RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Pokémon Olivine Version

Rep:
Level 88
http://www.rukinet.com
I know ... I'm not a TOTAL n00b ._. but hey, btw, what does a sqaure mean? (you know tghe extra passability you can set to autotiles

Rukinet. - the dot's included!

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
I wonder the same thing...

Rep:
Level 88
Back with RMVX!
That makes it so that the edge is passable, but not the inside.
PROPERTY OF TEABAG!!! ALL HAIL TEABAG!!!

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
Oh, well, now I know! Thanks too much!

Rep:
Level 88
Back with RMVX!
No problem, alway happy to help.  ;)

Rep:
Level 88
okay, thanks! but then I just wonder... Isn't there anyway you can make the edges non-passable and the INSIDE passable?  :-\

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
I think you would have to try that out your self...Idk.

Anywho, I'm very annoyed that Gunz hasn't fully updated.

Rep:
Level 88
Back with RMVX!
Yes there is a way: First, you have to make a SEPERATE autotile to represent the INSIDE area. Set the passability to this autotile to [ O ]. Set the autotile to represent the edge to [X]. make sure you place the passable autotile on TOP. Sorry if these instructions aren't very clear. I'll try to make some pic to show you what I mean if I get a chance.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
You mean just make two auto tiles? And make one as the edges and one for the inside....

Rep:
Level 88
Back with RMVX!
Basically make the autotile you want, put that down. Then make one that matches the INSIDE of that autotile.

Communication begins with understanding
Rep:
Level 89
Project of the Month winner for October 2007
A pokemon game...I have seen to much of them these days, so I have nothing to say about this game.

sweden rules by the way

Rep:
Level 88
sweden rules by the way

är du svensk? Sverige suger ju -__-' (are you swedish? Sweden sucks ffs!)

EDIT: oh, btw... I'm swedish, too!

Communication begins with understanding
Rep:
Level 89
Project of the Month winner for October 2007
Yes, Im swedish, just let's go back to topic.

Why Im not commenting this game is because Im not a big fan of pokemon, and I have seen to much Pokemon games made in XP these days. Im tired of them, that's all.

Rep:
Level 87
You WILL Caramelldansen!

FIRIN MAH LAZARR!! since 1994.

Rep:
Level 88
I could map for you. I'd need all the map resources that your using, and info on what to make :bean:

Rep:
Level 86
Brits, or gtfo.
Um - quick translation correction - Retasu means Lettuce, not Salad.
why are you looking down here srsly i mean, my post is up there.

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2014 King of RMRK2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best Counsel2014 Best Writer2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Writer2011 Best Counsel2010 Funniest Member2010 Best Writer
Um - quick translation correction - Retasu means Lettuce, not Salad.

AAAANNND This is where you have made a mistake.

You do not post in topics that are all the way from May of last year, especially if you are correcting a minor detail. Japanese, as well as many other foreign languages, can use the same word for multiple meanings, most of them closely related. Now, PLEASE make sure to check how long the last post was ago.  ;9
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep