RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
What? Who cares if I'm checking out your daughters ass...

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
Um...right.

In all of those quotes, they say "marriage", which may not (of course it is probable that it does) mean having sex.
Also, i'm not closed minded, but South Asia and Africa are considered by some to be "less civilized" parts of the world.
Just a note.

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
Um...right.

In all of those quotes, they say "marriage", which may not (of course it is probable that it does) mean having sex.
Also, i'm not closed minded, but South Asia and Africa are considered by some to be "less civilized" parts of the world.
Just a note.

There's info' that says they're all doin' it too ( A.K.A Fucking ). Look it up.

Less civilized? Are you fucking kidding me? Take a look at were you're sitting. They're different to you, that doesn't mean you should throw stones at them.

MANMACHINE
Rep:
Level 91
God of Dicks
Wow, I didn't realize that you knew that the intelligent debate section existed...

What does that mean ?_?

You know I was mod of Intelligent Debate for awhile.

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
Less civilized? Are you fucking kidding me? Take a look at were you're sitting. They're different to you, that doesn't mean you should throw stones at them.

Just a note.
read more carefully, i am not referring to myself.

ALso, you seem to be succeeding in avoiding one point I made.

Would you say those are acceptable ages?

He was asking you.

You're response was:

Many cultures would. Even current existing ones.
He wasn't talking about cultures, he was talking about you personally. You aren't part of those other cultures, so answer for yourself.

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
What does that mean ?_?

You know I was mod of Intelligent Debate for awhile.
It means I like you.

Just a note.
I read perfectly fine. You wouldn't use it if you didn't believe it. Unless you have no points to make your self....

I thought I did answer your question. It was subtle, but still an answer. But if you need more frankness I stated before 13+. I've put myself outside of other peoples perceptions on 'right and wrong' as I said, I'm amoral, that doesn't make me evil, but good people will label me as that. :)

Rep:
Level 87
ppl with B&W pics are not emo, ppl with anime are.
I'm 17 and I still think the freshmen are hot. I still think sophmore, jr, and seniors are hot. In seven more years are all the hot high school girls going to look like fat ugly girls in my eyes? I doubt it. My friend, same age as me was sleeping with an eigth grader before he moved. I thought it was weird at first, (her being like 13) but when her and her friends came up they were actually pretty hot. That dosnt make me a pervert. Hell I see nothing wrong with a 20' yr old dating a 16 yr old. and if a kid is willing to date an old wrinkly 40 yr old dude, she obviously must not be capable of getting a boy of her age. if she wants a bf that bad let her have it.

"Your already not f*cking her, what have you got to lose?" - Mystery

"What I'm really after," Mystery finally
said, "is for people to be envious of me, for women to want me and men to want to be me."
"You never got much love as a child, did you?" Style  asked
"No," he replied sheepishly.

Mystery is THE greatest pick up artist ever and my dream is to become his wing someday, that or AMOG him!
 www.venusianarts.com <- mystery's site

"Attraction IS NOT a choice!" - David D.

Which Final Fantasy Character Are You?
Final Fantasy 7

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
In Mass, the age of concent is 16. Which is probably why I go for younger women usually.

But hey, as long as a girl is mature enough to make her descicions about relationships, age doesn't matter to me. Well it kind of does. I wouldn't do anything with a girl who was younger then 14.

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
I'm 16 and I think this is a good age to be considering sex, even if the AOC is 17 in NY.

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
 ::) Gravediging is ever so cool.

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
I explained myself in the other thread, babydoll.

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
ZOMG Sexual harrasment!

Actually you could read these things with out bumping them.

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
That's true, but I assumed you RMRKers would care about my worthless opinion enough to warrant it.

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
WELL YOU WERE WRONG

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
No surprises there, I usually am =/

MANMACHINE
Rep:
Level 91
God of Dicks

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
ahahahahahah

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
hey dude you seem to have misplaced your n

OMG!! IVE RUN OUT OF EYELINER!!!
Rep:
Level 88
More man than everyone here put together.
Who here's done the nasty with a legal minor ( Under the age of consent )?

Other way around. ;)
The opposite of intelligence is not stupidity, it's patriotism.