RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
I just saw a UFO (pics)

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)2013 Best IRC ChatterboxParticipant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
Well up here in Tennessee I have been noticing really bright stars come out right before sunset. I decided to take a pic of one. Here are the results.

As you can see it is in the form of a shield from this angle.
<Kefka> Looks like a flying Pikachu
<Irockman1> Kefka.....Pikachu...or UFO?
<Kefka> Naw, it's a Pikachu alright

What are your opinions on it? I thing it's just government.

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
IDK what that could be!
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Well yeah, you cant declare any weird flying object in the sky a ufo.
What if a guy launched his penis right up?

Well, it may be a  ufo but i doubt it, unless its Zeriab LOL. Looks like a shield, someone mustve thrown something, whileplaying..
You know baseballs go high when hit hard.

or a batman lighting project!~

Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)2013 Best IRC ChatterboxParticipant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
Well yeah, you cant declare any weird flying object in the sky a ufo.
What if a guy launched his penis right up?

Well, it may be a  ufo but i doubt it, unless its Zeriab LOL. Looks like a shield, someone mustve thrown something, whileplaying..
You know baseballs go high when hit hard.

or a batman lighting project!~

A UFO is an Unidentified Flying Objest. If it's flying in the sky and you cannot identify it then it's a UFO.

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
A UFO is an Unidentified Flying Objest. If it's flying in the sky and you cannot identify it then it's a UFO.
Very well said, but most people take little green men to the mind when they hear 'UFO'.

Was the light stationary?

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
I know what a ufo is but all flying things you dont know arent ufo's

Well yeah, it could be anything not necessarily a flying saucer.
Arlen is hot.

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
I know what a ufo is but all flying things you dont know arent ufo's

Well yeah, it could be anything not necessarily a flying saucer.
.... Actually, Iroc was right. To him  it was a UFO.

Rep:
Level 88
Gone.
holy crap, i saw the exact same thing about a weeb ago, but it was more pointy look'n, mabye there going to attack us.
Good Bye. RMRK you were cool while I wasn't there.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Cmon zeriab is the only one who wants to attack us.
Arlen is hot.

Banned
Rep:
Level 88
metalcore loving gay pride christian
looks like a street light.

Rep:
Level 89
What will that crazy ape do next?
crap...i've been discovered....~flees~

it's obviously the donkey kong people from the planet Nin Tendo 64
My Project: Dark Empire
http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,7815.0.html
Official Site: http://darkempirerpg.tripod.com
Process: Getting back to work.

Always looking for sprites, if your interested, PM.

"But then I realized, why stop things from exploding, when in fact it is in exploding that things reach their perfect form. Of course, they only reach it for a few glorious seconds, but during that short time there is no object in the universe more beautiful." -Kite Rockswell, the Mad-Mad Bomber, from The Final War, my very own novel project.  PM me if you would like to read.

"Oh, sure, blaim the wizards..."

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? The nice kind of alien~
Rep:
Level 92
Martian - Occasionally kind
^ you weren't there at that time. I am watching you, so I know >_>
It's just me stalking Irockman  :tpg:
« Last Edit: March 02, 2007, 01:48:36 PM by Zeriab »

Ancient Mummy
Rep:
Level 90
I'm having a Deja Vu moment..

Rep:
Level 102
looks like a street light.
Street lights aren't suspended thousands of feet in the air.

@Was the light stationary?
Yes. It's weird because I only see them in middle Tennessee.

Fuck mandarines, I'm the real thing.
Rep:
Level 88
0_0
the only thing I can think of when I see this is....Kirby.
IT DOES LOOK LIKE HIM!
But yeah, I don't know WHAT the hell that is.

Rep:
Level 102
the only thing I can think of when I see this is....Kirby.
IT DOES LOOK LIKE HIM!
But yeah, I don't know WHAT the hell that is.
No....it looks nothing like a round ball with legs and arms. o_O

EDIT: And what the hell is that shiny thing?
Spoiler for:
« Last Edit: March 01, 2007, 10:51:45 PM by Irockman1 »

Rep:
Level 88
No.. i think he some sort of Midboss
it could be the little star thing he rides...
"Life is a struggle; technology creates more idiot proof things, and the universe creates better idiots; so far the universe is winning" -Shino_Ryuu

Rep:
Level 102
it could be the little star thing he rides...
ya, my bad :V

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
It might just be a glare off the camera, but if it is you have a pretty warped damn lens.

Licks
Rep:
Level 91
Sexual Deviant
The UFO looks like a piece of paper

pokeball zxmOfflineMale
Astronaut Raticate Banana
Rep:
Level 92
Pineapple Line Colour
I like the paper theory

Rep:
Level 90
Go away Hakumen...
Yeah, I know what it is. It's one of those hot air balloons you can make with a bag and a bunch of candles. It's actually pretty fun to do.
"Think outside the box, collapse the box, and take a fucking sharp knife to it." - Banksy

Licks
Rep:
Level 91
Sexual Deviant
Could you tell? I have some crazy friends and they can always pimp it out.

Rep:
Level 88
A good eventer and story creator.
Well...throw a car wheel rim thing in the air and photo it...voila homemade ufo...it's so easy to make Hoax's nowadays...
Harmony before Justice,
Balance before Peace,
Order before Finality

Family Motto.

Rep:
Level 102
Lol, I don't think a piece of paper would stick to my lens. And I witnessed it myself because I took the picure.