RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Weird habits?

Fuck mandarines, I'm the real thing.
Rep:
Level 88
0_0
Self-explanatory.
My bf gets on me sometimes because I take FOREVER to eat something.
Like, whenever I get a bag of Ruffles, I bite off every ridge individually. Or when I have M & M's I bite the shell off first and then let the chocolate melt on my mouth.

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
I sit oddly. It weirds people out.

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)2013 Best IRC ChatterboxParticipant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
This may sound stupid but, I scrape my finger nails on my teeth.

Rep:
Level 88
0_0
Oddly as in HOW?

As in you scrape the plaque off your teeth?  ???

Rep:
Level 96
Well, I tend to prop up one of my legs. I'm very flexible, so I can do this on things that would normally be too high for a regular person. The get weirded out because it looks like I broke it.

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
I have an tendency to laugh at inappropriate times, like when some one gets killed...

Also in real life I tend to ask people very frank questions... Like I asked one of my uncles whether he was gay.

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)2013 Best IRC ChatterboxParticipant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
As in you scrape the plaque off your teeth?  ???
Basically, but I tend do it allot.

Rep:
Level 88
0_0
I think I used to do something like that, back when I had braces.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Okay first of all, like ds, at worse times i try to remember good things, but in remembering that i laugh.
Second of all, im not serious, which people dont like, i dont take many things as seriously, like maths, you need concentration, i get good marks but the ones i loose are due to silly mistakes due to lack of concentration and seriousness.
Third of all, i cant see anyone crying/sad.

;-; but everyone makes me sad, well as i cant see MYSELF crying or sad, so yah.
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 88
0_0
Okay first of all, like ds, at worse times i try to remember good things, but in remembering that i laugh.
Second of all, im not serious, which people dont like, i dont take many things as seriously, like maths, you need concentration, i get good marks but the ones i loose are due to silly mistakes due to lack of concentration and seriousness.
Third of all, i cant see anyone crying/sad.

;-; but everyone makes me sad, well as i cant see MYSELF crying or sad, so yah.

Oh Dear Lord I can't do math for SHIT.
I'm too innocent and little to be taken seriously, but I have a habit of being very open among strangers and being REALLY expressive. But I can't do an angry face.

Irock touched your custom title
Rep:
Level 89

Rep:
Level 88

Ditto

Double Ditto?

I always sit with legs criss-crossed, or other weird positions. It doesn't matter whether I am in a chair, on a couch, whereever, I just don't seem to like my feet touching the floor. Probably for the same reason, I can't sit long in chairs at school, I always slide waaaay down in them.

I also have a tendency to chew on the inside of my lips, like bite little bits of skin off, but not enough to bleed or anything. I dunno, but maybe that is because it is winter and my lips are somewhat chapped.
STILL NEED FEEDBACK ON MY RUNNING/JUMPING SYSTEM!
http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,16158.0.html

Rep:
Level 88
No.. i think he some sort of Midboss
I have an tendency to laugh at inappropriate times, like when some one gets killed...

i do this alot in class at ppl start to stare at me with a mad face like i did something wrong...
"Life is a struggle; technology creates more idiot proof things, and the universe creates better idiots; so far the universe is winning" -Shino_Ryuu

Rep:
Level 96

Ditto

Double Ditto?

I always sit with legs criss-crossed, or other weird positions. It doesn't matter whether I am in a chair, on a couch, whereever, I just don't seem to like my feet touching the floor. Probably for the same reason, I can't sit long in chairs at school, I always slide waaaay down in them.

I also have a tendency to chew on the inside of my lips, like bite little bits of skin off, but not enough to bleed or anything. I dunno, but maybe that is because it is winter and my lips are somewhat chapped.

Ah, so you are me.

Rep:
Level 88

Ditto

Double Ditto?

Triple ditto. No matter how I sit it's odd, with one leg crossing the other awkwardly, sort of laying down but still sitting. I always change my position when on the computer frequently. At school I sit normal of course.

I'm awkwardly honest and open which is more of a con than a pro, and I'll speak my mind about someone really opening and if I have anything to say to someone I will.

Sometimes I burst out laughing for what seems to be no apparent reason to everyone around me but it's usually just me thinking of something or remembering something.

Mne eto nado kak zuby v zadnitse.
Rep:
Level 89
U H N
2012 Most Attractive Female Member^_________________^f*ck u >:(LO !!
I count things.
I move the toaster oven to a new counter every morning, plug it in, and make toast, even if I don't eat it.
I never throw away waterbottles. My mom comes in every other day or so to take them out of my room.
I separate my food so that different-colored food is not touching. Then I eat it by ROYGBIV order.
I have to need to touch something if it relates to the number 7.
I put things on left-first. Left leg into pants first, left arm into shirt-sleeve first, left shoe, ect.

There are plenty more :/
an6uof hw to aLeme ozle we I

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Project of the Month winner for April 2007
I get a crush with every girl I see if she's damn cute or damn hot. I let it happen, since it boosts me and I am in a good mood every day. Sometimes I put some effort into it and meet that girl. Usually she turns out to be a bitch/have only half a brain. =/
Get King of Booze for Android, for iOS, for OUYA or for Windows!
Visit our website.
You can also love/hate us on Facebook or the game itself.

Get DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is!

Licks
Rep:
Level 91
Sexual Deviant
I get really obnoxious when im bored like right now

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

pokeball FBIOfflineMale
Rep:
Level 87
I investigate things.

Licks
Rep:
Level 91
Sexual Deviant
I GET EXTREMELY OBNOXIOUS WHEN IM BORED

Rep:
Level 88
0_0
I count things.
I move the toaster oven to a new counter every morning, plug it in, and make toast, even if I don't eat it.
I never throw away waterbottles. My mom comes in every other day or so to take them out of my room.
I separate my food so that different-colored food is not touching. Then I eat it by ROYGBIV order.
I put things on left-first. Left leg into pants first, left arm into shirt-sleeve first, left shoe, ect.

I do the waterbottle thing, except my mom's not so nice as to clean up after me.

Rep:
Level 88
Hehe... just remembered another habit of mine.

Before drinking out of a water bottle I must squirt to my side if I am sitting down, otherwise I don't drink out of it... ;[

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
I count things.

That kind of looks like you have OCD... Anyways, I had a habit of biting my fingers. Not the nails, the fingers (Disgusting, yes. It was all raw and layered at my fingers. I stopped though. Whew!)

Holier then Jesus.
Rep:
Level 87
I tend to act like I am gay even though I am not I kind of do it subconciously

Rep:
Level 89
What will that crazy ape do next?
i crack my knuckles alot for no reason, half the time i dont even notice i'm doing it but it annoys people
My Project: Dark Empire
http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,7815.0.html
Official Site: http://darkempirerpg.tripod.com
Process: Getting back to work.

Always looking for sprites, if your interested, PM.

"But then I realized, why stop things from exploding, when in fact it is in exploding that things reach their perfect form. Of course, they only reach it for a few glorious seconds, but during that short time there is no object in the universe more beautiful." -Kite Rockswell, the Mad-Mad Bomber, from The Final War, my very own novel project.  PM me if you would like to read.

"Oh, sure, blaim the wizards..."