RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[Visual] Photoshop Competition

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for August 2008Project of the Month winner for December 20092011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
alright, I haven't seen one of these (on any site) in a while
so here's the deal

I want to get some ppl who consider themselves experienced photoshop-ers
to sign up.

CHALLENGE!
photoshop this picture
(one of the two)
make it funny ppl!
http://pinker.wjh.harvard.edu/photos/new_zealand/images/Foxton%20Beach.jpg
http://digital-photography-school.com/blog/wp-content/black-and-white-beach.jpg

I am also looking for judges

Competitors
- Dr_Swordopolis
- Lominisio
- AlienSoldier
- link_999

Judges
- NAMKCOR
- Ferenn
- SirJackRex

if noone signs up, I'll just lock this and let it die
(rules and such to be prettyfied soon)
« Last Edit: May 25, 2015, 07:09:01 PM by boe »

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
2013 Most Missed Member2012 Most Missed Member;o hee hee <3For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki
I'm a noob in photoshop but I'd lick your feet for judge position :*
:taco: :taco: :taco:

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll

Irock touched your custom title
Rep:
Level 89
From when I was here last there weren't that many people who were really good at photoshop. I suppose I'll enter just for fun. ;D

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for August 2008Project of the Month winner for December 20092011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
alright, there's enough people, I guess I'll wait until friday, then post the picture

Rep:
Level 89
Let's attack agressively.
sup, im not an expert at photoshop but ill join the prey....

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
alright, cool, added

Rep:
Level 89
damm....emember something....i wont be on friday because i will be on vacation   :'(....but when i come back on august, i will turn the pic into comedy (maybe)...so don't remove me.

Rep:
Level 87
OMFG look!! Text! :D
i won't be here on friday either.

Rep:
Level 89
Just put the picture for us to work on up on Wednesday or Thursday instead of Friday. That way people can still participate.

Rep:
Level 89
i wont be on Thursday either....

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)2013 Best IRC ChatterboxParticipant - GIAW 112012 Best IRC Chatterbox2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Funniest Member2012 Most Successful TrollSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
I'm not the best photoshoper, but I'll give it a shot.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
oh
it's not on friday
it just starts friday :)
I'm gna give at least 2 days to finish

I'll do wednesday though

You zetta sons of digits.
Rep:
Level 91
SMEEEEE HEEEEEE
I'll have a go for the hell of it, though it will look crap  :P

Absolutely the one chosen by fadark
Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
Can I use MS paint? pweeze?

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
CHALLENGE COMMENCED!
« Last Edit: July 26, 2007, 01:37:37 AM by NAMKCOR »

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
I'll be a judge...

Rep:
Level 89
You changed the image... >_>

« Last Edit: July 26, 2007, 05:28:55 AM by Lominisio »

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
oops
forgot to leave them both up
(I wanted to give a choice)

nice job btw...that looks freaky

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
lol woops my computer asploded, Ill do a shitty shoop right now

Rep:
Level 97

HERE IT IS

handmade meteor dont be hatin
« Last Edit: July 28, 2007, 08:52:16 AM by Dr_Swordopolis »

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
not bad at all Dr_S I like
(saves to desktop folder)

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
I think these submissions would be 100 times better if they didn't have any text on them, but I guess I'm not the internet art photoshop expert, here...

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
I think these submissions would be 100 times better if they didn't have any text on them, but I guess I'm not the internet art photoshop expert, here...

Rep:
Level 97

I can remove the text if youd like