RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
I need a script please

Rep:
Level 90
Skilled Scripter, Shitty Mapper, Decent Writer.
Thank you for the compliment! I'm storing the credits, update notes, and possible future plans in the Window_Mapname script so if someone else uses my script and is wondering what is coming up next, look there.

Also, if anyone has ideas, I'm open to the suggestion. Just nothing insanely hard like a custom skill learning system >_> I've tried making two of those already and I've found I don't know enough about the skill scripts yet to do anything other than drive myself insane. Atleast I have many script sites bookmarked for reference...

Rep: +0/-0Level 89
I have an idea... but it might be insanely hard.. I'll let you decide ^.^

About the chars, right now we can only fit in 3, how about making a sort of ring menu-ish effect where you scroll through the characters, like 3 chars display at a time, but press the right arrow button and all the characters move one position to the left, making charcter 4 now visible where char 3 used to be. Some ppl use up to 6 party members, so... this would be perfect for them.

I know i didnt explain all that well, if need be, i can revise it somewhat :/
Lol, just an idea tho ^.^ b

PH34R T3H L33T

Rep:
Level 90
I have game maker's block PM me with game ideas.
looks good,cant wait to see the finishing version
Major Project : Cliche Cronicles
Total: [llllllllllllllllllll] 0%
Story: [llllllllllllllllllll] 0%
Resources: [llllllllllllllllllll] 0%
Script: [llllllllllllllllllll] 0%
Voice Overs: [llllllllllllllllllll] 0%

Currently: Planning

it keeps saying "????? 'window_base' ? 328 ??? syntax error ????????"

how do i fix it?

getting erroer.  

"???????windowbase 328?????syntax?????" wtf is up with that?!?!?!? btw its a very nice script, I just wis hI could use it.
I'LL EAT YOUR BABYS!!!

Copella
Check out my website for details about my upcoming game

This is a great script...just one thing...

I'm almost getting what kasper was getting...but the menu windows show up and everything...but they are blank, but everthing is selectable...like it was there....but no text...I have the tahoma font and I downloaded that .exe file you posted and it hasn't fixed the problem...
here's the ss

ty for any help you can give me.

edit...also, there is no text in battle windows"fight etc" and on the title screen

edit..again...I fixed the problem...if anyone wants to know I made a new script above Main and put
"Font.default_name = "Tahoma"
Slipknots solution

Rep: +0/-0Level 88
In my case not one of these solutions cut the deal...

The error stands where it stands, I can't fix it.... :S

I'll just have to reinstall my RPG Maker XP, and find a better script that works 100%

Rep:
Level 88
yea!!
window base 216 error at the end thing

ps: nice script
mark