RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Team for MORPG

Banned
Rep:
Level 87
Hello everyone.

I am looking to start a MORPG. Now I need to know first if enough interest is shown from qualified members first before even planning anything at all.

So we need:

1)Few Scripters

2)Someone to host the server for most or entire day (1 computer only)

3)Map desginer or Map designers

4)Anyone else who can contribue in some way is appreciated and will be mentioned

Now if there is enough interest of course, I will put up a forum for the game and us. A website will be added if the game gets developed.

I looking for a team who can really help me, or rather along with me creates a MORPG. Multiplayer Online RPG.

What I am looking for in the game is something Runescape style (not the map or the way everything in the map is layed out) which has a cooking, fishing, player vs. player battle and so on. However I also want to add several storylines for players to complete in the game.

Story and everything related to it, is 100% done by me.

So any questions or anyone interested, please let me know.

Banned
Rep:
Level 87
BTW, I doubt we'll be using RPG Maker. I find it better to use something like Elysium. www.splamm.com

Some others on this forum have also reccomended and it is likely the best source for making a MMORPG.

Any thoughts or ideas?

Irock touched your custom title
Rep:
Level 89
If you aren't well known on this forum, I doubt you'll get someone to host the server for you.
If you can't host it yourself, it will fall apart in a matter of a week.
Sorry if I'm sounding rude but that's just the way it works out...

Banned
Rep:
Level 87
i have very minimal knowledge of the server and hosting. could you clear it up for me?