RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
The Awesome Music Videos Topic

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
Link to only streamed videos please. I don't want to have to download shit.

Anyway, just post some of your favorite videos.

Death Cab For Cutie - Soul Meets Body

Just a great video to go with a great song. Not over-the-top or anything, just a soft and mellow sort of video in the woods. Fits the song perfectly.

Rhapsody - Rain Of A Thousand Flames

Hah, these guys represent the true cheese of power metal. I like this one because of that. Note that it has boobs in it too, so if you're uncomfortable with nudity don't watch it.

Bloc Party - Banquet

I heard this song for the first time in a Line Rider video (lol) and instantly loved it. There's like, 3 other music videos for this song, but this is the one I like the best for some reason. Definite recommendation.

DragonForce - Operation Ground And Pound

I can't express in words how much I love this video. It captures what power metal is all about: epic instrumentation, rising and powerful choruses, and a sense of humor (check the solo to see what I'm talking about). THE video of 2006, hands down.

Anyway, watch the ones I posted, post your own, and maybe we'll end up discovering videos we never knew about but wish we did.

Rep:
Level 89
I'm back again. Again.
Just search for them here, www.videocure.com.

There not for just watching, but you can preview them.

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
That's not really what I meant but okay.

Mne eto nado kak zuby v zadnitse.
Rep:
Level 89
U H N
2012 Most Attractive Female Member^_________________^f*ck u >:(LO !!
DragonForce - Operation Ground And Pound

I can't express in words how much I love this video. It captures what power metal is all about: epic instrumentation, rising and powerful choruses, and a sense of humor (check the solo to see what I'm talking about). THE video of 2006, hands down.

Oh. My. God. My sentiments exactly  :tpg:

Larger Than Life by the Backstreet Boys was- and still is- a really cool video. I don't care if you like the song, I don't care if you like the band, the video is pretty great. I like the style (I watch a lot of movies like that). I guess that's what happens when it's the music video with the fifth highest budget though, yeah?

Breaking The Habit by Linkin Park. I was never too heavy into this band, and this song is really only okay, but I like the animation.

U + Ur Hand by Pink isn't necessarily my favorite example (it's the only one I could think of, though) of videos that use bold warm colors to contrast with cool/neutral ones. Also, ones with heavily saturated and/or bright contrast.

EDIT: Otherside by the Red Hot Chili Peppers.

Which also brings me to their video for Dani California, which I love, love, LOVED. Watch it and you'll figure out why.

There are tons more, but I can't really think of them. I used to sit on Yahoo and watch video after video, LOL.

Not saying it's the most important thing, but I am more likely to watch a video that i find visually attractive, even if it doesn't sound the best.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2007, 03:00:50 PM by Djangonator »
an6uof hw to aLeme ozle we I

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Most Unsung Member2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
bringing sexy back

Mne eto nado kak zuby v zadnitse.
Rep:
Level 89
U H N
2012 Most Attractive Female Member^_________________^f*ck u >:(LO !!
Don't see how you could post a Gorillaz vid and leave out Clint Eastwood.
an6uof hw to aLeme ozle we I

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Most Unsung Member2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
I originally was searching for Clint Eastwood then saw 19-2000 so I posted that instead :(
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
Breaking The Habit by Linkin Park. I was never too heavy into this band, and this song is really only okay, but I like the animation.

If that's the case, allow me to present to you A-ha - Take On Me and Daft Punk - Digital Love.

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
Protest the Hero - Heretics and Killers (my favorite band)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bz8-IoZS5OA

Lost Horizon - Again Will the Fire Burn (not their best song by any means)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZNZArVwXAU

Ok Go - Not the Treadmill One (the slow motion part is awesome)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RbdbVhBGETQ

Carol of the Bells - Windham Hill Artists (A bit late, but amazing. Arkenstone plays fretless.)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9uBz4w4b-zg

Adolf Christ
Rep:
Level 88
Is this the Second Coming, or the Fourth Reich?

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Music video's are so 1986.

Rep: +0/-0Level 88
KITTY LITTER
Lols a Madonna song

I've always thought this was cool, so sue me :o
« Last Edit: January 17, 2007, 09:02:36 PM by Ktulu »