RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
OMG! A blizzard is incoming!

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Project of the Month winner for April 2007
Well, yeah... Since I have the highest post count (right now exactly 4000) again (except for Zypher who has 7000 fake posts (¬_¬) ) and my old welcome topic got deleted... :V

Hi, I am Blizzard, my real name's Boris Miki?, I'm from Croatia (that's in Europe !_! ). I'm 20, I go to college and I have too many intererests:
I do stuff in Photoshop (wallpapers, some spriting, graphic design, etc.), FruityLoops (making Techno/Trance music and obviously I listen to that kind of music =P), I program in C, C++, RGSS Ruby and some other languages...

I am quite a well known scripter amongst the RPG Maker communities, since many of my scripts are used in various games.

Except for that I work on a Bandai-Namco sponsored project called "The World R:2", which is supposed to be a sequel of "The World". TW is a 2D MMO RPG while R:2 will be a 3D MMO RPG. Since it's more of a community project, I won't get paid until the project is finished and goes online.

Currently I don't have a girlfriend, because I don't have the time *points to the part about too many interests*. I don't want to have one if I don't have the time to be together with her.

Well, that's pretty much all.

Here are 2 pics of me.
Me, summer 2006:
http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h316/bblizzard/boris.jpg

Me, autumn 2006 (the cool version ::)):
http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h316/bblizzard/teh_blizzard.png

BTW, they are outdated, I don't wear a beard anymore. !_!

So, yeah, I hope I'll have some fun here.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2007, 02:38:28 PM by Blizzard »
Get King of Booze for Android, for iOS, for OUYA or for Windows!
Visit our website.
You can also love/hate us on Facebook or the game itself.

Get DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is!

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
Hello Blizzard. I hope you enjoy your stay on RMRK. =p lol
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
HAY BLIZZARD@! WELCOME TO THE FORUMS! NICE NICKY! I DONT KNOW YOU SO HI! :V

Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 92
Welcome Poster of Year 2006 Award
Meet my welcome first hand.

I am someone who posts humongous welcome posts. To start off with things, you'd be wise to read this, so you don't get in trouble for doing something you had no idea about.

Also a thing to be aware of. It had dimmed down lately, but you'd be best prepared for everything. Don't be offended if a number of people flame you, it basically means nothing. Why they're allowed to is beyond my understanding.

Don't be offended by fumanchuu and others not being afraid to hide their sexuality, they just like a place to say it seemingly. Use the search button to find answers to questions that you might have. Who knows, it Might have been asked already. That helps avoid people from flaming you or dumbing you down.

Follow the rules..and don't join the flaming crew. If people say something, that relates to an incident that might HAVE happened in the past on this forum, you might be like "what are they talking about." Suggest you get briefed about "Important stuff" so as you don't repeat something people hate.

Now, a recent issue that has come up is that if you happen to get into a fight with another member, try to not let it get too out of hand. (Ya, it's the internet, but you wouldn't believe all those that have had this problem).

What a long post. Welcome to the forums, follow that, and no one should bother you. Except those that have nothing better to do then that, but just ignore them.

I own the welcome forum.
Do you want to be part of a growing Gaming Community, with many galleries, comics, active community, and gfx artists? Also known to be friendly. Also want some free anime music just for signing up? Play in the arcade?

Click Community Forums to join!

< Zelda Fan Club

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Lol dd did you post, or were you really knowing its blizzard, and were being sarcastic

I MEAN

WHO ARE YOU :V
Arlen is hot.

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? The nice kind of alien~
Rep:
Level 92
Martian - Occasionally kind

Rep:
Level 92
Welcome Poster of Year 2006 Award
I knew it was Blizzard, I just never got the chance to make him feel the power of welcoming speech.
Do you want to be part of a growing Gaming Community, with many galleries, comics, active community, and gfx artists? Also known to be friendly. Also want some free anime music just for signing up? Play in the arcade?

Click Community Forums to join!

< Zelda Fan Club

Irock touched your custom title
Rep:
Level 89
:welcome: I like emoticons! :V

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]2011 Funniest Member2011 Best MusicianMost entertaining member on the IRC2010 Most Missed Member
GTFO

I love you.
:tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 89
What will that crazy ape do next?
omg another n00b.

but a scripter huh, i wonder what types of scripts u do  ;)
My Project: Dark Empire
http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,7815.0.html
Official Site: http://darkempirerpg.tripod.com
Process: Getting back to work.

Always looking for sprites, if your interested, PM.

"But then I realized, why stop things from exploding, when in fact it is in exploding that things reach their perfect form. Of course, they only reach it for a few glorious seconds, but during that short time there is no object in the universe more beautiful." -Kite Rockswell, the Mad-Mad Bomber, from The Final War, my very own novel project.  PM me if you would like to read.

"Oh, sure, blaim the wizards..."

Rep:
Level 88
Looks like a moron. :tpg: lol, jk. :=

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
GTFO

I love you.
You've really got to stop being such a prick to the new members.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
SAEE HALO YOU SCARED HIM AWAY! AND HE COULD ONLY MAKE 56 posts.
the 4k are fake

BTW, YOU SHOuLD SERIOUSLY CONSULT OUR LONG LASTING MEMBER BLIZZARD,BLIZZARD, HE MIGHT HELP YOU WITH SCRIPTING N ALL THAT,.

AND ONE MORE THING

:V
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
Congrats on 4k posts! Wouldn't that be 7k if you counted the ones before the crash?

<3
Rep:
Level 90
I wondering if you're gonna be famous around here...*cough* I'm your biggest fan *cough*

~Winged

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Project of the Month winner for April 2007
Congrats on 4k posts! Wouldn't that be 7k if you counted the ones before the crash?

Yeah, kinda.

SAEE HALO YOU SCARED HIM AWAY! AND HE COULD ONLY MAKE 56 posts.
the 4k are fake

No, I have 96.

No, wait that's my rep. :B
Get King of Booze for Android, for iOS, for OUYA or for Windows!
Visit our website.
You can also love/hate us on Facebook or the game itself.

Get DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is!

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
I MADE YOUR REP 96 SO YUO FEEL GOOD NEWBY.

:V
Arlen is hot.