RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Crankeye.com downtime

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
If you're wondering why RMRK is running fine, RMRK runs on it's own server, so.

No need to send more PMs to me telling me >_>, I know it's down, I've sent stuff to crank to help get it back up.

It'll most likely be joining RMRK on this server, and the downloads moved to sendspace or something (the reason being the sheer amount of bandwidth the .com uses, which is too much for this box).

blaaarrg.

[edit] Ok, crankeye.com now points to this server, though it'll take a while to start working for everyone (DNS updates). At most, 3 days, though it could be as short as a few hours. Depends on the ISP.

At the moment, all it is is this:

Spoiler for:
200 HOURS IN PAINT LOL

Crank'll get the real site back online as soon as he can =D (@Crank, make IRC point to rmrk's irc applet =D)
« Last Edit: January 31, 2007, 06:43:24 PM by Silverline »
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 88
A good eventer and story creator.
No chance of upgrading the original server?
Harmony before Justice,
Balance before Peace,
Order before Finality

Family Motto.

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Project of the Month winner for April 2007
*sends Silverline a PM because of the downtime*

*seriously*
Get King of Booze for Android, for iOS, for OUYA or for Windows!
Visit our website.
You can also love/hate us on Facebook or the game itself.

Get DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is!

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

That meens the irc is down...

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

That meens the irc is down...

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

No it doesn't: http://rmrk.net/chat/
bringing sexy back

Resource Maker
Rep:
Level 91
All my Image links are gone... Silver... HELP...

My FTP wont connect.

Noticed your MySPace page when looking for the PM button... Nice MySpace account looks very clean and pro.

Fairly nice tune on there too...

Not just saying that so you reactivate my WEB Space...LOL

My RMRK Wikki:- http://wiki.rmrk.net/index.php/Landofshadows
Make a Donation for my Resource making:- https://www.paypal.me/landofshadows

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member
All my Image links are gone... Silver... HELP...

My FTP wont connect.

Noticed your MySPace page when looking for the PM button... Nice MySpace account looks very clean and pro.

Fairly nice tune on there too...

Not just saying that so you reactivate my WEB Space...LOL

All those are shut down now.
:tinysmile:

Resource Maker
Rep:
Level 91
All those are shut down now.

NOOOoooooo Mental, I have no Back up...LOL

Oh Well... PANTS... Feck... BLAST... ARSE BUSCUITS... *Shurgs*

Not the end of the world... TITS... BALLS... SHITE

I think I have just caught Torrets syndrome thanks to the "Shut Down"

Nothing remains free forever... Thanks Silverline for all the time you hosted stuff for me.

My RMRK Wikki:- http://wiki.rmrk.net/index.php/Landofshadows
Make a Donation for my Resource making:- https://www.paypal.me/landofshadows

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member
Yeah, he was hosting us for free, so can't complain really. I actually don't mind that much, I wasn't really using mine that often.

Thanks anyway, Silverline, I appreciate it while it lasted. ^_^
:tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 102
[edit] added update to the first post instead ~
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 92
The Return of Mandy
Back online <3

Where there are no gold stars, demerits, or infractions. <3