RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Pokemon Miami

Rep:
Level 88
Keep on Baggin'

It seems like theres a lot of Pokemon projects all of a sudden.  Make this one!

STORY

Oh my god horatio what have you done?

It was all a dream.. or was it?

In the vast world of Miami, random TV personalities have set up gyms where captive wild animals ruthlessly fight each other to death.  In light of these disgusting episodes, the president assigns Horatio Caine to recruit and train his own high tech supafly pets to take down the the evil personalities.  Still reeling from the mysterious death of his partner Speed (well not so mysterious Horatio killed him) Horatio grudgingly accepts, and enters the dangerous underworld that is Pokemon Miami.

Horatio's adventure will lead him to confront his rivals from both New York and Vegas, a mysterious criminal organization, Team House, and ultimatly his mysterious past..

Who am I??
            Why am I so hunchbacked??
                   Where am I???
                         I'm drunk??

Go Horatio go!!! Use your witty one-liners, signature sunglasses, and ability to get along with children!  Save the world!

Someone should make this.  I could do battlers story art for it...  I'm to lazy to do it all myself.  At the very least its an awsome pic
« Last Edit: January 31, 2007, 01:31:38 AM by TeaBag »
Some friends mend.  Some friends depend.  Some friends lend.  Some friends send.  Friend.

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
I thought I said I was making this after I finished my first one  :tpg:
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
LOL me and FU was talking about this in AIM, like 2 mins ago... I was going to make one too...
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Project of the Month winner for April 2007
If you are seriously going to make that, I will play it.
Get King of Booze for Android, for iOS, for OUYA or for Windows!
Visit our website.
You can also love/hate us on Facebook or the game itself.

Get DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is!

Rep:
Level 88
8=D
God, please make Jack Bauer a Pokemon, and please have it so you can kill the people from House.

Rep:
Level 88
If you make this, it will be my new favorite game forever.

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
If you want gay colored pokemon spirits, say "I" and Ill post a large list of them/

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
SPRITES, DAMN IT.

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
Spoiler for poop:

Rep:
Level 88

Rep:
Level 88
Keep on Baggin'
I thought I said I was making this after I finished my first one  :tpg:

I though u were joking ;8

anyway I wouldn't make this by myself.. maybe when one of those other pokemon games get done I can borrow the team for a bit to make this game... just seeing if anyone else thought it was amazing as I did..

I don't think any 1 site should make 3 pokemon games at once.  It's borderline poke-fetish

However, I'll use this thread to slowly brainstorm things, maybe post little bits of concept art until enuf ppl are interested and i can get a team together

I'd probably need mappers spriters scripters blah blah blah
« Last Edit: January 31, 2007, 12:45:28 AM by TeaBag »
Some friends mend.  Some friends depend.  Some friends lend.  Some friends send.  Friend.

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
when I'm I'll help in anyway. also hope you like the pokemon  ;8