RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Adventures of Bob Stickleton

Rep:
Level 91
With the help of a few other people, I have been able to start a game of pure stupidity, chaos, and utter... errr... more stupidity.

---

The Adventures of Bob Stickleton (Formerlly known as Stick Tease) is is story of Bob Stickleton, a McDonalds Fanatic. Eventually, for no aparent reason, Bob's Home town of Stickville gets attacked... by none other than the Ugly Stick, the stick we all fear taht will make us... errr... ugly? Well, he's summon demonic fiends from another relm. These fiends are known as... THE CARE BEARS. The sadistic torture-makers come from planet Clurger, a place known to all as the home of the violent old people perfume...

The game also features the worst villians in any online game, such as the Lag Monster, The Scamming 3-year-Old, and all those other nice things.

---

Bob meets a good old buddy, Izza-Stick McStick, a horrible poser who tries to act gangsta(formerlly known as I-stik) . Next, Bob meets Honey Kits, a dancer... yeah, we all know why he wants her on the team, because of her HUGE, ENORMOUS, spells she can cast. Next, there's Stickman, just a guy no one cares about, so he has no story, no life, no nothing. His story sucks, and he's a pointless addition to the game.

Anyways, the game features nothing but paradies of shows. Some quotes I have had off conversations with people and inatimate objects. Here's some quote's I've pulled:

-Quotes pulled for now, restoring the game... ERRORS, I HATE YOU!-

Seriously, this game will be out in a few months, as it will not be anything hard. If anyone wants to help, just post of e-mail me. Yes, i know the story is incredibly lame, but guess what? I don't care, and hopefully, that wont get in the way of it's stupidity.

"If someone tries to debate you into changing your mind about your belief in God, that's not indicative of atheism in its truest form. It's just the work of an asshole who refuses to have the same respect for you that he demands you have of him. When one takes it to the point of debating your religion (or worse), they're overthinking it, and it becomes something similar to doctrine - the very thing atheists supposedly reject." - Mullis Lives!

Rep: +0/-0Level 89
why are making a game or pure stupidity lol not to be mean or anything
Silence is Golden.
Duct Tape is Silver.....

..............SHAZZAM!!!!>>>>>>>I AM YOUR MASTER OF COMMAND>>>>>HAHAhahAHAHHAAHAHh only jokin'

completion: 8% (i think lol)
DEMO: http://files.filefront.com/Hero2exe/;4883008;;/fileinfo.html

I don't see a problem with it...
I havn't seen a game that's pure comedy on Rmxp.
I just hope it isn't completely stupid and pointless.

Rep:
Level 91
Am I still cool?
Since there seems to be a story, I'm guessing it isn't going to be as pointless as some people fear it might be.

Interested in playing these complete games and checking out more? Go to my website!

Rep:
Level 91
It's one of those games that's meant to be... stupid and pointless. :D

Meaning, it's random moments, game paradies, etc.

Think of it as wierd al version of RM... whichever I will use.

"If someone tries to debate you into changing your mind about your belief in God, that's not indicative of atheism in its truest form. It's just the work of an asshole who refuses to have the same respect for you that he demands you have of him. When one takes it to the point of debating your religion (or worse), they're overthinking it, and it becomes something similar to doctrine - the very thing atheists supposedly reject." - Mullis Lives!

okay i guess...ill play it if ya have demo comin up
Silence is Golden.
Duct Tape is Silver.....

..............SHAZZAM!!!!>>>>>>>I AM YOUR MASTER OF COMMAND>>>>>HAHAhahAHAHHAAHAHh only jokin'

completion: 8% (i think lol)
DEMO: http://files.filefront.com/Hero2exe/;4883008;;/fileinfo.html

Rep:
Level 91
sounds cool, izar.
maybe you should add a DC villian :X

Sounds cool really does good luck with it

~live4eva~

Rep:
Level 91
Major Change:

My sister or dad (whoever did it) deleted my game, so I have to start all over again.

pokeball zxmOfflineMale
Astronaut Raticate Banana
Rep:
Level 92
Pineapple Line Colour
lol :lol:  sorry kid.

Rep:
Level 89
When you are ready, post some screenshots so we can see what it looks like  8)

Shoud be interesting to the highest degree.

Rep:
Level 89
It's always nice to see a game like this.
RPG Heights : A brand new high... http://www.forumsvibe.com/monsterdoog/