RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
World Of Sorrow (Name subjject to change)

pokeball QigOffline
Rep:
Level 87
          Story
Spoiler for:
After constant Monster attacks on Malst's home town(Salvis), he decides to check the ruins east of town. He asks permission from the guard to explore farther into the ruins, but he is not granted permission to do so. Angry, Malst didnt want to stir up conflict between the Guard. After returning from salvis, he decides to go confront thr mayor of salvis for permission. Before doing so he checks his house, to only find his parents dead, and the village being attacked by a zombie. Now, Malst wants to find out two things, what is up with the constant monster attacks and what killed his parents. He sets of on a journey to find the anwser to these two things.   
lol cliche
Characters: (You can change there names)

Spoiler for:
Malst) 
Swordsmen
Malst was born in the small forest town of Salvis, started becoming a swordsmen like his father around the age of 16. When he was 19 his parents were killed.

Stint)
Bowmen
Age) 18
Stint to was born and salvis. Stint and Malst were best friends since they knew each other, Stint's parents died when he was just a child. He was adopted bythe shop keeper.

More characters later.

Features)
Front View Battle system with a RTAB
Tales Of Symphonia Menu System
OVER NINE THOUSANNNNNNNND! hours of gameplay! (J/k)
A world map.
Random encounters only on World map.

Screen Shots
Spoiler for:
- Random Encounters no more. Monsters will now try to attack you
- A picture of the Tales of symphonia Menu System
- A picture battle. (Note the Slime is meant to be put backwards in the battleback not flying. It looks weird other wise, the battler is to close to the enemy

* Scroll pass this pic if you dont want dunegon spoilers*

Well now I want constructive critsism about my Maps/Characters/Story etc.

I hope to have a demo out in the next week.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2007, 06:36:09 PM by Qig »
Working on world of sorrow again.

Rep:
Level 88
EVIL DOGGY!!!! CATS RULE!
Looks really good! Menu looks great, Battle system is ok (Could be better, but still good) Mapping looks good except you have to fill in those gaps, looks kind of bare. Just a suggestion. Keep up the good work
DO NOT LOOK HERE!!!!!
WHY DID YOU LOOK!!! YOU DISOBEDIENT FOOL

pokeball QigOffline
Rep:
Level 87
Thanks for the comment and I updated the post wiith one screnn shot.w00t

Rep:
Level 89
I is my hero!
Nice maps, battle system and menu look good, but you may want to tweak the story a bit(kind of cliche) like for example after talking to the guard he sneaks past him anyway then explores a bit then comes home to find everything destroyed

pokeball QigOffline
Rep:
Level 87
Nice maps, battle system and menu look good, but you may want to tweak the story a bit(kind of cliche) like for example after talking to the guard he sneaks past him anyway then explores a bit then comes home to find everything destroyed

Actually It would be hard to do the example, saying some of the story is [art of the actual. *A lot in the intro some near the beginning*

Update in the first map. A very rough dunegon map of salvis tuins.
Me + 1 minute in paint = Salvis ruins dunegon map.
In other news I want to have a demo out really soon.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2007, 06:35:15 PM by Qig »

pokeball QigOffline
Rep:
Level 87
Lawl, bump.

I have more pics but there on my photobucket.>_>

Rep:
Level 88
Gone.
i Smell a FABLE type game coming
Good Bye. RMRK you were cool while I wasn't there.

pokeball QigOffline
Rep:
Level 87
i Smell a FABLE type game coming
Saying I've never played fabe I doubt that. lol