RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
DotA

Poll

Have you played DotA? Did you like it?

Played it, loved it
Played it, Not my style
Played it, hated it
Never played it
Never played it, but hate it for reasons both philosophical and scientific

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Most Mature MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2010 Most Mature Member2010 Favourite Staff Member
Bleh... Anyway, I am bored and I wanted to experiment with the poll making option, as I never have before.

Anyway, what do you guys think of DotA? I like it myself. Rexxar is so cool clear cutting the forest!

For those of you who don't know, DotA is a Warcraft III mod.

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
I like Warcraft III, but the only mod i ever played for it was the Dwarves' campaign.

Rep:
Level 91
I own you.
Played it once. was constantly called a noob and never got the point of so I stopped playing it.
1 death is a tragedy but 1 million deaths is a statistic.
-Joseph Stalin

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
I suck at Warcraft custom games.
Arlen is hot.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
I love DotA. Hey modern algebra, wanna play someday? 1v1, man. -Arem. :D

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Most Mature MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2010 Most Mature Member2010 Favourite Staff Member
totally. There are some heroes who I hate, so I'm not a big fan of random, but I'd totally be up for it  :)

Played it once. was constantly called a noob and never got the point of so I stopped playing it.

Despite my professed love for DotA, I sympathize with you. I'm pretty sure half the people on B.net only play dota so that they can blame being terrible at the game on the "fag nigger n00bs who were shitted out by whores" (actual comment from a game) on their teams ;8
« Last Edit: March 25, 2007, 05:07:01 AM by modern algebra »

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
That's why I don't like playing games on the internet. People think way too much of themselves.

Rep:
Level 88
No.. i think he some sort of Midboss
ive played it. i liked it but in the beining of matches they would always call me noob but i would come back and prove them wrong pretty fast. I quit because of the people who think there god at it and just talk big... im not one i have a replay of a couple of matches to proove...
"Life is a struggle; technology creates more idiot proof things, and the universe creates better idiots; so far the universe is winning" -Shino_Ryuu

Rep:
Level 94
We should get a game going sometime.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Hmm... Apparently, Holkeye, Yukimora, modern algebra, and I like DotA... So 2v2? Maybe on the coming Sunday? What server do you guys use and what are your account names? That way, I can add you because I can only on Sundays at the moment and on Sundays, I can only play after about 5:30.

Rep:
Level 97
I'd be in. I normally use u.s. east, but I'm kinda in the middle so I can use either server. On east, my name is modernalgebra (big surprise :)), and on the west I am CaptainIrish.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Super uber necro bump. We never got the game started and I seriously wanna play an -apemom with someone.

Rep:
Level 89
No Cake For you!
Tides of Blood is way better

Rep:
Level 97
Super uber necro bump. We never got the game started and I seriously wanna play an -apemom with someone.

What's your account name? Never mind, I can't play anyway

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Lol. Never? ;9

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
C'mon... Kazuki, I know you're out there. >:(

Rep:
Level 89
i like warcraft 3... but gamespy seems to have became a cunt and stopped me from logging on completely saying i have something wrong with some shit (no idea) (anyonw knows how i could fix that you could give me a hand) but yeah i played DoTA, it was ok but i played the early versions, which were no where near as good as the later ones.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah

Rep:
Level 89
Any know how i could solve my lil problem?

I'm the mother-fucking muffin KING, bitch.
Rep:
Level 88
Fuck You.
i like the song.....

a href="http://www.justsayhi.com/bb/fight5" style="display: block; background: url(http://assets.justsayhi.com/badges/415/366/fight5.sxycnp87hy.jpg) no-repeat; width: 296px; height: 84px; font-family: Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 42px; color: #fff; text-decoration: none; text-align: center; padding-top: 145px;">25</a><p><small>Meet <a href="http://www.justsayhi.com/states/151/new-hampshire">New Hampshire Singles</a></small></p

Rep:
Level 88
Unoriginal text here.
I came, I saw, I owned... DotA. It's a fun Warcraft 3 map, and I play the AI versions regularly to practice.