RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
This is the Worse Negative Feedback I have Receive from my Game!!!!

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Project of the Month winner for April 2008
This guy named WUmpi whatever said this (From RPGXM.ORG):

For god's sake, pick a language and stick with it.

Also I could pretty much pick apart everything you have written and point out every anime/game you have blatently ripped plots and characters from and not even tried to hide it.

I want to go on, but I really can't come up with a tactful way to say 'Give up, reformat your computer to get rid of all traces of this scum, get the anime tube out of your arse and then try again.' Seriously, start over. This crap is painful to read.

I Replied:

Quote:
For god's sake, pick a language and stick with it.

Also I could pretty much pick apart everything you have written and point out every anime/game you have blatently ripped plots and characters from and not even tried to hide it.

I want to go on, but I really can't come up with a tactful way to say 'Give up, reformat your computer to get rid of all traces of this scum, get the anime tube out of your arse and then try again.' Seriously, start over. This crap is painful to read. 

Quote:
Chronicles, this Game is Somewhat a Parody of Multiple Animes....Note that Importantly, so don't take some of the Stuff too Serious. 

He Replies to this...(He went too far):

There is a difference between parody and plagerism.

I Reply:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wumpi 
There is a difference between parody and plagerism.

Incorrect, I am not Saying I stole Everything and I am Claiming It Everything to be Made By Me...Plagerism is when I copy Something and Claim as my Own Work.

So you got this whole Thing wrong 

Secondly, It's a Parody, And It's compose of Multiple Anime/Game Related Plots...So, Literary, It's A Parody.

Like it or Not, It's The Truth, It's not Plagerism, for I am Not Claiming Anything as Mine but Made A Parody...if you don't like it, then u could just ignore this Thread, Cause, Your Comments Are not Helping at All.

I Have Received Many Negative Feedbacks from my game, but This is the Worse of them all.

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
Rpgxm.org doesn't exist? Did you mean hbgames.org maybe?
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 89
What will that crazy ape do next?
jeevus, someone wasn't in a holly jolly mood.

i think we should find what game he was working on and blatantly plagiarize it so he can see the difference xp
My Project: Dark Empire
http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,7815.0.html
Official Site: http://darkempirerpg.tripod.com
Process: Getting back to work.

Always looking for sprites, if your interested, PM.

"But then I realized, why stop things from exploding, when in fact it is in exploding that things reach their perfect form. Of course, they only reach it for a few glorious seconds, but during that short time there is no object in the universe more beautiful." -Kite Rockswell, the Mad-Mad Bomber, from The Final War, my very own novel project.  PM me if you would like to read.

"Oh, sure, blaim the wizards..."

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Rpgxm.org doesn't exist? Did you mean hbgames.org maybe?
>.> Yeah, that one....My Keyboard is kinda broken and eats or adds words.

jeevus, someone wasn't in a holly jolly mood.

i think we should find what game he was working on and blatantly plagiarize it so he can see the difference xp
Now that sounds refreshing...>=D

=================================================================

& they continue to B*tch about it....hbgames.org are a bunch of bricks after all.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2007, 10:50:05 AM by Dark Angel Sion »

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
Link to thread?
bringing sexy back

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
http://hbgames.org/forums/showthread.php?t=16991

:'( I didn't want to spoil the people, but these brocks made me do it...

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
Criticism is something you should expect and appreciate, I personally wouldn't want any feedback to be sugar coated. You should take this as an experience to learn, not every one will like your work.

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
That's beyond criticism, that's an insult. This is the point where he just doesn't like it for what it is, and shouldn't be saying anything at all. You don't see ME critiquing a Barbie game, do you?

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Criticism is something you should expect and appreciate, I personally wouldn't want any feedback to be sugar coated. You should take this as an experience to learn, not every one will like your work.
I just think it's a hassle to say "It's Crap and should be deleted" is something that doesn't help at all in experience...=/
That's beyond criticism, that's an insult. This is the point where he just doesn't like it for what it is, and shouldn't be saying anything at all. You don't see ME critiquing a Barbie game, do you?
Nope  ;D

That's what alarms me the most.

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Project of the Month winner for April 2007
Arrow pretty much said what I was going to say. What they have posted is just "Your game sucks, delete it." There's no comment how to improve it or make it better. And after all it's a parody. Ingore those bricks (yes, bricks, calling them pricks would be an insult to all the other pricks).

EDIT:
That OriginalContent? guy has only made 2 posts on the entire forum and those 2 were in your thread. Wow, people must be really stupid to register onyl to tell somebody how much they hate their game. I say, if you don't like it, don't play it. Games are a matter of taste after all.

And now somebody just try to say they are better than we. >:(
Have you tried reporting their posts? I mean, this is insulting, not critism.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2007, 12:28:09 PM by Blizzard »
Get King of Booze for Android, for iOS, for OUYA or for Windows!
Visit our website.
You can also love/hate us on Facebook or the game itself.

Get DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is!

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Arrow pretty much said what I was going to say. What they have posted is just "Your game sucks, delete it." There's no comment how to improve it or make it better. And after all it's a parody. Ingore those bricks (yes, bricks, calling them pricks would be an insult to all the other pricks).

EDIT:
That OriginalContent? guy has only made 2 posts on the entire forum and those 2 were in your thread. Wow, people must be really stupid to register onyl to tell somebody how much they hate their game. I say, if you don't like it, don't play it. Games are a matter of taste after all.

And now somebody just try to say they are better than we. >:(
Have you tried reporting their posts? I mean, this is insulting, not critism.
Well, All I got was my Game Project locked by Another brick Moderator...

>=/ And I wasn't even Flaming....what a brick.

Now that I think about it, I'd rather stay here and ignore RPGXP.Org whatever they're names are....At least the Comments in here aren't insulting but rather help improve a bit.

=) Now that I think of, I like all of you guys better even more.

Rep:
Level 89
What will that crazy ape do next?
yay we're popular xp
take that rmxp

what kind of person makes an account just to insult a game?  he probably is a member of the forum with a different account and just made a new one to avoid negative consequences of outright flaming a game for no reason.
My Project: Dark Empire
http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,7815.0.html
Official Site: http://darkempirerpg.tripod.com
Process: Getting back to work.

Always looking for sprites, if your interested, PM.

"But then I realized, why stop things from exploding, when in fact it is in exploding that things reach their perfect form. Of course, they only reach it for a few glorious seconds, but during that short time there is no object in the universe more beautiful." -Kite Rockswell, the Mad-Mad Bomber, from The Final War, my very own novel project.  PM me if you would like to read.

"Oh, sure, blaim the wizards..."

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Quote from OriginalContent?:
Ataraxia, you made a mistake in saying that you copied your 'project' from another forum.

We went and found said forum and you, Ataraxia (or would you rather I call you "NaoYuki"? After all, you took another member's name too!), seem to have tried to cover your bare arse in the place Wumpi singed your stolen anime threads.

Simply adding that "this is a parody" lark at the end may have worked if it wasn't for this careless incidence of leaving evidence in an easily available location. In future, consider claiming mea culpa to your obvious deficiencies, rather than trying to cover things up.

I would also appreciate if you would heed my former comment; you are still using the word "parody" in an inaccurate and misguided fashion.

They Hunt me in My PMs now >_>;;; I don't seem to understand how this explains in what to improve ???

Rep:
Level 88
No.. i think he some sort of Midboss
wow... thats pretty bad...i mean i could tell you a couple of things in my game that i kinda copied but put in in a different way from other games/animes but its almost impossible to not be inspired by some kind of show/game that you like the idea of...

*edit* i dont mean your game is bad just what the guys trying to say is so wrong its horrible...
« Last Edit: March 15, 2007, 03:46:24 AM by Yukimora »
"Life is a struggle; technology creates more idiot proof things, and the universe creates better idiots; so far the universe is winning" -Shino_Ryuu

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
wow... thats pretty bad...i mean i could tell you a couple of things in my game that i kinda copied but put in in a different way from other games/animes but its almost impossible to not be inspired by some kind of show/game that you like the idea of...
There is one Thing That is always copied and one Can't Deny It....The "Save The World or Coutry from the Dreadful villain" So In much sence, I don't see a point to people fighting for =/ U can Say it's Original from one point of view, but another can Say it's Not Original...

That's what I have come of perspective.

Mostly I got all the ideas from all those Anime/Games tha inspired me =P And I even Bothered Merging them In One...so, It's like a new Story, Where Anything is Possible XDDD

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Well, DAS (Dark angel Sion for you retardeds lol lOL jk) if you dunno ,there was this guy bluexx, I was 11 then, when i made my FIRST GAME, and it was crappy, but cmon it wasnt SOO CRAPPY, but he fucked the shit outta me, he was a good guy, but some ppl are overcritizising in the matter of games and various things, they think theyre the best, and just cuz they can do good, and others cant, they make a point of it, you should you know, just ignore the insults. Like i did, and tell him that-

"Wumpi, i need suggestions and help, not ppl with banana juggling monkey avatars, AKA their photo, to insult me"

If he doesnt understand, we're calling him a monkey round here.

also click that butterfly, go to his projects, and if there is even a small incy wincy mistake, like he wrote "the" to be "thee" fuck him up LOL.
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 91
Personal Text
Those guys can go suck a giant donkey cock for all I care...
But that was jsut outragious...
Totally un-called for...
I don't like it at all...

Rep:
Level 88
Critism is a good thing, but insulting someone isn't. It seems like the TC made a parody game and someone just tried to **** all over it. Unless the game was trying to pretend that all the ideas were his own, I see no reason for it.

Rep:
Level 88
Hehe.....bricks........
Imma call people that now!

pokeball JAPOfflineFemale
I used to know nothing
Rep:
Level 89
One of the reasons I hate hbgames.org:
they always took everything seriously.
Enuff said.

Rep:
Level 88
and u have to be a member to steal there resources!

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
I left that place long time...
Not to Mention this:

They're Scripters add Useless Lines Not Needed in their Scripts...And They mostly don't work in my projects I used.

That's Why I use Blizzard's Scripts Because they work like they Should and they're instructions are quite clear =D

Well, DAS (Dark angel Sion for you retardeds lol lOL jk) if you dunno ,there was this guy bluexx, I was 11 then, when i made my FIRST GAME, and it was crappy, but cmon it wasnt SOO CRAPPY, but he fucked the shit outta me, he was a good guy, but some ppl are overcritizising in the matter of games and various things, they think theyre the best, and just cuz they can do good, and others cant, they make a point of it, you should you know, just ignore the insults. Like i did, and tell him that-

"Wumpi, i need suggestions and help, not ppl with banana juggling monkey avatars, AKA their photo, to insult me"

If he doesnt understand, we're calling him a monkey round here.

also click that butterfly, go to his projects, and if there is even a small incy wincy mistake, like he wrote "the" to be "thee" fuck him up LOL.
Well, I left the whole place, that Mod Didn't Remove the lock of the Topic...So Pretty much...all I do is Steal their Resources... Thanks for the advice, and even late, but now I know why they Call me DAS xD

Critism is a good thing, but insulting someone isn't. It seems like the TC made a parody game and someone just tried to **** all over it. Unless the game was trying to pretend that all the ideas were his own, I see no reason for it.

??? Who's TC ?

One of the reasons I hate hbgames.org:
they always took everything seriously.
Enuff said.

And they Overreact >=/ like in my thread. It's
Annoying! Annoying!! Annoying!!!

(I tend to say that a lot when Annoyed >_>;;)

Rep:
Level 87
^^Will Kill You^^
I always get negative feedback..

The most famous being:

Quote from: @$$hole
Quote from: guy1
looks good! can't wait for more screens!
I'm sorry, but that would be the same as anticipating root canal surgery.
"It started badly, it tailed off a little in the middle and the less said about the end the better — but apart from that it was excellent."

Rep:
Level 88
TC means Topic Creator. I just couldn't be bothered to type it out!

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
I always get negative feedback..

The most famous being:

Quote from: @$$hole
Quote from: guy1
looks good! can't wait for more screens!
I'm sorry, but that would be the same as anticipating root canal surgery.

Bleh, They're all ignorants...

TC means Topic Creator. I just couldn't be bothered to type it out!

Ok, Now I see...thanx.