RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[XP/VX/VXA] (Monsters & Characters) Images are Free for the Taking

Rep:
Level 87
Musician & Artist
Heres a couple Enemy's i've made for the game so far Got the images on google and edited them alittle. I need a fallen character to place on the map. Anyone have one made? I'll make one soon if one don't appear here. But yeah!

(For New People) To add pictures just clock on additional options and Browse for you pictures. Please have White backgrounds or have the picture Alpha Channel'd.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2012, 07:20:57 PM by modern algebra »
Dorman. T Reign

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
you made these? there great!
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Rep:
Level 87
Musician & Artist
The dragon came from a sketch, my freind did the coloring on it. I can't take credit for these images, but i can draw myself and when i runs out of enemy's in the presets ill upload some of my own creations.

Treign
Dorman. T Reign

Dark_Prince - Pegasus Saga
Rep:
Level 92
They are good.

Rep:
Level 87
Musician & Artist
I made a tile set for a dead warrior. It's not one that will move but its good for putting bodies everywhere. I'm going to make some more soon. And also i have another character to add, i drew this one myself as with the Warrior. Enjoy!
« Last Edit: March 07, 2007, 08:22:46 PM by Treign »
Dorman. T Reign

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
Nice!

Those animations are awesome!