RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Scripter / Music Composer for hire

Rep:
Level 87
S C R I P T E R / M U S I C   C O M P O S E R   F O R   H I R E

Scripting Details:
I have been using Ruby since around 2005 or so, and have almost mastered RGSS. If you need a script, I can probably provide it. I can also find any script that you ask for if you need it before I can complete it (I know how to use "Search").

Music Composing Details
I use FL Studio to compose my music. I have been using FL since FL Studio 4.5. I have made countless compositions for my own and others' use. I can supply you with any genre, style, flavor, etc. of music.

PM Me or reply to this for an offer.

I work alone on my scripts and music.

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
Hm, maybe you can take my request for script:
http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,9018.0.html

it's a hard one...so I don't mind you turning down this request.
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Rep:
Level 88
Back with RMVX!
Hey, I'm in need of a scripter for my project, Heros of Lore. Think you might be interested? I don't need a lot of massive scripts, mostly basic one with one or two major scripts. Stuff like new systems like smithing, cooking, farming, fishing, ect. I will also need stuff like a CMS, advanced menu screens, a bestiary, and maybe a few more things like that. I would really appreciate the help.
PROPERTY OF TEABAG!!! ALL HAIL TEABAG!!!