RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
FfG ~ Beta Testers Wanted!

When the dawn breaks...
Rep:
Level 88
...tonight will be just another memory.
Soon the main demo of my game, Falling From Grace, will be ready. I need at least 3 more beta testers and can have up to 5 more. If you want to see information about this topic, Click Here!

Reply here if you want to be a beta tester or have any advice for the game! Also, after the game has been beta tested I may need a scripter to sort out any problems that arise in that area.

Regards,
Darico

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
I'll be a beta.

When the dawn breaks...
Rep:
Level 88
cool ~ I'll send you the demo when i've finished adding some bits.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
ok, take your time.

Rep:
Level 87
join me XD

Rep:
Level 87
I'll beta test it  ;D
Refrain from calculating your juvenile poultry prior to the incubation process's execution.

When the dawn breaks...
Rep:
Level 88
cool, thats 4 now. If anyone else wants to beta test i guess we can have up to 6.

Rep:
Level 88
Gone.
I'll test, I AM A GOOD BOY U C <(:)>
Good Bye. RMRK you were cool while I wasn't there.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Luckily i saw this topic, if joo wanna steal me quote, use something else, not boy.

I can test btw
Arlen is hot.

Rise From The Ashes!
Rep:
Level 91
"Time to bring the Law!"
Project of the Month winner for September 2009
Meh, why not, I'll beta test too. Just PM me so I don't forget. ;8

When the dawn breaks...
Rep:
Level 88
Ok thanks guys =D No more now then otherwise I mightest well just release it off the mark lol.

*Adds people to the list on main topic*