RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
~*~The Dark Seraph~*~

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)2013 Best IRC ChatterboxParticipant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox

Introduction
Long ago in a town called Limblum was a man named Shawn. Shawn has 2 best friends, Cory and George. One morning Shawn was going to get Cory and George to go to work. As they left they received information that the mayor greatly needed their help. They rushed over to the mayors house and were informed that King Nero of Argh has ordered all soldiers to report to the city. At the city Nero spoke of great evil attempting to take over the entire world. He sends them all out to search for the being except for Shawn, Cory, and George.   He says the only way for the being to be defeated is if he obtains full angel armor, shield, helmet, sword, and Angel ring. He sends you out to collect the items so you can help him defete the Dark Seraph.

Heros

Shawn:
Starting Class: Woodcutter
Personality: Serious-friendly
Bio: Shawn is the main hero of the game. He lives in a small, two story house outside the town of Limblum. He enjoys the company of his three best friends, Cory and George.

Cory:
Personality: Intelligent-friendly
Bio: Cory is the second hero you find in the game. He lives with his brother George. Cory is studying to become a master priest and is able to use some magic spells.

George:
Personality: Less Intelligent-Small Tempor
Bio: George is the third hero you find in the game. He lives next door to his brother Cory. He is always being accused of crimes he claims he didn't do. He has been to the local jail multiple times.

Zack:
Starting Class: Minor Theif
Personality: Suspicious-Mean
Bio: Zack is the fourth hero you find in the game. He lives in the swamp outside of Limblum. Zack continues to steal from others and use dirty tactics.

Features
~ Meens that i'm not 100% sure it will be in the game or I haven't added it.

*Fukuyama's Caterpillar System
*Slipknots advanced messaging system
*Side quests
*Some non-rtp music
*Random messages when talking to people.
*Fishing
*Inq's "Indoors Tilset"
Spoiler for:
*Tax on items using a script
Spoiler for:

*Battle Arena
*Training Studio for learning skills~
*Skill Scrolls
*Inq's World Map tilset.
*StormTronics Custom Menu System Version: 4.13b - Nemesis Edition
*Easy Level up notifier
*Soul Rage System
*Easy Level Up Notifier
*Battle Cam

More to be released soon.

Announcments

*I will be adding fishing into the game. You will be able to have the fish cooked or sell the fish for money.
*I will be adding a tax script for buying items.
*The day and night script wouldn't work. Sorry.

Screenshots

It took me a while to move the title menu. lol

So depressing.

Next to the Limblum watermil around sunset.

A beutiful town from the world map.

The Limblum shop.

He needs seeds.

A river.

How To Take Part In This Project
If you would like to help with resources or scripts please visit The Dark Seraph offical site.
http://www.freewebs.com/irockman1/

Thanks To
coolkid25344
Blizzard
Slipknot
Inq (from http://www.rpg-palace.com/artists/xpinterior.php?PHPSESSID=993e8fd2ba4aff87569edd3cb3af258f)
Snailer
YachiYan
Arlen

Resource Links

http://lrpgm.com/site/index.php?show=resources_files&cid=43-
An exelent place to get what your looking for. You can display resources in alphebeticle order to find your resources easily. Most of the non-rtp stuff you see in the game is from there.

http://crankeye.com/resources/-
Meh, I got a couple things from there. lol

http://www.geocities.com/rpgmlinks/resources_XP.html-
That link site was pretty helpful.

Polls

What should the first boss be called? (a dragon)

*Dragoona (1 Vote(s)
*Dargoo (1 Vote(s)
*Oogrand (0 Vote(s)
*Dregondo (1 Vote(s)
*Dregmo (0 Vote(s)
*Radrag (2 Vote(s)
Vote for your favorite now!

BGM Credits
YachiChan (intro song)
Arlen (for a cool song that will be in the game)
Blizzard (some great techno music in the game)

« Last Edit: March 16, 2007, 09:25:46 PM by Irockman1 »

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)2013 Best IRC ChatterboxParticipant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
You can post.
I have not added anything really to the first walk around demo (of Shawns house and yard) it's basicly to replace screenshots which I will soon upload.

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
I will download this and play tommrow..lol to tell you the truth screenshots is waht brings people in and makes them post/download your demo. But non the less I will try it first thing in the morning/
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Rep:
Level 102
I will download this and play tommrow..lol to tell you the truth screenshots is waht brings people in and makes them post/download your demo. But non the less I will try it first thing in the morning/

Okay, keep in mind it's three small maps, lol. I just posted it to try and make up for the screenshots.

Rep:
Level 102
Yay! I downloaded some screenshot program and uploaded one. I will begin on other stuff right....now.

Rep:
Level 102
More screenshts uploaded.

Banned
Rep:
Level 88
The Hated One
Well it looks like totall crap (no offense your still learning so i know it can be hard) but before i give up on it completly I will play the demo,

P.S. I raised your rep you need a little friendliness on these forums,
« Last Edit: January 03, 2007, 04:46:58 PM by coolkid25344 »
Legacy: The Gatekeeper- Demo 2.0 Now Avaliable

Banned
Rep:
Level 88
The Hated One
Played the demo, um well okay it wasent a demo...it was walking around 3 empty 20X15 maps, and looking at a piano that says "I wish I could play this" so um...well mapping was okay...its good for a newer member...ive seen some really bad mapping in the past...overall it could be good if you work hard on it, lots and lots of hard work,

Rep:
Level 102
Played the demo, um well okay it wasent a demo...it was walking around 3 empty 20X15 maps, and looking at a piano that says "I wish I could play this" so um...well mapping was okay...its good for a newer member...ive seen some really bad mapping in the past...overall it could be good if you work hard on it, lots and lots of hard work,

I've iimprooved it alot and I put out the world smallest demo because I didn't have screenshots up lol. So I'm going to start working hard. I didn't want to make the house too nice because the main hero doesn't have much money. I have also added an advanced messaging script.

Rep:
Level 102
And It's two 20x16 maps and a 30x30. and the rooms won't be so empty in the next demo whcih will include a side quest.

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
All of you need to learn how to edit posts instead of double and triple posting.

ALso, Irockman, please try and do more than just change the color of the RTP charsets, and at least do not use arshes.
Im simply giving you advice to make your game better.

The sample map is...ok. Check out some of the mapping tutorials in the designated section of the forum for some help.

Rep:
Level 102
All of you need to learn how to edit posts instead of double and triple posting.

ALso, Irockman, please try and do more than just change the color of the RTP charsets, and at least do not use arshes.
Im simply giving you advice to make your game better.

The sample map is...ok. Check out some of the mapping tutorials in the designated section of the forum for some help.

I can't find any sprites with matching battlers.

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
there are tons of battlers everywhere. Also, you can edit or commision either a battler or a charset from a piece of art from the interwebs, e.g. the entirety of the planet Earth, so any excuses about resources are pretty lame if you have google.

Not trying to be harsh.

Rep:
Level 102
there are tons of battlers everywhere. Also, you can edit or commision either a battler or a charset from a piece of art from the interwebs, e.g. the entirety of the planet Earth, so any excuses about resources are pretty lame if you have google.

Not trying to be harsh.

Resolved.  :)
« Last Edit: January 04, 2007, 02:24:55 AM by Irockman1 »

Rep:
Level 88
Professional RPG Maker
Nice job it looks like you put effort into this game!
Ask me for help I can help you.
 ;)
« Last Edit: January 04, 2007, 06:53:38 PM by Walid Elhertani »

Rep:
Level 102
 ;)

Thanks. If you played the demo on the site I'm so sorry, lol. I don't know what I was thinking. But the game will be great.

<3
Rep:
Level 90
1. The logo needs a bit of work, maybe find someone who uses some sort of image editing program (eg: Photoshop, GIMP) and ask them to make a logo.

2. As for the demo, sorry but I'm not in the mood to play, maybe when I have a good night sleep for once...

Looks like nothing special yet to me, keep working on the site and update a lot so you can bump to attract attention.

~Winged

Rep:
Level 88
Gone.
Morris’s Rating
[/b]

Post Layout
Fairly Neat, well done
Game Title
Origanal, its okay
Game Features
Very Basic but good
Screenshot Quality
not as good
Game Characters
Well i've seen that battler like 100 times
Game Sound
Havn't heard any music/sound effects
Game Demo
Havn't played
Morris’s Coment
Well you certainly have potential dont let this game ba another that ends up in our new Abandoned games section :-)
Good Bye. RMRK you were cool while I wasn't there.

Banned
Rep:
Level 88
The Hated One
I made a quicky logo for you, if you want a better one, just tell me and ill make it to your exact specifications,

Rep:
Level 88
Professional RPG Maker
 ;)

Thanks. If you played the demo on the site I'm so sorry, lol. I don't know what I was thinking. But the game will be great.
WELCOME. ..
If you ever need help with this game ask cause I'm kinda of a pro and experienced at it. . . :cd: :ds:

Banned
Rep:
Level 88
The Hated One
HAHAHA Im sorry sory I mispelt it, i go changy nowy

Rep:
Level 102
I made a quicky logo for you, if you want a better one, just tell me and ill make it to your exact specifications,

Thank you for the logo.

And as for the screenshot...That map isn't supposed to look great. I just started the game and haven't made the nicer areas.

Rep:
Level 102
Attention everyone! I will be adding a fishing to the game! They can be cooked into food. I will include as many fish as I can. You will have the option to sell or cook the fish.

Rep:
Level 102
HAHAHA Im sorry sory I mispelt it, i go changy nowy

Wait, I just noticed that. I sort of got rid of my old logo so could you get it ASAP? Thanks  :)

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
Please edit your posts instead of triple posting, it is a basic forum rule.

Also, fishing game sounds interesting.