RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
So, yeah! Hello!

Rep:
Level 88
*zombies around*
Uhm yeah, not exactly sure what to put however! Hello community.
I found this place a while ago, and I found some pretty nifty things and then like, I dissapeared and forgot about the site. I come back and I figure out this place has a forum. So yeah! I've registered and stuff. I'm here to learn RPG MAKER!!!

I have that Postaly Knights Edition for RPG Maker XP. I have a LOT of ideas kicking around but I don't want to post a project yet. Mainly because... they're ideas!

I LOVE changing colors and switching heads/bodies on the RPG's sprites. I have at least 150+ files of only Civilians. Not counting monsters, which I am slowly dipping into. And Perhaps I will eventually make custom sprites for different classes... yadda yadda.

I love writing and playing the piano. AND playing Twilight Princess for WII. :D ( NO wii jokes please. I am le femme. D: ) Uhm... I don't think I can think of anything else. So I guess now I will go out in the forum and LEARN!! <3

Snailer <3

When the dawn breaks...
Rep:
Level 88
...tonight will be just another memory.
Lol! Welcome to the forums!^^ If you want to learn, check out the tutorials and as you seem to be into the creativity side of things, take a look creativity outlet and resources!  ;8

Take care,
Darico

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Resource Maker
Rep:
Level 91
Ello... Like your Ava... WTF is it ?

Hope you like it here... I learn't loads form some of the members on here... BEST RPG forum by far.

My RMRK Wikki:- http://wiki.rmrk.net/index.php/Landofshadows
Make a Donation for my Resource making:- https://www.paypal.me/landofshadows

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
Welcome =) I'm sure Deadly_Diablo will post an awesome welcome post soon ;8
bringing sexy back

Irock touched your custom title
Rep:
Level 89

Rep:
Level 88
I'm back :P
hola y bienvenidos

Irock touched your custom title
Rep:
Level 89
Yo no se tu hablas espanol.

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
Welcome! You and I have a lot in common! Hope to become good friends.

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
Welcome! If you need anything feel free to pm someone!

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
WELCOME TO THE FORUMS YOUNG LADY! (i spose by your name)
MAY YOU HAVE A GREEEEEEEEEEAAAAT TIME! +)

:= := :=
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 88
The Sliencer
Hey welcome to Crankeye!

Dungeons and Dragons Dawn of Darkness: 3% (ON HOLD!)
Dark Lands: 7%

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
WELCOME TO THE FORUMS YOUNG LADY! (i spose by your name)
MAY YOU HAVE A GREEEEEEEEEEAAAAT TIME! +)

:= := :=
Don't worry about Nightwolf, he's insane, or high.

Welcome to the forums! :wiib:

Rep:
Level 88
*zombies around*
Thanks for the warm, albeit little strange welcome! :D to answer my Ava question this is what it is:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harlequin

:D Also the pic is just utterly creepy/cool. An inspiration for the ulitmate armor for the Necromancer class in my game and Bard/dancer/gypsy/whatever-the-heck-I'm-going-to-call-that-class as well. Sure one's going to have bones and the other streamers but whatever. The mask/hat is where its at! :D

I'm sure this thread will be dead now.  :P

Snailer <3

Ancient Mummy
Rep:
Level 90
HELLO !
And welcome to the forum ^^
Your avatar scares me btw

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Im not insane lol, just was bored lol ^_^ Welcome.

Btw Harlequin reminds me of ut2004, there's a character.
Arlen is hot.

Ancient Mummy
Rep:
Level 90
:o yeah he's that clone from MISTER CROW  lol

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
I'm sure this thread will be dead now. 
I wouldn't say dead... So uh, what's up? Tell us about your self, age, weight, preference... ;)

Rep:
Level 88
*zombies around*
Welll... Ok. I'll put that in the fact file thinger!! Coz' thats all like zomigawds thats cool. :P

Snailer <3

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
Hurry up and make a thread for the music you write, I'm interested in hearing it.

Mainly because I'm a composer too, and I almost never, ever see any female composers.

Seriously. We have only 5 composition majors this year, and only one of them is a girl. :O

So yeah, it's a blatantly sexist curiosity.

edit: Oh, and welcome to the forums. I'm arlen. If I say something mean, don't take it too seriously. :)

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 88
*zombies around*
Huh? whaddya mean? I dunno how. I write on sheet music but I don't want to snap pictures of them. >< Plus they're messy messy. I'll scope out music threads. :D

Snailer <3

Rep:
Level 96
?

It says on the factfile you just posted:
What do you love? Writing music

edit: Oh, wait, I see what you're saying. You write it down, as in actually on paper, lol. Okay.

Nevermind then.  ;9

Rep:
Level 88
*zombies around*
D'oh! I could learn! I Could!! Erm I do have a digital piano anyhow. I suppose I could potentailly hook it up or I could get some kind of thing so that I could burn cds with... My teacher was explaining it to me just yesterday actually! what in blazes was it called again...? ><; Durn thing.

Snailer <3

Rep:
Level 96
Haha, or you could go download some notation program so you can write music on your computer and have your computer play it back. And then post it on the internets, so we can hear it too.  ;8

Like Noteworthy Composer, which I'm pretty sure is free. Google it.

Rep:
Level 88
*zombies around*
Okies! I have looked and it is not free but oh well. ^^; I shall try it and we will see what happens later today. :D I guess be on the look out for my Music thread?

Snailer <3