RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
~*~The Dark Seraph~*~

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)2013 Best IRC ChatterboxParticipant - GIAW 112012 Best IRC Chatterbox2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Funniest Member2012 Most Successful TrollSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox

Introduction
Long ago in a town called Limblum was a man named Shawn. Shawn has 2 best friends, Cory and George. One morning Shawn was going to get Cory and George to go to work. As they left they received information that the mayor greatly needed their help. They rushed over to the mayors house and were informed that King Nero of Argh has ordered all soldiers to report to the city. At the city Nero spoke of great evil attempting to take over the entire world. He sends them all out to search for the being except for Shawn, Cory, and George.   He says the only way for the being to be defeated is if he obtains full angel armor, shield, helmet, sword, and Angel ring. He sends you out to collect the items so you can help him defete the Dark Seraph.

Heros

Shawn:
Starting Class: Woodcutter
Personality: Serious-friendly
Bio: Shawn is the main hero of the game. He lives in a small, two story house outside the town of Limblum. He enjoys the company of his three best friends, Cory and George.

Cory:
Personality: Intelligent-friendly
Bio: Cory is the second hero you find in the game. He lives with his brother George. Cory is studying to become a master priest and is able to use some magic spells.

George:
Personality: Less Intelligent-Small Tempor
Bio: George is the third hero you find in the game. He lives next door to his brother Cory. He is always being accused of crimes he claims he didn't do. He has been to the local jail multiple times.

Zack:
Starting Class: Minor Theif
Personality: Suspicious-Mean
Bio: Zack is the fourth hero you find in the game. He lives in the swamp outside of Limblum. Zack continues to steal from others and use dirty tactics.

Features
~ Meens that i'm not 100% sure it will be in the game or I haven't added it.

*Fukuyama's Caterpillar System
*Slipknots advanced messaging system
*Side quests
*Some non-rtp music
*Random messages when talking to people.
*Fishing
*Inq's "Indoors Tilset"
Spoiler for:
*Tax on items using a script
Spoiler for:

*Battle Arena
*Training Studio for learning skills~
*Skill Scrolls
*Inq's World Map tilset.
*StormTronics Custom Menu System Version: 4.13b - Nemesis Edition
*Easy Level up notifier
*Soul Rage System
*Easy Level Up Notifier
*Battle Cam

More to be released soon.

Announcments

*I will be adding fishing into the game. You will be able to have the fish cooked or sell the fish for money.
*I will be adding a tax script for buying items.
*The day and night script wouldn't work. Sorry.

Screenshots

It took me a while to move the title menu. lol

So depressing.

Next to the Limblum watermil around sunset.

A beutiful town from the world map.

The Limblum shop.

He needs seeds.

A river.

How To Take Part In This Project
If you would like to help with resources or scripts please visit The Dark Seraph offical site.
http://www.freewebs.com/irockman1/

Thanks To
coolkid25344
Blizzard
Slipknot
Inq (from http://www.rpg-palace.com/artists/xpinterior.php?PHPSESSID=993e8fd2ba4aff87569edd3cb3af258f)
Snailer
YachiYan
Arlen

Resource Links

http://lrpgm.com/site/index.php?show=resources_files&cid=43-
An exelent place to get what your looking for. You can display resources in alphebeticle order to find your resources easily. Most of the non-rtp stuff you see in the game is from there.

http://crankeye.com/resources/-
Meh, I got a couple things from there. lol

http://www.geocities.com/rpgmlinks/resources_XP.html-
That link site was pretty helpful.

Polls

What should the first boss be called? (a dragon)

*Dragoona (1 Vote(s)
*Dargoo (1 Vote(s)
*Oogrand (0 Vote(s)
*Dregondo (1 Vote(s)
*Dregmo (0 Vote(s)
*Radrag (2 Vote(s)
Vote for your favorite now!

BGM Credits
YachiChan (intro song)
Arlen (for a cool song that will be in the game)
Blizzard (some great techno music in the game)

« Last Edit: March 16, 2007, 09:25:46 PM by Irockman1 »

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)2013 Best IRC ChatterboxParticipant - GIAW 112012 Best IRC Chatterbox2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Funniest Member2012 Most Successful TrollSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
You can post.
I have not added anything really to the first walk around demo (of Shawns house and yard) it's basicly to replace screenshots which I will soon upload.

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
I will download this and play tommrow..lol to tell you the truth screenshots is waht brings people in and makes them post/download your demo. But non the less I will try it first thing in the morning/
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Rep:
Level 102
I will download this and play tommrow..lol to tell you the truth screenshots is waht brings people in and makes them post/download your demo. But non the less I will try it first thing in the morning/

Okay, keep in mind it's three small maps, lol. I just posted it to try and make up for the screenshots.

Rep:
Level 102
Yay! I downloaded some screenshot program and uploaded one. I will begin on other stuff right....now.

Rep:
Level 102
More screenshts uploaded.

Banned
Rep:
Level 88
The Hated One
Well it looks like totall crap (no offense your still learning so i know it can be hard) but before i give up on it completly I will play the demo,

P.S. I raised your rep you need a little friendliness on these forums,
« Last Edit: January 03, 2007, 04:46:58 PM by coolkid25344 »
Legacy: The Gatekeeper- Demo 2.0 Now Avaliable

Banned
Rep:
Level 88
The Hated One
Played the demo, um well okay it wasent a demo...it was walking around 3 empty 20X15 maps, and looking at a piano that says "I wish I could play this" so um...well mapping was okay...its good for a newer member...ive seen some really bad mapping in the past...overall it could be good if you work hard on it, lots and lots of hard work,

Rep:
Level 102
Played the demo, um well okay it wasent a demo...it was walking around 3 empty 20X15 maps, and looking at a piano that says "I wish I could play this" so um...well mapping was okay...its good for a newer member...ive seen some really bad mapping in the past...overall it could be good if you work hard on it, lots and lots of hard work,

I've iimprooved it alot and I put out the world smallest demo because I didn't have screenshots up lol. So I'm going to start working hard. I didn't want to make the house too nice because the main hero doesn't have much money. I have also added an advanced messaging script.

Rep:
Level 102
And It's two 20x16 maps and a 30x30. and the rooms won't be so empty in the next demo whcih will include a side quest.

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
All of you need to learn how to edit posts instead of double and triple posting.

ALso, Irockman, please try and do more than just change the color of the RTP charsets, and at least do not use arshes.
Im simply giving you advice to make your game better.

The sample map is...ok. Check out some of the mapping tutorials in the designated section of the forum for some help.

Rep:
Level 102
All of you need to learn how to edit posts instead of double and triple posting.

ALso, Irockman, please try and do more than just change the color of the RTP charsets, and at least do not use arshes.
Im simply giving you advice to make your game better.

The sample map is...ok. Check out some of the mapping tutorials in the designated section of the forum for some help.

I can't find any sprites with matching battlers.

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
there are tons of battlers everywhere. Also, you can edit or commision either a battler or a charset from a piece of art from the interwebs, e.g. the entirety of the planet Earth, so any excuses about resources are pretty lame if you have google.

Not trying to be harsh.

Rep:
Level 102
there are tons of battlers everywhere. Also, you can edit or commision either a battler or a charset from a piece of art from the interwebs, e.g. the entirety of the planet Earth, so any excuses about resources are pretty lame if you have google.

Not trying to be harsh.

Resolved.  :)
« Last Edit: January 04, 2007, 02:24:55 AM by Irockman1 »

Rep:
Level 88
Professional RPG Maker
Nice job it looks like you put effort into this game!
Ask me for help I can help you.
 ;)
« Last Edit: January 04, 2007, 06:53:38 PM by Walid Elhertani »

Rep:
Level 102
 ;)

Thanks. If you played the demo on the site I'm so sorry, lol. I don't know what I was thinking. But the game will be great.

<3
Rep:
Level 90
1. The logo needs a bit of work, maybe find someone who uses some sort of image editing program (eg: Photoshop, GIMP) and ask them to make a logo.

2. As for the demo, sorry but I'm not in the mood to play, maybe when I have a good night sleep for once...

Looks like nothing special yet to me, keep working on the site and update a lot so you can bump to attract attention.

~Winged

Rep:
Level 88
Gone.
Morris’s Rating
[/b]

Post Layout
Fairly Neat, well done
Game Title
Origanal, its okay
Game Features
Very Basic but good
Screenshot Quality
not as good
Game Characters
Well i've seen that battler like 100 times
Game Sound
Havn't heard any music/sound effects
Game Demo
Havn't played
Morris’s Coment
Well you certainly have potential dont let this game ba another that ends up in our new Abandoned games section :-)
Good Bye. RMRK you were cool while I wasn't there.

Banned
Rep:
Level 88
The Hated One
I made a quicky logo for you, if you want a better one, just tell me and ill make it to your exact specifications,

Rep:
Level 88
Professional RPG Maker
 ;)

Thanks. If you played the demo on the site I'm so sorry, lol. I don't know what I was thinking. But the game will be great.
WELCOME. ..
If you ever need help with this game ask cause I'm kinda of a pro and experienced at it. . . :cd: :ds:

Banned
Rep:
Level 88
The Hated One
HAHAHA Im sorry sory I mispelt it, i go changy nowy

Rep:
Level 102
I made a quicky logo for you, if you want a better one, just tell me and ill make it to your exact specifications,

Thank you for the logo.

And as for the screenshot...That map isn't supposed to look great. I just started the game and haven't made the nicer areas.

Rep:
Level 102
Attention everyone! I will be adding a fishing to the game! They can be cooked into food. I will include as many fish as I can. You will have the option to sell or cook the fish.

Rep:
Level 102
HAHAHA Im sorry sory I mispelt it, i go changy nowy

Wait, I just noticed that. I sort of got rid of my old logo so could you get it ASAP? Thanks  :)

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
Please edit your posts instead of triple posting, it is a basic forum rule.

Also, fishing game sounds interesting.

Banned
Rep:
Level 88
The Hated One

Here you go

Rep:
Level 102

Here you go

Hey, thanks. I credited you for it around the bottom of the post.
« Last Edit: January 05, 2007, 08:14:20 AM by Irockman1 »

Rep:
Level 102
You all are hired...hired for picking the first boss's name that is.

Poll
What should the first boss be called? (a dragon)

*Dragoona
*Dargoo
*Oogrand
*Dregondo
*Dregmo
*Radrag

Vote for your favorite now!

Rep:
Level 88
Gone.
Dargoo ~ Beacuse its FECKING AUWSOME

Rep:
Level 89
If I am permitted to vote, then...

I choose 'Radrag'! 8)
My rpg (in-making) : http://junkart.wikidot.com/

Banned
Rep:
Level 88
The Hated One
Dregondo
because it sounds sexy!!!

Rep:
Level 102
Ok, thanks for voteing, everyone! The poll will lose when I get to makeing the boss.

Rep:
Level 88
I like it.

And I vote 'Dragoona'.

Click the pic!

Rep:
Level 102
Thank you. And you guys voting saves me time, lol.

Rep:
Level 102
Just so everone knows I am spending long periods of time on my mapping. This won't be the quickest game ever made.

EDIT:

I have released the Intro Scene Demo!
« Last Edit: January 06, 2007, 03:26:33 AM by Irockman1 »

Banned
Rep:
Level 88
The Hated One
Erm wow....I have to say that was possibly the most broing intro ever, my advice is to make it more, passed, 1. He said Father so many times i wanted to split my head open 2. that guy walked so slow that i wanted to shoot him and 3. the pauses inbetween text was horriable, do something more with it, dont make it so....boring....

Rep:
Level 102
Erm wow....I have to say that was possibly the most broing intro ever, my advice is to make it more, passed, 1. He said Father so many times i wanted to split my head open 2. that guy walked so slow that i wanted to shoot him and 3. the pauses inbetween text was horriable, do something more with it, dont make it so....boring....

I thought it was good...any advice? There arn't many possibilitys.

Banned
Rep:
Level 88
The Hated One
How bout you have the two people fight

Rep:
Level 102
Ok..I'll make the guy walk faster and then they will fight. lol

EDIT: Signing out to play my Wii.

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
I cant download the intro scene..

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
I vote Dregondo. Wait, does my vote count? ???

Banned
Rep:
Level 88
The Hated One

You have a wii me too!! Whats your friend code ill register you

Rep:
Level 96
It's too late for me to go back out into my living room and get it now, but I have a wii/ a wii code. I should make a topic for those.

Rep:
Level 102

You have a wii me too!! Whats your friend code ill register you
Ugh, my stupid wireless router won't work with my Wii so I have to buy a Nintendo USB connector.

Banned
Rep:
Level 88
The Hated One
Oh that sucks, lol i dont even have a wireless router just the USB Adaptor, so anyways whens the first real demo of gameplay coming out?

Rep:
Level 102
Wait....if I had a long usb cord I could connect to the internet? lol,, I didn't think of that.
And a demo should come after I'm done with the town Limblum and the events and stuff. 

Banned
Rep:
Level 88
The Hated One
Thats true, you should do that because, the internet is one of the things that makes wii great!, cant wait for the demo too, i think with hard work this game can be good

Rep:
Level 102
Yeah, I wanna try out the Forcast channel and use this Wii points card I have.

Banned
Rep:
Level 88
The Hated One
Hold on to the points card, the Virtual Console games they have right now suck, the only good one is Super Mario Brothers, but thats about it, well ok there solomons key which is a classic, but other than that yeah thats it

Rep:
Level 102
Hold on to the points card, the Virtual Console games they have right now suck, the only good one is Super Mario Brothers, but thats about it, well ok there solomons key which is a classic, but other than that yeah thats it

Yeah, I know. What kind of USB cord do you need? I have a million that won't fit it. lol
« Last Edit: January 06, 2007, 10:35:59 PM by Irockman1 »

Rep:
Level 89
2012 Best RPG Maker User (Story)Project of the Month winner for July 2008Project of the Month winner for May 20072011 Best RPG Maker User (Story)2011 Project of the Year2011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
I was lured to download this as it says "Epic Intro Scene Demo", but sorry to say that it doesn't really live up to its name. :-\ It can be basically described as:
Spoiler for:
Guy repeat "father" at grave. Guy 2 comes up to him. Demo over.

While I do understand what you are trying to do, you can achieve a hook for the player in a better displayed fashion.

I believe you can really benefit from playing through my intro demo here; http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,10424.0.html

It should give you some ideas, both in terms of presentation of ideas and technical use of events.  :) Good luck.

Rep:
Level 102
I was lured to download this as it says "Epic Intro Scene Demo", but sorry to say that it doesn't really live up to its name. :-\ It can be basically described as:
Spoiler for:
Guy repeat "father" at grave. Guy 2 comes up to him. Demo over.

While I do understand what you are trying to do, you can achieve a hook for the player in a better displayed fashion.

I believe you can really benefit from playing through my intro demo here; http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,10424.0.html

It should give you some ideas, both in terms of presentation of ideas and technical use of events.  :) Good luck.

Thanks, I'll try it.

Rep:
Level 102
Note to self...

Go to http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,7192.0.html and add day and night system to script.

Rep:
Level 102
WTF!!! Thats wierd. I just came in here and there was a post I didn't post. I quoted the threads main post...maybe Blizzard is messing with my account. lol
« Last Edit: January 07, 2007, 03:40:35 AM by Irockman1 »

Rep:
Level 96
LOL that would be funny

Rep:
Level 102
Well....something happend.

New Features to be added:

Spoiler for:
*Fishing
*Day and Night system
*Tax system on items

Rep:
Level 89
2012 Best RPG Maker User (Story)Project of the Month winner for July 2008Project of the Month winner for May 20072011 Best RPG Maker User (Story)2011 Project of the Year2011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
Rofl I'm pretty sure he did.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2007, 05:33:14 AM by Reives »

Rep:
Level 102
Rofl I'm pretty sure he did.

LOl, I know. Who else would use mod powers to add a post?

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
is this still a game topic, or a spam topic?

Rep:
Level 102

This is a game topic. I was wondering how a message got there that I didn't post. To stay on topic ask me about the game.

Attention
I am going to add a battle arena to the game! Feel free to comment on this and tell me what features you want to see in it.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2007, 09:53:10 PM by Irockman1 »

Banned
Rep:
Level 88
The Hated One

This is a game topic. I was wondering how a message got there that I didn't post. To stay on topic ask me about the game.

Attention
I am going to add a battle arena to the game! Feel free to comment on this and tell me what features you want to see in it.

Battle Arena...fishing...why does that sound so familiar

Rep:
Level 102
Huh? If this was all in a game I'm here to tell you this was in the first Dark Seraph I made for rpg maker 2003. If I still had my old computer I would love to show you.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2007, 05:12:26 AM by Irockman1 »

Rep:
Level 102
Huh? If this was all in a game I'm here to tell you this was in the first Dark Seraph I made for rpg maker 2003. If I still had my old computer I would love to show you.

EDIT: I spelled "For" wrong. lol

Attention!

I will be adding a training studio. When you win certain battles you will learn a new skill!

I know...these are a lot of sudden additions. I'm just trying to bring a great game to all of you!
« Last Edit: January 08, 2007, 05:16:01 AM by Irockman1 »

Rep:
Level 102
Thanks for voting! It looks like Radgar is in the lead.

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Project of the Month winner for April 2007
    *Blizzard's Caterpillar System

Did you read what I posted in the Caterpillar topic?

Note: I DID NOT MAKE THIS! Look down at the credits to see who made this.
    Credits and Thanks

• Originally by Fukuyama
    • Animated member support added by Blizzard

Get King of Booze for Android, for iOS, for OUYA or for Windows!
    Visit our website.
    You can also love/hate us on Facebook or the game itself.

Get DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is!

Rep:
    Level 102
      *Blizzard's Caterpillar System

Did you read what I posted in the Caterpillar topic?

Note: I DID NOT MAKE THIS! Look down at the credits to see who made this.
      Credits and Thanks

• Originally by Fukuyama
      • Animated member support added by Blizzard

Oh, I didn't see that. Sorry. I'll fix it.

Rep:
      Level 102
      New Screenshots!

« Last Edit: January 09, 2007, 01:50:25 AM by Irockman1 »

Cheese
      Rep:
      Level 95
      ?
      2nd screenshot, left arm of the house is messed up  ;D

Rep:
      Level 102
      2nd screenshot, left arm of the house is messed up  ;D

Fixed.

Rep:
      Level 102
      Many people (one exactly) have asked if there will be a sequel after this. The answer is....If the game is a hit then I will make one after I create one game I have been thinking about for a while...The Two Citys. (not based on the book).

Rep:
      Level 102

Rep:
      Level 102

Rep:
      Level 88
      A pirate's life for me
      Bugger, and here I thought I had original character graphics... lol

Ah well, looking good mate, I'll download your demo in a bit. Like the screen tints.

The new generation will go to the distance... Will the distance between us smallen?

Rep:
      Level 102
      Bugger, and here I thought I had original character graphics... lol

Ah well, looking good mate, I'll download your demo in a bit. Like the screen tints.

Thabks. I've completly re-done the intro so don't expect to be impressed or anything.

Cheese
      Rep:
      Level 95
      ?
      so far all the screenshots look to be made from the same tileset...except one, and thats the intro scene.

Rep:
      Level 102
      Thats three different. The Dark Forest. The Sunny Forest. And the farming town. I haven't made many maps yet. I'm taking my time on them.

Rep:
      Level 102

Rep:
      Level 88
      Gone.
      I'd have to say out of all the games i thought would turn out like a bag of hole, this game has proven me wrong grats xD, i love the title screen, what is the font you used for Seraph

Banned
      Rep:
      Level 88
      The Hated One
      I'd have to say out of all the games i thought would turn out like a bag of hole, this game has proven me wrong grats xD, i love the title screen, what is the font you used for Seraph

...how do you figure that? I mean its ok...but its not like its anything special..so hes got a good titlescreen...wooo!!!...Itll be nice for a noob game but not really all that great...
      « Last Edit: January 12, 2007, 12:32:57 PM by coolkid25344 »

Rep:
      Level 102

It was made by Snailer. I'll ask him for you.

Rep:
      Level 102

...how do you figure that? I mean its ok...but its not like its anything special..so hes got a good titlescreen...wooo!!!...Itll be nice for a noob game but not really all that great...
      Alls you've had a chance to play was a 3 map demo and an intro. I've changed the maps and changed the intro.

EDIT: And that little act makes it sound like you think I can't make a good game.

EDIT: Also, I have more posts than you. So don't call me a noob.
      « Last Edit: January 12, 2007, 08:59:34 PM by Irockman1 »

Ancient Mummy
      Rep:
      Level 90
      Yay i made it ! :D
      And thanks for liking it lol,
      XD

Somebody wanted the font name of "Seraph" ?
      it was.. *Got to look it up*
      Couldn't find it but i think it was Comic Sans MS a standard but very nice font in Windows :D

And I if you need something for this game again just ask me ^^ :D
      « Last Edit: January 12, 2007, 08:22:56 PM by Snailer »

Rep:
      Level 102
      XD

Couldn't find it but i think it was Comic Sans MS a standard but very nice font in Windows :D
      Thanks  ;)
      I have got to get photoshop. lol

Ancient Mummy
      Rep:
      Level 90
      XD

Thanks  ;)

Hehe
      believe me i've seen alot of people say that, but when they have it they suck >.<
      So don't get too happy when you have it at first :P:P

Rep:
      Level 102
      XD

Thanks  ;)

Hehe
      believe me i've seen alot of people say that, but when they have it they suck >.<
      So don't get too happy when you have it at first :P:P

Well, it'll be better than paint.

Rep:
      Level 102
      Ok, I'm almost done with the town of Limblum. Therfor you can expect a demo to come around Wednsday.

Cheese
      Rep:
      Level 95
      ?

Alls you've had a chance to play was a 3 map demo and an intro. I've changed the maps and changed the intro.

EDIT: And that little act makes it sound like you think I can't make a good game.

Posts count has nothing to do with anything. I am a noob, yet my post count rapes yours. And The only reason your post count is as high as Morri's is because I have see you spam alot, and mostly post in game topic with "lol" "looks good" over a 1000x in the same topic, plus stop double posting in your game topic, just edit the previous post. And I haven't seen more then 5 people continuously post in this game topic, it seems like you guys are posting in each others topics to bump.

K, now back to the nice side of me  ;D

Rep:
      Level 102

Posts count has nothing to do with anything. I am a noob, yet my post count rapes yours. And The only reason your post count is as high as Morri's is because I have see you spam alot, and mostly post in game topic with "lol" "looks good" over a 1000x in the same topic, plus stop double posting in your game topic, just edit the previous post. And I haven't seen more then 5 people continuously post in this game topic, it seems like you guys are posting in each others topics to bump.

K, now back to the nice side of me  ;D
      Well I need to bump it. When it falls to page 2 or to the bottom of the page I need to bump it. But he's calling it a "noob game" when he hasn't played it.

Cheese
      Rep:
      Level 95
      ?
      games get viewed no matter what page, or the position of the page, people will stop going to the topic after you keep bump it...they will not go because well, duh they think its just another BUMP...take a look at the bottom of the page, or even page 2 now, and look at the views my game gets, and still gets.

Rep:
      Level 102
      Ok.

Announcment:

I wasn't going to use a world ma, but then i decided Ishould. lol. So I will be using Inq's world map. (from RPG Palace)
      This is going to delay the demo though.

Banned
      Rep:
      Level 88
      The Hated One
      YAYAYAYAYA WORLD MAP!!! I LOVE WORLD MAPS YOU FREKIN ROCK IRONROCK!

Rep:
      Level 102
      YAYAYAYAYA WORLD MAP!!! I LOVE WORLD MAPS YOU FREKIN ROCK IRONROCK!

Lol, thanks. I just need the autotiles for inq's world map. I can't find em anywhere. The download thing is broken on the site too. But I got the map from somewhere else.

EDIT: The downloads back up  ;D
      I will start on the world map tomorrow when I get home.
      « Last Edit: January 17, 2007, 04:18:32 AM by Irockman1 »

Rep:
      Level 102
      Okay,the world map will take longer than I thought so expect the demo to be delayed.

Rep:
      Level 102
      YES! (sorry for triple post) I am going to create a HUGE palace. I'm talking about a hundreed rooms! It is going to be huge. I will be using Inq's indoor tilset for it. (once again I'm too excited to edit)

Cheese
      Rep:
      Level 95
      ?
      YES! (sorry for triple post) I am going to create a HUGE palace. I'm talking about a hundreed rooms! It is going to be huge. I will be using Inq's indoor tilset for it. (once again I'm too excited to edit)

and why?

Rep:
      Level 102

and why?
      Why are you triple posting?
      Why are you going to create a huge palace?
      Why is it going to have a hundered rooms?
      Why is it going to be huge?
      Why will you be using Inq's indoors tilset?
      Why are you excited?

Cheese
      Rep:
      Level 95
      ?
      no, why a 100 rooms. No way we would go to every room.

Rep:
      Level 102
      no, why a 100 rooms. No way we would go to every room.
      Thats a good question. There will be items in some of the rooms along with having to find something or someone in one of the rooms. The larger the palace the richer the town will seem. I also did research on palaces and castles. They had hundereds of rooms with trap doors and hidden areas. So I want to make it seem like you are in one of those castles. I don't expect everyone to go in every room.

Rep:
      Level 91
      Hate to be a downer but I don't think your gonna be able to do 100 maps for just one part of the game

Rep:
      Level 102
      It will all be in one map. I'll get an example.

Edit: http://www.rpg-palace.com/artists/Indoors%20Map.pngSomething like that but larger.

Rep:
      Level 91
      That's gonna be very laggy and still it's gonna be way to large a map that size will take a long time to complete.

Rep:
      Level 102
      World maps arn't laggy. And they tend to be much larger. And it may take a while but it will be worth it.
      ps. If it is laggy I will use an anti lag script.

Rep:
      Level 91
      Well you see world maps don't have events every room they have the event every while not in like everyroom.

Rep:
      Level 102
      Well you see world maps don't have events every room they have the event every while not in like everyroom.
      True, maybe I will make it like 50 rooms along with an anti lag script.

Rep:
      Level 91
      Still that would be alot of mapping and bigger maps don't usually don't look that good.

Rep:
      Level 102
      We'll see what happens.

Rep:
      Level 88
      I'm back :P
      umm looks good, maps are well done, good scripts and watnot
      just a lil thing i found, on your worldmap you have trees growing in the water :P
      heheh

Rep:
      Level 102
      umm looks good, maps are well done, good scripts and watnot
      just a lil thing i found, on your worldmap you have trees growing in the water :P
      heheh
      Thanks. But those are palm trees right on shore.Not exactly in the water.
      « Last Edit: February 10, 2007, 06:55:24 AM by Dr_Pickle »

Rep:
      Level 102
      Announcment
      The game will be using the Stormtronicks CMS. It's a great CMS and probably the best out there.

Rep:
      Level 88
      Gone.
      wow. . all i can say is OMFGWTFEMOBISHBBQ !!!!

Rep:
      Level 102
      I'll take that as a good thing.  ;D

Rep: +0/-0Level 87
      How did you get rid of "my profile" page on your freewebs site?
      Leons Vengance
      http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,24854.0.html

Project: Leons Vengance
      Overall:10%
      Maps:7%
      Story:8%
      Sidequests:4%
      Database: 30%

Cheese
      Rep:
      Level 95
      ?

thats something that belongs in a PM not a reply to a game.

Rep:
      Level 102

thats something that belongs in a PM not a reply to a game.
      Yeah, PM me and I'll tell you how I don't know. :V

irc.Nekom.org Network/System Administrator
      Rep:
      Level 88
      This game looks interesting, irockman.

Good work.
      FFMediaX.Sytes.net Owner/Administrator
      (IRC FFMediaX.Sytes.net port 7000)

Rep:
      Level 88
      is there, or is there not a demo, people talk about having played one but i can't find it :(
      "Facts are useless. You could use facts to prove anything that's even remotely true." Homer Jay Simpson

"I do not know what weapons WWIII will be fought with but i know WWIV will be fought with sticks and stones" Albert Einstein

"It's better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all." from In Memoriam, by Alfred, Lord Tennyson.

"all your base are belonging to us!" awful fantasy 3

"the grapes damb it, it's alway's the grapes!"

Funny anagrams:
      Desperation=A rope ends it
      Mother in law=Woman hitler
      Lottery machine=Money lost in 'em
      Election results=Lies lets recount
      Dormitory=Dirty room
      Snooze alarms=Alas! No more Z's
      Eleven plus two=Twelve plus one
      Cosmetic surgery="Yes, I correct mugs."
      The IRS=Theirs!
      Public relations=Crap, built on lies
      Astronomer=Moon starer
      Dementia="Detain me."
      Internet chat rooms=The moron interacts
      The eyes!=They see!

Currently making:
      http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,13132.0.html

Rep:
      Level 102
      is there, or is there not a demo, people talk about having played one but i can't find it :(

There was one but I removed it. I will have one as soon as possible.

Rep:
      Level 88
      OMG!! I'm making two games right now and the main character in one of them is called Matt but its exactly the same pic as your hero!!!  :police:

But game looks cool.

Rep:
      Level 87
      AWESOME!!!!!!

Rep:
      Level 102
      Thanks. Want to be a bit more detailed on what's awesome?

Rep:
      Level 87
      lol ok the game looks awesome

Banned
      Rep:
      Level 88
      The Hated One
      Its coming along nicely, good to see you turned it into something amazing

Rep:
      Level 102
      The game been delayed for ever  ;9
      The story line sucks, and I don't like the way it's going.
      Sorry anyone who showed interest in this game. I might start a new one.