RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Screenshot Thread

Communication begins with understanding
Rep:
Level 89
Project of the Month winner for October 2007
New map. Tileset made by Malik aka, Jadak and Orae. Credit to him for an awesome tileset.

10/10....
* SirJackRex drops his jaw...
Please PM that tileset...

Agreed... Would also like the tileset

I will give you two a link the site, where the tileset is on. The site is temporarly down at the moment, but I will give you the link when it's back up.

Revolution is not a bed of roses.
Rep:
Level 91
Project of the Month winner for July 2009

Just showing off the RTAB, heavily edited version of the Bullet Reload System. The number to the right of the state, is the ammount of ammo remaining.

Rep:
Level 89
The beginning of a map. Im not done with the map
yet. This is just a corner of it. And it's night.

Rep:
Level 91
Work on the night effect, it reminds me more like a forest with tall trees than the dead of night.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
Work on the night effect, it reminds me more like a forest with tall trees than the dead of night.

I agree.

Rep:
Level 89

Rep:
Level 91
Better, but seems to blue to me, and not dark enough.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
Better, but seems to blue to me, and not dark enough.

I agree again, instead of the tree fog, why not like a thin fog...?

Rep:
Level 89
I did it darker, and it turned out like this.

I think it's better, but it's still a little bit to blue. Is it better?

Rep:
Level 91
Way too blue.

Try tinting the fog and the screen. Also, using SUB bleding with the fog may help, if you're not already doing that.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
Way too blue.

Try tinting the fog and the screen. Also, using SUB bleding with the fog may help, if you're not already doing that.

I agree...again.

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Most Mature MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2010 Most Mature Member2010 Favourite Staff Member
Alright, looking for some feedback. I made a new autotile for Wachunga's Fof of War Script, but I am not sure about it.

Basically two screenshots. The first one is just of the autotile, and the second is of the script combined with some other effects.

I think the accumulative effect looks pretty good, but I felt it would be good to get some feedback.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
The second one is pretty dark...I think it would look good in a cave, and pretty much only a cave.

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Most Mature MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2010 Most Mature Member2010 Favourite Staff Member
That's what I am plaaning on using it in

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? The nice kind of alien~
Rep:
Level 92
Martian - Occasionally kind
What's this topic doing in forum games :O

*moves*

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Lol wtf? It was in forum games? Someone must have moved it there because it was in the RM forums when I first posted in here.

Rep:
Level 89
2012 Best RPG Maker User (Story)Project of the Month winner for July 2008Project of the Month winner for May 20072011 Best RPG Maker User (Story)2011 Project of the Year2011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
If I remember right it has been in forum games for ages. :o

Some screenshots from the ending music video I am currently making for Quintessence:
Spoiler for:

« Last Edit: August 17, 2007, 09:54:48 PM by Reives »

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
search screenshot thread, blizzy moved it.
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Rep:
Level 97

Some screenshots from the ending music video I am currently making for Quintessence:

Nice, how close is Quintessence to being finished? Looks great, by the way

Rep:
Level 89
2012 Best RPG Maker User (Story)Project of the Month winner for July 2008Project of the Month winner for May 20072011 Best RPG Maker User (Story)2011 Project of the Year2011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
Pretty far away, a few chapters less than halfway. :p It's going steadily though.

Rep:
Level 89

This looks awesome. Nice work.

Rep:
Level 91
Guys, could we not quote the huge post filled with pictures? Makes loading a bit wierd for me.

Also from now on if we have more than one screenshots, let's put it in spoiler tags :P

But yeah, Revies, the screenshots look great.

Rep:
Level 89

Didn't put it into a spoiler, since it's just one screenshot.

Rep:
Level 91
Looks like a solid map, but the place the waterfall is comming from doesn't look right....

Rep:
Level 89
Yeah, I noticed that after I posted the map, so I did some changes on it. I removed the waterfall, and added some other stuffs.