RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Darkware Studios Recruiting!!!!! ( Final Fantasy Game)

Rep: +0/-0Level 87
Hello Fellow Developers, I am very experienced with RPG MAker 2003, and have a New Game Idea, I have Recently completed all of the Final Fantasy games once again, and thought of a rm2k3 idea, that involves all of the main characters in the FF series (7,8,9,10..), The Idea is that They all Mysteriously wake Up on a Huge Island,and on the Isalnd They Must uncover how they got there, while uncovering mysteries to their past, the game will include famous areas from the FF Series, there is so much more to the story line than this, I just can't explain it right now. Since it'sbeen a WHile Since I Have made a game with RPG Maker, I have Lost contact with my old Team members, and need new ones, If you are Intrested just repost, or contact me on MSN my addy is i_think_im_dying91@hotmail.com.... Here are the Positions on my design Team That are Available (Must Have RPG MAker Experience):

Spriter:I need Someone who can make Sprites
Tile Set Maker: This Would be Nice, If Anyone Knows How
Coder:(Someone to help me Code the Game)
Resource Finder:(Someone to search the Internet for rm2k3 resources)
Map Maker: I May be able to do this, but I could use Help
Misc: If you know of anything else that can help me, tell me

I Also Need SOmeone to Help me with the Story, but you must know quite a bit about The FF Series, Thanks BUSTER_SWORD27
« Last Edit: February 20, 2007, 12:53:22 AM by Buster_Sword27 »

Sorry For Double Posting, But If you are Intrested, Email me Or Add Me On MSN Messenger, i_think_im_dying91@hotmail.com...Keep it Gangstur!!

Rep:
Level 88
The Sliencer
You know you can edit your post.

Dungeons and Dragons Dawn of Darkness: 3% (ON HOLD!)
Dark Lands: 7%

Yeah Sorry ABout That.. I'll Be Sure and Do that Next time

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
you said you are experienced. what do you do? examples would be nice.
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Ummm.. I Mean, I Have been using It FOr about 2 Years,and I'm Really familiar With it, Here are some screens, from a game I started, called FF7: The Sephiroth Conspiracy
It's Not The Best, but It's All the Screenies I Have Stored on my computer From that game
« Last Edit: February 20, 2007, 12:36:20 AM by Buster_Sword27 »

Rep:
Level 89
I is my hero!
I guess I can help with the story because I don't use 2003. Don't worry I've played and beaten all the 3D Final Fantasy games(Except 12). If you are basing it on FFVII I know a lot, because I have seen the movie, beaten the game, beaten dirge of the Cerebrus, and read the history.

Okay, That would Be Great if you could help with the story, but it's Not Just about FF7, a Bunch of FF Characters, Mysteriously get put on an Island, where, over time they meet each other, and try and figure out why they have been put on the island, Each Character has  their own story, so your FF7 Knowledge WIll Help for The CLoud and Tifa Part, Plus , aeris May be Returning,..... IDK, We'll Figure it out! Do u have MSN Msgr!!

I am going to Type up, some of the story and Post it up soon!!
« Last Edit: February 20, 2007, 01:42:02 AM by Buster_Sword27 »

BUMP!!!!!!!  Join Now!, Before The Appocolypse