RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Graphical issue

Rep: +0/-0Level 88
I've been having problems with RM2K/2K3 games on my computer...a) the screen seems shifted to the right by at least 1 tile, or is otherwise obfuscating at least 1 tile's worth of visible space...I haven't been able to determine which, sadly...:( however it doesn't affect my game when running in window mode.

Problem two affects all non-XP games I try, including those I make: the font is stretched horizontally so as to make it unreadable...I've attached an example.

Does anyone know how to make these problems (especially the last one) go away? If it helps, I'm running Windows XP Home Edition, with RPG Maker 2003.

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
That is probably your monitor.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
Not his comp's fault... here's a patch that'll fix that right up in a good'n scond.

http://crankeye.com/index.php?page=downloads

Patches
Package Rm2k Font Patch
Size: 110 kb Author: Drakul
Description: Fixes the problem that some users have with the Rm2k Font.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep: +0/-0Level 88
Erm...unfortunately, that didn't work...it says it's for RM2K...is there a way to use it so that it works for RM2K3?
« Last Edit: February 03, 2007, 11:01:08 PM by afroakuma »