RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
So Vista is out so when is the new RPG maker comin?

Rep:
Level 88
14th birthday in a month {april 4th !!!!!!!}
So now that Vista is out when is RPG Maker Vista coming? I have seen a screen for it and it looks good so tell me!!!!! ??? ??? ??? ;8 :-\ ???
Tdogg427
(Guard Tower Studios)
Thats right foos Cloud

Which Final Fantasy Character Are You?
Final Fantasy 7

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Haha. there was a topic for this. Many rumors are said that there is a rpg maker vista, but then some claim that its not vista, its the rm for the ps2.

I C U C THE SAME V C.
lol, that pic according to more than 50% is from the ps2 version..

SEXAY!
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 88
As of right now, there's no such thing. (What dr_wolfy said :P)

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)2013 Best IRC ChatterboxParticipant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
Is Rpg Maker 3 worth getting on the ps2?

Rep:
Level 88
Legend of Mana Fan
NO its not worth it...Its very confusing and hard to write messages NOT using the keyboard, but using the analog stick....BUT...It is in 3D....well thats what I think...
Game I'm Working on:
-ADVENT-
Progress:
Story: 96%
Maps: 4%
Characters: 70%

Dark_Prince - Pegasus Saga
Rep:
Level 92
and when the character runs, it makes an annoying sound.  Also you can't add custom characters to a shop, bank, etc.  You have to use the default characters.  Maybe we could here about Rpg Maker 2k8 but it's not confirm yet.

Rep:
Level 89
I'm back again. Again.
And you cant get it anymore anyway, they discontinued.

Art Master
Rep:
Level 90
I think I saw a Vista screenshot once...it turned out to be a screen from the PS2 RPG Maker =\

Rep:
Level 85
Is Rpg Maker 3 worth getting on the ps2?

Yeah, unless if you like first person 3d rpg type base rpg games. I tryed it and it is cool for the ps2 system. same as rpg maker 2 for the playstation 2 and it is 2d. i used to have rpg maker 2 for playstation, but my wife recked the disc and i have to get another one. I have the guide book to rpg maker 2 for playstation 2 though.
"If you build it, they will play it"

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Randomizer - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Best Veteran2011 Kindest Member2010 Most Deserving Of A Promotion2010 Best RPG Maker User (Technical)
Quote from: Last post
Posted by: Lavata; Posted on: February 16, 2007, 05:20:46 PM

This is like the tenth time today that you've necroposted. Please check the date of the last post before clicking the reply button.