RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Pokémon Olivine Version

Rep:
Level 88
http://www.rukinet.com
Spoiler for Edits (Read often):
•Character BIOs added!
•Story added!
•Mexneto joined the team!
•Nouman joined the team!
•Luille Town, Pokari House, Shinji's Room and Prof. Sagara's lab. screenshots added!
•Pokémon Marble Version change name to "Pokémon Jade Version"
•Changed back the names-I just remembered...
•Kan joined the team!
•Added Pokari Shinji's and Sagara Ashley's trainer cards to the character section!
•Pokémon Marble Version and Pokémon Amber version officially becomes counterparts! Read more under "counterparts" later!
•Pokémon Marble Version becomes... POKéMON OLIVINE VERSION! Check out Olivine at english Wikipedia!
• I'm erasing the contents of the current Screenshots -section due to the fact that the game have been started over! - 2007-04-14
  • I also added the new section Recruitment (should I call it that or Hiring?) where I will be putting information about new positions and when they get available and stuff! - 2007-04-14
  • I just added the new 'fetures'-section :D enjoy! - 2007-04-14
  • Arranged the 'welcome'/'introduction'-message right below this 'spoiler'. - 2007-04-15
  • Created the new section 'History' where you will be able to read all the history of pokémon olivine version and what have happened during the production! - 2007-04-15
  • Added a new map of Ichigo City - made by Nouman, btw - in the screenshots-section. Go check it out! - 2007-04-15
  • The game-creation (not planning and stuff) is put on hold for a while... read more in history. - 2007-04-18

Hi, everybody! As I said before, I got the idea from Mexneto (my good friend and co-leader of this project, as I in his) who was making Pokémon Amber Version (nowadays called Wulfenite version) and started to build on my own pokémon game - Pokémon Marble Version! Later on stuff happened and Marble version changed name to Olivine version as the Amber version (which was now officially a counterpart to Olivine version) changed name to Wulfenite version. You can read more about Pokémon Olivine Version in the new 'History' -section later in the topic!
----

Spoiler for Story:
You may want to read about the characters before going in to this ... Actually I haven't written it yet, so just do as you think is best! (You can read about the characters right below! V)

"In a world where humans and pokémons live together.
A world where both men, women and animals can liv together.
A world where every living creature can be called poeple.

Pokémons and humans live together in a world where the humans chase the animals and catches them in small cages called "Pokéballs". Now is this really fair? Yes! Because the pokémons have a great time with their masters (called pokémon trainers) during free time and battles!
Even though this may seem a little violent nobody wants war and evil. Neither humans nor animals.
Two evil groups who want to fight until their pokémons die as their dirty slaves and their side wins over the other. Not even one of these think that it's terrible, awful!
A young boy and girl seeks out on a journey to save all the pokémons, but still with their own dreams in mind. The half-american girl Ashley wants to become a pokémon breeder! Shinji wants to become the greates pokémon master their ever was and his rival-friend Futsuki wants to become something close to that-a pokémon champion!
Together and separate these three battle each other and a whole bunch of bad guys partly to save all the pokémons, and the world, but mostly to acchieve their biggest goals in life!

Our story begins in Luan Town with either Ashley or Shinji as main character. Good luck! The pkmn-world is counting on you! Do your best and your pokémon will always believe in you and be there for you!!"

Spoiler for Characters:
The only playable characters are the two first ones, Ashley and Shinji. Later on you will meet your rival, Futsuki. The names in "signs" are changeable! When you choose your sex you get to name Shinji, if you picked boy, or Ashley, if you picked girl. Then, later on in the game, when you meet Futsuki-you get to choose his name to.

Name: Sagara "Ashley"
Sex: Female
Hometown: Luan Town
Background: Little Ashley moved to Luille town when she was 4 years old in purpose of her father, Sagara Kuno's pokémon stuidies. She lives next door with her fathers lab. and an empty house. Ashley's mother was borned in america and later on moved to Japan, married Ashley's father and gave birth to her, which, unfortunately, caused her own death.
Ashley's dream is to restore world piece for all pokémon and to become a pokémon breeder.

Name: Pokari "Shinji"
Sex: Male
Background: Shinji is 4 months younger then Ashley. He moved in on her 15th birthday and they became friends immedietly!
Shinji's father died, tragically, in a car accident when Shinji was 5 years old. His mother is tyoung and beutiful. She has a wonderful sense of humour and loves to cook and clean. She is practically the perfect mom, which Shinji actually is a bit ashamed for ...
Shinji's dream is to become the best pokémon trainer there ever was and, of course, to "catch 'em all!"

Name: Sagara Kuno
Background: Sagara Kuno is a pokémon professor who spends so much time in his lab, studiyng about pokémon, that his 15-years old daughter, Ashley, barely even knows him anymore.
He's a nice, and kind of clumsy, but still and excellent pokémon professor. Kuno give Shinji and Ashley their first pokémons in the early beginning of the game.

Name: Kitsudo, "Futsuki"
Hometown: Momoville
Background: Futsuki is a 16-years old boy that Shinji almost hates. These two have known each other and been enemies since they were both around 6 years old! Even though these two might look terrible together, they've been through much and the ones that have seen them knows that they're, deep inside, really, really close.
Futsuki has the same dream as Shinji, just that he has a, tiny, bit different goal-to become pokémon champion!

Spoiler for Screenshots:
So, finally, here comes the new screenshots (from the new version) - enjoy!

Luan Town by Kesshomaru

Route 101 by Kesshomaru

Route 102 by Kesshomaru

Momoville by Kesshomaru

Note: Momo is japanese and can both mean pink or peach.  ;8

Town of Retasu by Kesshomaru
[THE IMAGE IS LOADING, PLEASE WAIT FOR A MOMENT]
Note: Retasu is japanese, meaning sallad.  ;D

Ichigo City by Nouman

Note: Ichigo means strawberry in - can you guess which language(?) - japanese!  :lol:

If you wonder why there aren't any pictures of insides yet, it's because I was too tired when I fixed these (it was, like, 4.30 am!)... But don't worry! When I got more time and isn't this exhausted I will put up screenshots at them too! (Well, at least in the hero houses, the pokélab, the rivals house and other important buildings...!)

Spoiler for Features:
Here follows a list of already-taken-care-of, fixing-right-now and to-come features in Pokémon Olivine version.

-Hunt, meet, challenge, catch and train pokémon just in the official pokémon games!
 -Meet and defeat pokémon trainers and gym leaders just as in a reguler pokémon game!
 -regular-pokémon-game looking maps with pokémarts and pokémon centers!
 -Custom title screen (more functions like "options" is still to come)!
 -HMs as cut with difference use in battles and in-game!
 -Acces to almost every pokémon ever existed in earlier games plus many, many more, especielly created for Olivine version and Wulfenite version!
 -Get almost full access to the region in Wulfenite version as soon as the pokémon league is defeated!
 -Altogether in Olivine version and Wulfenite version you will be able to collect every legendary and special pokémon ever! (Although, just like in regular pokémon counterparts, you won't be able to get them all unless you have the both version!)

-And lots, lots, lots and still lots of new features will come along later on the construction of Pokémon Olivine Version!

Spoiler for History:
Welcome to the History-section where you will be able to read almost every little detail on what have happened during the productions and more. Enjoy!

Version 1.0
When I first joined rmrk.net (which I'm, by the way, so glad I did) I made a few new friends (like Nouman and Mexneto) who, one of them (Mexneto, that is), was making a new pokémon game - Pokémon Amber Version! I got interested, joined his team, started creating my own pokémon game - Pokémon Marble Version - and had a great time! I had got my pkmn tilesets from Mexneto (thanks, by the way) and made a pretty nice game, actually looking like a real pokémon game! However, although it went on great in the beginning it got wrong and some stuff happened - and also, I didn't really like how it looked...  :-\ Well, well. I stopped working on this game and would in not so long begin with the next version.

My original wanted title
When I started making my pokémon game (thanks to Mexneto ;)) I originally wanted to name it, as it is called in swedish, 'bärnsten'. Later on I looked it up (the english word, that is) and found out that the title I originally wanted was the title of the game that had inspired me to start making a pokémon game - that's right - Amber! Instead (as I guess you would have noticed) I named it Pokémon Marble Version!

Version 2.0
This was the second try for me to create my very own pokémon game - Pokémon Marble Version! Now it went a lot better than in the first try and I got really proud of making it look so much like a pokémon game! Although, my computor weren't too good and every time I tried to test-play the game after I added an event with a graphic this error box popped up saying that the 'script is hanging' and shut down the test-play window. Sometimes it even came up more seriously "critical error at code 10324df66" (or what the heck!) and shut down the entire RMXP program! I stopped even trying to continue on the game, as sad as it may be, and did other stuff instead. And I can't say that the fact that I spent several hours in configurating the tilesets (where you can go, where you can't go and so on) made the stop-producing-the-game procedure any easier...!

Change of version's name.
I felt that Marble was becoming kinda boring and didn't really suit a pokémon game (or did it? ???) so I was thinking up names. It was hard but then, I came up with something, although I thought it felt like I had heard that somewhere before - Pokémon Jade Version! You see, right? Well, however... Later someone told me that Jade version was one of the fake pokémon games (Jade version and Diamond version) so I immedietly took it away and got back to Marble version.

Affiliates and counterparts.
Since the beginning of Pokémon Marble verison I and Mexneto (Marble version and Amber version) has been affiliates that has helped eachother out and sending material when the other needed it, but now it was to become something more... Mexneto and I decided to make our (actually, totaly different) pokémon games counterparts (you know like pokémon ruby and sapphire version) - that's right! We decided not to change either one of us' games and instead make it so that all the new pokémons will exist in both and also so that when, in (let's say) Amber version, you complete the pokémon league you will get acces to almost the entire region in Marble version.
 One more thing we decided in the becoming-counterparts process was to change both our pokémon games' names. Amber became Wulfenite and Marble became Olivine.

Version 3.0, current version.
As the title says, this is the current version I'm making! It is the most pokémon-looking game I've ever created! I just need to add a pokémon cbs, cms and a system where the player will be able to catch pokémon! I'm still mapping the second town right now due to the fact that I started working on this version just yesterday evening...  ^-^

No Move...  :o
No move... Yeah, that's right! Something have happened to RMXP and all the player can do for the moment is to turn to the left, the right, up and down - NO WALKING, that is
 So, due to the fact that this error has occured and we don't know how to solve (and no one else at rmrk.net seems to know how either), we will have to put the creation of the ral game on hold - unfortunately! We will work and work hard on getting this problem fixed, but if we can't... I really don't know what's going to happen to this pokémon game... Hope it'll get fixed and it may be!

Spoiler for Counterpart Info:
Here, in this new section called Counterpart/Wulfenite version you will be able to read news about Olivine versions official counterpart, Wulfenite version (earlier known as, Amber version). You will be able to read almost the same news as the Wulfenite version's
official topic, although, not really everything. To read more settled information about the Wulfenite version visit the official topic !

The real information will come in a minute, till then, visit the official Wulfenite version topic!
Well, well... now I really have to go to the bathroom...!!

Spoiler for Recruiting:
So, you want to join in on this pokémon game? Perfect! Better too many than too few, right? Well, however, let's take a look at the recruiting details following...!

Positions, possible
The following are the possible positions for the game, although not everyone of them may be available for the moment. If this is the case and you really want just that position - hang on! The position will become available! However, let's not forward the list anymore and let's take a look at the positions and what's required!

Mapper - A great choice as the game will become big, and also, bigger and bigger! Even though it's not a big problem for me to do it alone, it still is a problem, right? So, mapper is a nice choice (that is, if we're looking for any mappers for the moment) so that the big work won't be too much for the current mappers. To become a mapper you will need a pokémon tileset, skills in mapping, knowledge about pokémon-mapping and how the original pokémon games is created! You could also need som free time, motivation and a nice drink now when the summer is approaching. ;)
Designer - Perfect for coming up with new pokémons and attacks! As a designer you would help out with creating new pokémons and their appearences (and abilities). You would also, of course, get to name the pokémon (or at least come up with a few ideas which, of course, everyone is allowed to do). To become a designer you will need to be able to draw (of course) pokémon, have a great sense of fantasy (and pokémon) and be able to get all of your ideas out on the paper! You could also need som free time, motivation and a nice swimming suit for your breakes now that the summer is approaching! ;)
Spriter - Perfect! Of course we can get already made sprites for existing pokémons, but it's when it comes to new-created pokémons made by us on the team! Now, we can't just design the pokémons, we need someone to sprite them too. Maybe it could be you, what do you think? To become a spriter you will need to have skills in spriting (especielly in pokémon spriting) and have som spare time. Maybe some sun oil to prevent sun burns now when summer is here! ;)
Storywriter, eventer - Great! We need those who can come up with a good storyline and who can plan what's gonna happen in the game like "head-character walks in to the pokémart. A kid runs at him..." (not that great, but to make an example). To become a storywriter/eventer you will need some fantasy! Nothing more! Oh, except the knowledge that TOO MUCH is just TOO MUCH!
Scripter - Of course we will needa few scripters! Without scripters then how the h*ll are we supposed to be able to make a true-looking pokémon game? Without a scritper we won't be able to have the (obligatory, for a pokémon game) pokémon catching features and a real pokémon-looky CBS! And also, the, well-known, pokémon cms: the pkmn bag system! To become a scripter you will (of course) have to be pretty good with scripting and not make it too lagging and stuff still as it looks real! And also, a computor and a keyboard could be good too have! ;D
More positions might come along during time. This is what you can choose between for now.

Positions, available
We are currently seeking...

...mappers
...designers
...spriters
...storywriters/eventers

To seek a position...
...you just have to send me (Kesshomaru) a pm where the subject clearly states that you are seeking a position and which one ! I answer all your PMs gladly!

Spoiler for Team:
Kesshômaru, Executive.
Mexneto, Co Executive. Spriter, storywriter.
Nouman, Mapper, storywriter/eventer.
Kan, Mapper.

Want to join in on the game? Look up the new section "Recruiting" to find more information and how to contact us!

A demo will come soon, just wait for me to make it at least playable, first!
Also, I would love comments on screenshots and demos (when here) both by PM and under this topic

//Kesshomaru
« Last Edit: April 18, 2007, 09:36:45 AM by Kesshomaru »

Rukinet. - the dot's included!

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
Is it a new region, new pokemon? Please tell me so I can get to work!

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
Maybe I can map towns for you? Pokemon mapping is fun and I can do average towns pretty good. so sure I will join. Do I need to provide work to get in?
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
aha! So I finally get to work with Nouman!  :lol: Yeeeees, (like a "yeeeees" that Kip did in Napoleon)

Sweet!!!  :vivi:

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
=D

I mapped this for my pokemon game "Pokemon obsidian"

Rep:
Level 88
=D

I mapped this for my pokemon game "Pokemon obsidian"

you mean we get this map or is it just an example of what you can do? XO

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
that ones just an example =D

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
*double post.

umm...I'm not to busy with eventing...maybe I can bee an eventer as well?

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
Hey, nouman, could you show me a few events made in marble in a print screen so I can use them as examples for amber? I mean, if that's alright with you and kessiah.

Rep:
Level 88
Hey, nouman, could you show me a few events made in marble in a print screen so I can use them as examples for amber? I mean, if that's alright with you and kessiah.
sure, pal! We steal and borrow from eachother all the time ^^ :D xP

Actually ... We could do so that these two are counterparts (if that's the right word) to eachotehr. Like ruby and sapphire ... you get it?
But we don't have to, maybe it would be to difficult, with different regions and all ...

Rep:
Level 88
Spoiler for Edits (Read often):
•Character BIOs added!
•Story added!
•Mexneto joined the team!
•Nouman joined the team!
•Luille Town, Pokari House, Shinji's Room and Prof. Sagara's lab. screenshots added!
•Pokémon Marble Version change name to "Pokémon Jade Version"

yeah... about the new name... I'm not sure but I've got this feeling that I've heard it before. Is there a pokémon name called that (fake, of course)?
Well, well... One more thing Marble was only a work.title but I kinda got stuck to it and like it now so it feels a bit bad to change name ... :S What should I do? Whicvh name is the better?
Reply or PM me, please! Which name should I use? Marble, Granite or Jade?

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?

that was made REAL quick its 2 maps but thats how they connect see the red line...
its not done or official Kessiah told me to jsut map something xD

pokeball KanOfflineMale
Rep: +0/-0Level 88
Mapping expert.
So... do you still need a mapper?  I'll fish out a map and put it up, for an example.
I can map worlds for pokemon pretty easily, but interiors aren't so easy.

Rep:
Level 88

that was made REAL quick its 2 maps but thats how they connect see the red line...
its not done or official Kessiah told me to jsut map something xD

Good work!  ;8
Isn't it done? Are you goling to make it better, or what? If so, then just tell me when your done, I can't wait till I get to add this to the game (it is for Marble Version, right? Or is it your own-just like an example?)! <:D || >:D

So... do you still need a mapper?  I'll fish out a map and put it up, for an example.
I can map worlds for pokemon pretty easily, but interiors aren't so easy.

Great! It always good with many team-members! ;D
If you want to be a mapper for this game I'll jsut put you in as a mapper in the team section! Okay? Great! Let's just see some examples, shall we? :D *drooling* xP

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
its not done. =D
gota make it better and yes its for this game.

Rep:
Level 88
its not done. =D
gota make it better and yes its for this game.
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!
Could you also send me some pokémon stuff, like the music you've got...?

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
What tilset are you using? Is it from Emerald or or the older tilesets(firered, leafgreen, ruby, sapphire?)

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
Tileset IDK look up a few at my post "gift" also music I don't relly have any and the one's I do are  made for pokemon obisidian. =D

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
I can get ya music! consider all most every song done.  ;)

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
oh...and it's not that great, but I didn't do much work on it to begin with. It was done really quick.

Spoiler for:
It's a psychic bird flying pokemon! I didn't name it, I'm leaving that up to Kessiah.

Please tell me ho I can improve it. Oh and about the music, I didn't start it yet. If you can wait until I get my desktop set up, then I can start the music...

Rep:
Level 88
It's a psychic bird flying pokemon! I didn't name it, I'm leaving that up to Kessiah.

Nice! It's just one thing... is it lying down? It looks like it's lying down... -_-' But otherwise-NICE WORK! This could almost even have been a starter pokémon.
Oh no! I got an idea!!

What do you say bout this:

A birdpokémon as marble versions counterpart to eevee. Can evolve to this psychic stage, and a few more. Make a few moer bird pokémons just like this! And also one regular, normal bird pokémon, just like eevee

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
Oh, I uploaded the wrong one....

I had already finished it and saved it as something different! Anyway, I like your evee idea!
It's fresh and original!

I uploaded the finished one, if you don't like any colors, just tell me and I'll edit it. Oh, and I do have a spirit for another concept pokemon. A Sapling pokemon...I'll have to edit it more.

Rep:
Level 88
perfect! Show me all you've got!!

Just one thing... the colours are fine (this is the psychic  version, already) but it doesn't look to pokémonny, or does it? hmm... I just thought, if you have any time over, maybe you could spend some of it on making it look more like an official pokémon... Don't take it the wrong way! I'm just giving tips, not complaints!

OMG O_o I have to go to the bathroom...!

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
np, I'll keep redoing it over time...

HEY! I got an idea for a starter pokemon instead of the sea dinosaur thingy...what about a horse shoe crab? That's very original, and it's never been done before!

Rep:
Level 88
np, I'll keep redoing it over time...

HEY! I got an idea for a starter pokemon instead of the sea dinosaur thingy...what about a horse shoe crab? That's very original, and it's never been done before!

hahaha, sure... do as you like  ;D

but still... TEACH ME SPRITING! GOOD AND POKéMON-LOOKY!

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
there, two versions.

Rep:
Level 88
I editted your bird pokemon a bit to make it look more like an actual pokemon, I hope you don't mind.

Rep:
Level 88
I editted your bird pokemon a bit to make it look more like an actual pokemon, I hope you don't mind.

nice... but does it really look more liek piokémon? :U I think the collours are weird, but maybe that's how they actually look? I dont remember -_-

Rep:
Level 88
I recolored, reshaded, and editted the less detailed areas of the birdy. Hope you like this one better. It looks alot better in my opinion.

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
yes it looks amazingly real now!

Rep:
Level 88
I recolored, reshaded, and editted the less detailed areas of the birdy. Hope you like this one better. It looks alot better in my opinion.

AWSOME! IT REALLY LOOKS LIKE AN OFFICIAL POKéMON!!

Rep:
Level 88
Back with RMVX!
You need another mapper? I can start in about a week, but I don't have any Pokemon tilesets.
PROPERTY OF TEABAG!!! ALL HAIL TEABAG!!!

Rep:
Level 88
You need another mapper? I can start in about a week, but I don't have any Pokemon tilesets.

sounds great! but actually I'm looking for pkmn tilesets too, I want beter ones, ones that aren't this huge!

Rep:
Level 88
Back with RMVX!
Did you try Lugwid's?

Rep:
Level 88
Did you try Lugwid's?

are those pkmn tilesets? if so-GREAT! where can I get thesew?

Rep:
Level 88
Back with RMVX!
Lugwid's (at least i think it's Lugwid) is in my opinion one of the best place for resources. the url is: http://www.lrpgm.com/

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!

Nice!  :D

Rep:
Level 89
No Cake For you!
lol sprites arn't that hard to get a hang of heck i haven't been doing them for that long and im damn good when i choose to be!

Resource Maker
Rep:
Level 91
I have found some wicked pokemon Sprites for you... But they are for an older Maker... not XP.

All you needs do is edit them a little:- http://charas-project.net/resources.php (Search under Auth Black-fly)

And I found Ash:- http://charas-project.net/resources.php (Search under Auth Paulo Gutemberg)

My RMRK Wikki:- http://wiki.rmrk.net/index.php/Landofshadows
Make a Donation for my Resource making:- https://www.paypal.me/landofshadows

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
lol sprites arn't that hard to get a hang of heck i haven't been doing them for that long and im damn good when i choose to be!

I know, I'm a pretty good spiriter when it comes to non pokemon things.

Anyway, I'm sorry I haven't done much...but I just got internet!  :lol: And I'll be doing more stuff.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
Yep, it's very simple, just like three events, and wala, a cut move.

I already have it for Amber, but I'm not sure if Kess has any trees that can be cut in any of his maps right now...

Rep:
Level 88
yes I had... but I got a new computor and all (abnd before it always was "script is hanging"). Now I have started it up again (earlier today!) and haven't come that far yet ... althogh, I'm going to posta few new screenshots from the new version in not too long too...

anda slo... this topic seem to be a bit dead! couldn't you like be a little more invlovled in this? :D ask questions and stuff :D

Rep:
Level 88
so there! finally I added the history -section where you will be able to read all about pokémon olivine (former known as marble) and it's history! enjoy!!

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?

made the map

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
heh, wow. That's pretty sweet.

Rep:
Level 88
I just added the new Ichigo City (made by Nouman, thanks btw, on of our mappers) to the Screenshots-section. Go check it out right away! ;D

EDIT: Oh my... I now see that Nouman already had posted a picture of it right above this post... But still, now I added it to the screenshots-section TOO! Go check it out, anyways...! xP

Rep:
Level 88
WTF! The player can't move except he's able to turn to the right, the left, up and down... What should I do? No one seems to know how to fix this problem... Read more about it in the history section...!

Rep:
Level 88
Back with RMVX!
Did you double-check the passability settings for the tile you're having the problem with? If you start on a tile set to [X] passability, the same problem you're having would happen.

0_o

Rep:
Level 88
I know ... I'm not a TOTAL n00b ._. but hey, btw, what does a sqaure mean? (you know tghe extra passability you can set to autotiles

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
I wonder the same thing...

Rep:
Level 88
Back with RMVX!
That makes it so that the edge is passable, but not the inside.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
Oh, well, now I know! Thanks too much!

Rep:
Level 88
Back with RMVX!
No problem, alway happy to help.  ;)

Rep:
Level 88
okay, thanks! but then I just wonder... Isn't there anyway you can make the edges non-passable and the INSIDE passable?  :-\

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
I think you would have to try that out your self...Idk.

Anywho, I'm very annoyed that Gunz hasn't fully updated.

Rep:
Level 88
Back with RMVX!
Yes there is a way: First, you have to make a SEPERATE autotile to represent the INSIDE area. Set the passability to this autotile to [ O ]. Set the autotile to represent the edge to [X]. make sure you place the passable autotile on TOP. Sorry if these instructions aren't very clear. I'll try to make some pic to show you what I mean if I get a chance.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
You mean just make two auto tiles? And make one as the edges and one for the inside....

Rep:
Level 88
Back with RMVX!
Basically make the autotile you want, put that down. Then make one that matches the INSIDE of that autotile.

Communication begins with understanding
Rep:
Level 89
Project of the Month winner for October 2007
A pokemon game...I have seen to much of them these days, so I have nothing to say about this game.

sweden rules by the way

Rep:
Level 88
sweden rules by the way

är du svensk? Sverige suger ju -__-' (are you swedish? Sweden sucks ffs!)

EDIT: oh, btw... I'm swedish, too!

Communication begins with understanding
Rep:
Level 89
Project of the Month winner for October 2007
Yes, Im swedish, just let's go back to topic.

Why Im not commenting this game is because Im not a big fan of pokemon, and I have seen to much Pokemon games made in XP these days. Im tired of them, that's all.

Rep:
Level 87
You WILL Caramelldansen!

FIRIN MAH LAZARR!! since 1994.

Rep:
Level 88
I could map for you. I'd need all the map resources that your using, and info on what to make :bean:

Rep:
Level 86
Brits, or gtfo.
Um - quick translation correction - Retasu means Lettuce, not Salad.
why are you looking down here srsly i mean, my post is up there.

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2014 King of RMRK2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best Counsel2014 Best Writer2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Writer2011 Best Counsel2010 Funniest Member2010 Best Writer
Um - quick translation correction - Retasu means Lettuce, not Salad.

AAAANNND This is where you have made a mistake.

You do not post in topics that are all the way from May of last year, especially if you are correcting a minor detail. Japanese, as well as many other foreign languages, can use the same word for multiple meanings, most of them closely related. Now, PLEASE make sure to check how long the last post was ago.  ;9
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep