RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
What? Who cares if I'm checking out your daughters ass...

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
Inspired by the ( Now Titled ) I'm a F.A.Q. This topic is about paedophiles, For/Agents.

I'm myself think anything over the age of puberty is fair game ( As do MANY cultures ).

What's your opinion on the matter?

Who here's done the nasty with a legal minor ( Under the age of consent )?

I've heard in a certain state in the US the age of concent is 14. So there's something goin' on ( Thanks for that one Satan. ).
« Last Edit: January 19, 2007, 04:57:46 AM by Deliciously_Saucy »

Irock touched your custom title
Rep:
Level 89
Errr. Interesting title. I'm not too sure how to respond to that but in North Dakota the legal age is 18.

Rep:
Level 88
It is interesting in the UK as we have different rules and regulations here.

The age of consent is twelve years old, however the age you are legally allowed to have sexual intercourse is sixteen years old. It is a loop hole if both partners are willing.

Over the age of puberty? What does that mean, could you explain what you mean just a little better.

I personally haven't done anything with a Minor, but my opinion is:

"If both parties consent, fully understand and comprehend the situation, with knowledge and understanding of the possible consequences and willingness to accept them, then why not?"

In the Netherlands, you become eligible for sex at the age of 14. That is a little different from what I term, but maybe they are more sensible over there.

I'm not saying I am for, or against paedophiles, as I have never met one so I cannot say anything. Yet does disturb me when hearing about Paedophile Rapists.
Kinsei kazoku no mottoo .

Seigi no mae no haamonii
heiwa no mae no barannsu
saigo no ha no mae no junjo ha kudaru

Translation:

Kinsei Family Motto

Harmony before Justice,
Balance before Peace,
Order before the last leaf falls

Rep:
Level 89
What will that crazy ape do next?
In Nevada I believe the age of consent is 16, but I think that's the lowest for the U.S.

I think it's a relative thing, if your like 1 year over and officially an adult by legal standards and the minor is like just a year under, thats fine, i mean, the government can't officially put an age limit on when u reach maturity, they can't tell for everyone...

But if you're 40 years old and your trying to do a 15 year old then there's something wrong with u.
My Project: Dark Empire
http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,7815.0.html
Official Site: http://darkempirerpg.tripod.com
Process: Getting back to work.

Always looking for sprites, if your interested, PM.

"But then I realized, why stop things from exploding, when in fact it is in exploding that things reach their perfect form. Of course, they only reach it for a few glorious seconds, but during that short time there is no object in the universe more beautiful." -Kite Rockswell, the Mad-Mad Bomber, from The Final War, my very own novel project.  PM me if you would like to read.

"Oh, sure, blaim the wizards..."

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
Hahaha, "eligible for sex."

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 88
Well it is true, I have perhaps mis-phrased my words in that case, but at sixteen in the UK, you become legal, yet you can't be prosecuted if both parties consented after both participants are over the age of twelve.

As darkelementwars has said, sex between a forty year old and a fifteen year old is quite clearly perverted and both should seek psychiatric treatment, however that is a personal view as my cousin is sixteen and dating a man who is forty eight.

Seigi no mae no haamonii
heiwa no mae no barannsu

Translation:

Kinsei Family Motto

Harmony before Justice,
Balance before Peace,

Rep:
Level 89
I'm back again. Again.
Your right. Im from the UK too, so I know what you mean. While a 40 year old male having sex with a 15 year old is perverted and, in my eyes, disgusting(no offence to your cousin at all), it is not illegal, if  both parties agree.

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
Ok.

What the fuck?

why does this thread exist?

Anyways, I think if both parties consent its alright, but its still fucking creepy if you're so sad you have to get off on a kid.

MANMACHINE
Rep:
Level 91
God of Dicks
I'm pretty sure I posted my opinion on this before. The Preteen Modeling Site thread in Intelligent Debate talked about this some. It's actually pretty natural to be attracted to young girls. I don't think there's a problem so long as both parties are consenting but before puberty is a big no-no.

Rep:
Level 88
Both partners should be ready emotionally and physically. Unfortunately, this wipes out anyone under the age of twenty five. In my opinion at least.

Seigi no mae no haamonii
heiwa no mae no barannsu

Translation:

Kinsei Family Motto

Harmony before Justice,
Balance before Peace,

MANMACHINE
Rep:
Level 91
God of Dicks
The emotional strength tends to be built up through previous experiences. And of course, physically one is ready at a pretty early age. =*

Rep:
Level 88
Gone.
Stupid pedo's i was on bondi beach and we saw a guy taking photos of kids then walking back to his char and then looking at them, and possible wanking at that.
Good Bye. RMRK you were cool while I wasn't there.

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
Aren't we all open minded.

Puberty? Basically 13+.

In Oz, it's 16 and over, and I'm pretty certain there's somewhere in America that's 14 for legal consent.

We're not talking about rape here, it's illegally consentual. I would Never have sex with ANY girl who didn't know what she was thinking... But I'm not saying I'm not perverted...

Oh and this topic exists because it is a real point of discussion.

Rep:
Level 88
I'm back :P
avoids topic... :-X
i dont think u shud do it with young girls.
you dont know wat its like to A: have an abortion,
or B: know wat its like to be pregnant

i think they shud atleast be old enough to support themselves and a child before you really risk it.

not like waiting till marriage, but being aware of the concequences and aware of the cautions, and protection.

so wait u horny bastards :P

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
avoids topic...
i dont think u shud do it with young girls.
you dont know wat its like to A: have an abortion,
or B: know wat its like to be pregnant
No, but I've seen the movie 'Junior'.

( Oh, your new pic is much cuter... You under-age by any chance? ;) )

Rep:
Level 88
A good eventer and story creator.
A: I know all to well about Abortions thankyou, I also know enough about the morning after pill to put me off sex for life.

b: Pregnancy...I believe I know about that too, my elder sister Kayleigh, has fallen pregnant, and she vomits every few seconds, and I think she's four, five months into the pregnancy. I exaggerated on the every few seconds, more of every two hours or so...

That is why you should not have sex until you're 25, both of you.
Harmony before Justice,
Balance before Peace,
Order before Finality

Family Motto.

MANMACHINE
Rep:
Level 91
God of Dicks
Is the child by any chance yours?

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
Arguing that anything after the onset of puberty is okay is really misguided. And that's where the problem lies. I hit puberty at 11 and my sister hit it at 10. Would you say those are acceptable ages?

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Most Unsung Member2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
Uh if I'm not mistaken, they're brother and sister Gilga :4:
bringing sexy back

MANMACHINE
Rep:
Level 91
God of Dicks
That was the point.  ;8

To put more plainly, I'm just trying to be offensive, and also pointing out that their relationship seems a bit strange.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2007, 05:31:01 AM by GilgameshRO »

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
:lol: I found it amusing...

Arguing that anything after the onset of puberty is okay is really misguided. And that's where the problem lies. I hit puberty at 11 and my sister hit it at 10. Would you say those are acceptable ages?
Many cultures would. Even current existing ones.

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
:lol: I found it amusing...

Many cultures would. Even current existing ones.
What cultures? Do you have any evidence to support that?

MANMACHINE
Rep:
Level 91
God of Dicks
Well I know for a fact that cultures past married off young girls right after puberty. I'm not going to provide evidence because this isn't in intelligent debate and I'm lazy.

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
im not asking you, im asking Saucy, since he's the really wierd one.

Anyways, the question wasn't directed at cultures, Saucy, it was directed at YOU personally.

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
Yes I do have " evidence "... ... And we already know I'm perverted...

Uhhh I'll try to look up some of the names of the tribes, it's quite African to allow marriage in girls over the age of their first period ( also the preferred age ), there's quite a few of them too...

With out the research I can tell you there's other countries who have the same ideas, I'll try some quotes;

"Child marriages occur most frequently in South Asia, where 48% of women aged 15-24 have been married before the age of 18; these figures are 42% for Africa and 29% for Latin America and the Caribbean (2)."

"Another common tradition observed in African tribal societies is the tradition of polygamy. In several tribal communities of Somalia, a man is allowed to have as many as four wives if he can support them all. Besides, it is not uncommon for a girl to be engaged before she is even born. In many African cultures children are encouraged to marry as young as 13 to 15 years of age, as soon as they have reached physical adulthood. "

"In Ancient Rome, women were under the jurisdiction of their fathers, so young girls were often married off when they were between the ages of twelve and fourteen. Some young men married at the age of fourteen also."

I'm gettin' tired... Oh and your the first person to get my old nick name right. Rep + :police:

Edit: Oh and I'm not weird, I'm just amoral. And weird. :=:

That is why you should not have sex until you're 25, both of you.
I lost my virginity at 13. Not that I'm boasting mind you.... ;)

Well I know for a fact that cultures past married off young girls right after puberty. I'm not going to provide evidence because this isn't in intelligent debate and I'm lazy.
Wow, I didn't realize that you knew that the intelligent debate section existed...
« Last Edit: January 21, 2007, 08:19:35 AM by Deliciously_Saucy »