RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Mario Paint Contest - Vote For the Winner!

Poll

Which entry do you vote for?^^

#1 - The Greatest Moment in the History of Sports
11 (61.1%)
#2 - Untitled
0 (0%)
#3 - Another Untitled Entry
2 (11.1%)
#4 - Acoustic Solo
5 (27.8%)

Total Members Voted: 18

Rep:
Level 88
Ok! The time has come to vote on the winners for the Mario Paint Music contest.
Here are the four entries below.  Check out each one, then vote for your favorite one at the top!  ;D
More details about the winners will be posted later.  People that entered the contest are also allowed to vote.

« Last Edit: February 18, 2007, 06:50:37 AM by Silverlion »

Rep:
Level 88
And now, the winners:

First Prize: A major character (playable) in my game.  And also, if you want, a little first prize ribbon to put in your sig
Entry #1 - by Teabag

Second Prize: A major character (NPC) in my game.  And also, if you want, a little second prize ribbon to put in your sig
Entry #4 - by (I think Ataraxy, but it might have been arrow) Sorry if I mixed up  ???

Third Prize: A minor character (NPC) in my game.  And also, if you want, a little third prize ribbon to put in your sig
Entry #3 - by ChaosOfDestruction

Fourth Place: An appearence in my game.  And also, if you want, a little ribbon to put in your sig saying you participated in my Mario Paint Contest.
Entry #2 - by BanisherOfEden

All the contestants need to PM or Email me for more info on their prizes!
« Last Edit: March 05, 2007, 08:58:25 PM by Yami »

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
I liked the songs, sadly only 1 gave the pixxorzz
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 88
Entry #1
--------
Good animation, song was okay.

Entry #4
--------
The best of the lot and a cool tune, only thing ruining it is the distortion from having stereo mix too high. >.<

Rep:
Level 88
Sorry for the delay.  I was a little busy over the last couple weeks.  The results are going to be on the 2nd post in about 2minutes when I update it.