RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
I am King Kobra

Rep:
Level 88
I AM NARKIDIN
Hello, I tried to join today, but I think my Wireless conection was slow. Any way, Silverline I saw on another forum, and thought I would join this one as well. By the way sorry Silverline I tried joining again before I went to hbgames.org to check my PMs, but i did login on that account and request it be deleted.

Well what can I say, well from my avatar and user name I'm sure know I like Naruto, and you would be right. But when it comes to Anime I am there watching it. My fav anime is Eureka Seven then comes Kenshin & Inuyasha. I have used RMXP since it came out in Japan and now I own the US version as well. I'm not any good at scripting (but learning) and I specalize in events & writing.

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
All hail Arbok!

Rep:
Level 88
I AM NARKIDIN
Fast welcome. faster then most forums I join. Thanks.

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
Plus its past noumans bedtime
Spoiler for:
cuz hes not texan y'know

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
Yer, anime's kool...

Welcome.

Rep:
Level 88
I AM NARKIDIN
Hello again and thanks for the welcome Deliciously_Saucy and okay Dr_Sword...

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
My mom has a King Corbra Mustang... :lol:

Oh and the reason for all the fast responses is because we are all losers with no lives on this forum. :P

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Hey Kobra, dont eat me

Welcome!!
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 88
A good eventer and story creator.
Hey hey a fan of Naruto me thinks?

Welcome to the forums!
Harmony before Justice,
Balance before Peace,
Order before Finality

Family Motto.

Rep:
Level 88
I AM NARKIDIN
yes I like naruto (as stated above) and thanks for the welcome as well.

@ Saucy: Well then I should fit right in (unless I get a girlfriend soon), as I have no life as well.

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? The nice kind of alien~
Rep:
Level 92
Martian - Occasionally kind
Welcome to the forum ^_^

Rep:
Level 88
I AM NARKIDIN
Funny i joined to day and Im racking in the posts ( & with out spamming). Thanks for the welcome.

Rep:
Level 92
Welcome Poster of Year 2006 Award
I am someone who posts humongous welcome posts. To start off with things, you'd be wise to read this, so you don't get in trouble for doing something you had no idea about.

Also a thing to be aware of. It had dimmed down lately, but you'd be best prepared for everything. Don't be offended if a number of people flame you, it basically means nothing. Why they're allowed to is beyond my understanding.

Don't be offended by fumanchuu and others not being afraid to hide their sexuality, they just like a place to say it seemingly. Use the search button to find answers to questions that you might have. Who knows, it Might have been asked already. That helps avoid people from flaming you or dumbing you down.

Follow the rules..and don't join the flaming crew. If people say something, that relates to an incident that might HAVE happened in the past on this forum, you might be like "what are they talking about." Suggest you get briefed about "Important stuff" so as you don't repeat something people hate.

Now, a recent issue that has come up is that if you happen to get into a fight with another member, try to not let it get too out of hand. (Ya, it's the internet, but you wouldn't believe all those that have had this problem).

What a long post. Welcome to the forums, follow that, and no one should bother you. Except those that have nothing better to do then that, but just ignore them.

Do you want to be part of a growing Gaming Community, with many galleries, comics, active community, and gfx artists? Also known to be friendly. Also want some free anime music just for signing up? Play in the arcade?

Click Community Forums to join!

< Zelda Fan Club

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
welcome, and your the one making the othe lod game right?
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Rep:
Level 88
I AM NARKIDIN
Hello, and no it was a old project.

Rep:
Level 88
I AM NARKIDIN
Thank you for the welcome.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
Watch out for that Boe freak...  ;)

He's strange that one is.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 88
I'm back :P
welcome  ;D
hope you enjoy your stay

Rep:
Level 88
I AM NARKIDIN
I am so far; minus one of the mods being a dumb ass.

pokeball zxmOfflineMale
Astronaut Raticate Banana
Rep:
Level 92
Pineapple Line Colour

Rep:
Level 88
I AM NARKIDIN
Hello as well Zx.....

Rep:
Level 88
*zombies around*
Yuh I'm a little late but Welcomesie! Yisss..

Snailer <3

Rep:
Level 88
A good eventer and story creator.
I am so far; minus one of the mods being a dumb ass.

You mean Silver?
Harmony before Justice,
Balance before Peace,
Order before Finality

Family Motto.