RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
marijuana should be Lagalized

Poll

Marijuana should it be Legalized?

Yes, and other drugs also
6 (15%)
Yes
12 (30%)
Yes, but only for medical use
8 (20%)
No
14 (35%)

Total Members Voted: 40

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
Didn't I say already, I don't care? I don't want drugs, you take them if you want. I don't care. I have my opinion and that's it. It's not like I am trying to convince anybody "Drugs are bad" or something. Go into the world and make your own experience, then you'll see.
If you don't care, then get the hell out of this thread already.

And yes that's exactly what you're trying to convince everyone with your "three phases" crap, and your CONTINUING TO POST IN HERE WHEN YOU CLAIM YOU DON'T CARE.

Leave the thread. Please. Don't even respond to this. Just get out of the thread. Prove to me that you really don't care. Get out.

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Project of the Month winner for April 2007
Don't I have a right to post my opinion? What does this have to do if I don't care? ?_?
But fine, have it your way. ::)

And I didn't invent that 3 phases shit.
Get King of Booze for Android, for iOS, for OUYA or for Windows!
Visit our website.
You can also love/hate us on Facebook or the game itself.

Get DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is!

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
Oh, and since no one did it yet: LOL LAGALIZED

Mne eto nado kak zuby v zadnitse.
Rep:
Level 89
U H N
2012 Most Attractive Female Member^_________________^f*ck u >:(LO !!
So are you saying that rather than THINKING you are right...you know? Sounds pretty ignorant and short-sighted to me.

No, I meant I can admit if I am wrong.

Alcohol can kill you, marijuana can't. Pardon me if I'll call alcohol a harder drug.

No need to apologize. As I already said, alcohol is unhealthy for organs (plural), while marihuana is only unhealthy for your brain. I know that it's a harder drug.

How do you KNOW it is a harder drug? that is what i was trying to ask.
an6uof hw to aLeme ozle we I

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
I don't. I would say so, because of the side effects. Alcohol is most lethal than marihuana as it seems.

@alren: Ok, THIS is the last reply. Didn't want a question directed at me to be left unanswered.
Visit our website.

Rep:
Level 89
U H N
Well if you don't know, don't say you do.

Also, once again, this isn't a thread over whether or not it is right or wrong to do marijuana. It's about the legalization. BACK ON TOPIC, PLZ.

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Sorry, I didn't mean to say I know it 100%-ly. I assume it is a harder drug.
Well, legalization inevitablely leads to the question if it's wrong or right to legalize it *points at this thread*. I mean, you have a reason to vote for yes or no.

*gets the fuck out*
« Last Edit: January 21, 2007, 09:38:46 PM by Blizzard »
Visit our website.

Rep:
Level 88
'They'
This thread quickly went from 'should it be legal' to 'OMG IT'S WRONG/RIGHT.' ...That's great unimaginable fun, I'll tell you.
Who made up all the rules? We follow them like fools. Believe them to be true, don't care to think them through. And it's ironic too, 'cause what we tend to do is act on what they say, and then it is that way. Who are they? And where are they? And how can they possibly know all this? Do you see what I see? Why do we live like this? Is it because it's true that ignorance is bliss? And i'm sorry, so sorry, it's like this. I'm sorry, so sorry, I'm sorry, we do this.

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
All drugs should become legal. Once produced by companies, applied with strict safety rules, the narcotics will become safer, much safer. Also more test can be openly done on humans, thereby providing us with more REAL information. Plus the tax cut would have to put a few new houses in politicians hands....

Rep:
Level 89
U H N
LOL exaclty :)

Adolf Christ
Rep:
Level 88
Is this the Second Coming, or the Fourth Reich?
It seems to me that Blizzard listened to DARE a little too much as a kid. Marijuana itself leads to "harder drugs" as much as alcohol does. The reason it ever leads to anything else is because people who sell both pot and cocaine/heroin/LSD/whatever would rather have you using something that actually makes you addicted.

I have no interest in smoking marijuana, but that's because I have no interest in smoking generally.

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
Not only that but the positive effects of pot are reduced over time leading you to try other things to get a buzz.

Adolf Christ
Rep:
Level 88
Is this the Second Coming, or the Fourth Reich?
Not only that but the positive effects of pot are reduced over time leading you to try other things to get a buzz.

The positive effects of drinking are reduced over time, too, but they don't go looking for more powerful intoxicants. Why? Because liquor stores don't encourage you to try new drugs.

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
I disagree. People go out looking for new drugs in many cases without it being offered first. What happens to people who don't buy the drugs themselves? Peer pressure is not the only answer to pot being a gateway drug.

I'm sure more then a few liquor stores sell drugs on the side too...

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
I'm sure more then a few liquor stores sell drugs on the side too...
Lol, what?

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 88
I'm back :P
probably if drugs were legalized people wouldnt use it to rebel anymore, theyd find something else.

because yes i believe people only do drugs because its "cool" and because its rebeling against the legal system.

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
probably if drugs were legalized people wouldnt use it to rebel anymore, theyd find something else.

because yes i believe people only do drugs because its "cool" and because its rebeling against the legal system.
Yeh your right, cause this thing called "Addiction" is really just a cry for attention. The only reason people go to detox centres is to make friends, it's all one big act.

Rep:
Level 88
A good eventer and story creator.
Only natural drugs should be legalized, although, age limits should be imposed, some drugs are like alchohol,...shouldn't be given to kids.

Cannabis yes
Ecstasy...maybe
Magic Mushrooms yes
Heroin...fuck no to addictive
Cocaine...go to the dentists more often, they inject it into your gums  ;8
Harmony before Justice,
Balance before Peace,
Order before Finality

Family Motto.

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
As I'm quoting someone: " No one will be forcing a joint down your throat", you don't have to take it if you don't want to. As to the whole: It will make it more accessible to children" idea: Uhhh sorry to break it to you, but drugs are MORE then accessible to children, if they're going to take it, they will.

With narcotics legalized, there would be no more shady dealers. Organized crime would be kicked in the balls, hardly. Because without a monopoly the prices would drop. With legal drugs, you would be made to acquire a licence to make/sell, you would be trained how to do it well and safely. It would also be closely watched 24/7 by " Some big brother figure ", to insure this.

Cheaper and Safer. It's simple.

Rep:
Level 88
Oh I agree with that...I just meant for a law...ah nevermind...law sucks...

let's tax it!
Harmony before Justice,
Balance before Peace,
Order before Finality

Family Motto.

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
Oh the taxing would be the best part! What 50-80%?

Well the best part if your a politician... ;8

Rep:
Level 88
Nah i'm planning on going into law as a barrister, and earn $500,000 a year...that'd be fun.
Harmony before Justice,
Balance before Peace,
Order before Finality

Family Motto.

Rep:
Level 87
¥¥Death is Peace, and it is your friend¥¥
just go to canada  >:(

Absolutely the one chosen by fadark
Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
Marijuana isn't legal in Canada either... But yes, I fully support the legalization of marijuana, as it is less harmful than cigarettes, and it can be made into almost anything.

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
Marijuana isn't legal in Canada either... But yes, I fully support the legalization of marijuana, as it is less harmful than cigarettes, and it can be made into almost anything.
I thought it was legal in Toranto or something??