RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Offering my Mapping Skills

Rep:
Level 90
Say it with me, 16 year old alcoholic.
here is a map i just made i like it. its simple but nice;

If anyone would like my help on a game,(i perfer games thats atleast started or 25% done)
but if your game sounds promising i will agree to help, just pm me will info on the game or post it here

Owner of ChaosDreamz© Productions.
Progress of:
Silent Dynasty©-Death Nightmare       
Storyline:  |||||||||| [62%]
Mapping:    |||||||||| [3%]
Scripting:  |||||||||| [1%]
Database:   |||||||||| [1%]
Audio:      |||||||||| [1%]
Overall:    ||||||||||[3%]
Demo:    ||||||||||[75%]

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
nice looking map. but...I have never seen the tree top leaves tile being used as a bush.
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Rep:
Level 90
yea i didnt have time to take the tall bushes and turn them into an autotile just
to make a quick map so i just used it as a sub. and thank u on complementing my work

Progress of:

Rep:
Level 88
Back with RMVX!
Dude, your the greatest mapper ever! Here's a link to my thread: http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,10796.0.html. PM me if you wanna be the mapper for my game, I'd really appreciate it.  ;D
PROPERTY OF TEABAG!!! ALL HAIL TEABAG!!!

Banned
Rep:
Level 88
The Hated One
...good map
« Last Edit: January 14, 2007, 10:04:35 PM by coolkid25344 »
Legacy: The Gatekeeper- Demo 2.0 Now Avaliable

Rep:
Level 90
@Ignis thank u i will look into your thread and see if i could do some maps for you. :lol:

@coolkid i understand what you mean by your maps being "better" than mine. you see i didnt put
a lot of effort into that map. i just tryed to show what i could do with a small map
and small amount of time its not my best its just a map simple but nice like i said.
but i know you feel hurt that i got a mapping request but i complemented him on his
battlers b4 so maybe tht could've helped. but yes dont claim to map better than anyone
because everyone's skills have faults.  :-X

Progress of:

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
No offense to thread crator but What the Mother F-ing Hell! I made a thread with 12 maps all better than this and the only thing people did was critisise! WTF?!?!?!? Once again no offense to thread creator i could always use some help with things if you would ever want to help me out, you can check out my project Legacy: The Gatekeeper in the mains section,

No, his are far better. Sorry dude. I can only see one thing in there that I don't like.

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)2013 Best IRC ChatterboxParticipant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
No offense to thread crator but What the Mother F-ing Hell! I made a thread with 12 maps all better than this and the only thing people did was critisise! WTF?!?!?!? Once again no offense to thread creator i could always use some help with things if you would ever want to help me out, you can check out my project Legacy: The Gatekeeper in the mains section,

Stop bashing on everything that isn't yours.

Anyways. Your mapping is great. I might need a little help on some dungeons for my game (link in my sig)

Rep:
Level 90
Thanks guys and rockman who are you asking for mapping help?

Progress of:

Banned
Rep:
Level 88
The Hated One
@Ignis thank u i will look into your thread and see if i could do some maps for you. :lol:

@coolkid i understand what you mean by your maps being "better" than mine. you see i didnt put
a lot of effort into that map. i just tryed to show what i could do with a small map
and small amount of time its not my best its just a map simple but nice like i said.
but i know you feel hurt that i got a mapping request but i complemented him on his
battlers b4 so maybe tht could've helped. but yes dont claim to map better than anyone
because everyone's skills have faults.  :-X

Lol i dident mean better I mean um...i posted more maps in my post and noone wanted my help, you only posted 1 map and your the number 1. What I am rely tired of is the newbs around here, I know you have been here awhile, but people like Irokman has been here like a week. Anyways once again I could use your help if your willing, I only have 64 maps in my game so fra and I need some very difficult ones that will take some time to make,

No, his are far better. Sorry dude. I can only see one thing in there that I don't like.

1. are you rly telling me this 1 map is better than all 12 that i posted (not in my game thread in my Mapping Skills For Anyone Thread) its nice i like how the people are on the roof of the house, but theres already 1 major problem, not that it rly matter its just the people are standing inside the house were the doors should be.

2. The maker of this thread has done good mapping in the past, if you look at his game thread, which i am totally playing when it comes out, but this 1 map isint proof of holy skills

3. Im surprised hes offering his maping skills if hes working on a game of his own, that must be tough keep up the good work,

Stop bashing on everything that isn't yours.

Anyways. Your mapping is great. I might need a little help on some dungeons for my game (link in my sig)

Well Irockman I dont bash infact im a supporter of almost every game on here my favourites include Space Twister, Gundam Generations (I like that stuff for some reason) Project Genocide / Mortuus Concordia, and MAIA 2K7, not to mention a frequent visitor to the inteligent debate section, I cant help if people dont like me
« Last Edit: January 14, 2007, 11:02:53 PM by coolkid25344 »

Rep:
Level 90
Lol i dident mean better I mean um...i posted more maps in my post and noone wanted my help, you only posted 1 map and your the number 1. What I am rely tired of is the newbs around here, I know you have been here awhile, but people like Irokman has been here like a week. Anyways once again I could use your help if your willing, I only have 64 maps in my game so fra and I need some very difficult ones that will take some time to make,

i would b more than willing to help. in the past when i made games all i did was request so i want to give back this year and the years after

1. are you rly telling me this 1 map is better than all 12 that i posted (not in my game thread in my Mapping Skills For Anyone Thread) its nice i like how the people are on the roof of the house, but theres already 1 major problem, not that it rly matter its just the people are standing inside the house were the doors should be.

yes that is obviously a problem but i did that on purpose because i wanted it to be like DW3 where all the shops are outside and for some reason i couldnt get it to look right so i did it like that trust me i know where doors go and i know where npc's go. i thought u would point out i used tretops for bushes.

Progress of:

Rep:
Level 88
A good eventer and story creator.
I had a decent village once up on a time which was perhaps on par with this work. I think it's quite good and the method for the shops is actually quite unusual, and thus I like it.

Bit green for my liking.

I do have to say...i don't like short houses...simply because the colour doesn't go.
Harmony before Justice,
Balance before Peace,
Order before Finality

Family Motto.

Banned
Rep:
Level 88
The Hated One

i would b more than willing to help. in the past when i made games all i did was request so i want to give back this year and the years after

yes that is obviously a problem but i did that on purpose because i wanted it to be like DW3 where all the shops are outside and for some reason i couldnt get it to look right so i did it like that trust me i know where doors go and i know where npc's go. i thought u would point out i used tretops for bushes.

You said in one of your upper posts that you did that because you had no better tile, sot thats not really a problem, and its good to give back to the community! Keep up the good work

Rep:
Level 90
yeah true and it is and like i said i would be more than happy to help you just pm me with the request. but idk when i can work on them becuase i fought my dad yesterday and he took my laptop so im not sure when ill be able to work on my game or any maps.  :'( :'( :'(

Progress of:

Rep:
Level 90
I had a decent village once up on a time which was perhaps on par with this work. I think it's quite good and the method for the shops is actually quite unusual, and thus I like it.

Bit green for my liking.

I do have to say...i don't like short houses...simply because the colour doesn't go.

true short houses are kinda wierd looking because of the color, but i dont like it when all houses are the same size. i put big houses for important and short houses for npc houses and such. thanks for the comments tho.

Progress of:

Art Master
Rep:
Level 90
That sample map is pretty good, actually. I can see you getting very much better in the future. All you have to do is keep working on it and trying new things. being creative is the key to success!  I wish you good luck with your Map-making!

Rep:
Level 90
oh thanks lavata i appreciate that oh and does anyone know if lord dante is still active i was friends with
him a while back b4 i became inactive. oh and every CHECK OUT SILENT D?YNASTY IN THE PROJECT FORUM lol im
trying to build a fan base b4 the release.

Progress of:

Banned
Rep:
Level 88
The Hated One
oh thanks lavata i appreciate that oh and does anyone know if lord dante is still active i was friends with
him a while back b4 i became inactive. oh and every CHECK OUT SILENT D?YNASTY IN THE PROJECT FORUM lol im
trying to build a fan base b4 the release.

Ive checked it out quite a bit, but i want a demo already! lol not including that intro demo
« Last Edit: January 16, 2007, 09:12:36 PM by coolkid25344 »

Rep:
Level 90
lol i wish i could but my moms is bein a huge b$tch!! i told u what happened right, well she;s
saying it was all my fault and that i started the fight and i have to earn all my sh!t back and
i just cant stand her right now. i would have rather got a whoopin than got my pc taken.  :'(

Progress of:

Rep:
Level 90
I willhopefully be able to start mapping again today if not then i'll just wait untill i can and let u know
if im not mapping im on Hero Online: www.hero.netgame.com

Progress of: