for April 2007
Ever got punched right in the liver or right into the stomach? It's similar. It makes it hard to breathe. The rest is just like Silverline said, but if I'm not wrong that goes for every vital organ.
Get King of Booze for Android, for iOS, for OUYA or for Windows!
Visit our website.
You can also love/hate us on Facebook or the game itself.

Get DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is!

Rep:
Level 91
Personal Text
Aparantly the pain of getting hit in the nuts hard...
Is equivelent to giving birth...
Just something I heard...
Don't know how true 'tis though...

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Just as Blizzard said, when you get punched hard in the stomach, you feel numb, and hollow, and like "WTF YOU BASTARD YOU PUNCHED ME"
but she knows already to yeah /thread?
Arlen is hot.

Thanks a lot, guys. Now I know enough to make it believable. And thank you Angelic for giving such a detailed description, it's way better than any other I could have found out there!

Rep:
Level 97
Ever got punched right in the liver or right into the stomach? It's similar. It makes it hard to breathe. The rest is just like Silverline said, but if I'm not wrong that goes for every vital organ.

Being punched in the kidneys is almost as bad too. It has to be a good punch though.

Aparantly the pain of getting hit in the nuts hard...
Is equivelent to giving birth...
Just something I heard...
Don't know how true 'tis though...

No way. At least the pain of getting hit in the sack goes away after a short while. Giving birth is a much longer process - not to mention the fact it'd be like a watermelon coming out your nose.

You zetta sons of digits.
Rep:
Level 91
SMEEEEE HEEEEEE
Just as Blizzard said, when you get punched hard in the stomach, you feel numb, and hollow, and like "WTF YOU BASTARD YOU PUNCHED ME"
but she knows already to yeah /thread?

i wish there was enough brain power left to say those words when you get struck in the nuts

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Concordo. Usually if I get hit in the junk I can't manage any thought more complex then 'ow'.

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Project of the Month winner for April 2007

Being punched in the kidneys is almost as bad too. It has to be a good punch though.

Just like I said. I think it goes for every vital organ.
Get King of Booze for Android, for iOS, for OUYA or for Windows!
Visit our website.
You can also love/hate us on Facebook or the game itself.

Get DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is!

Absolutely the one chosen by fadark
Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
I've taken some groin hits, and it gives you a bad stomach ache, it hurts to walk, and you just feel like you are in pain all over.

Rep:
Level 91
Personal Text
Oh yea no problem...
I just explained the feeling I get...
After being hit...
Which I've had plenty...
More than the average guy according to my mate...

Latly I've been waking up with sore balls...
I think I have begun hitting my self in the nuts...
While I'm asleep...
It's not good!