RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Howdy ho!

Rep:
Level 38
けつばん
Hi guys. I'm Justin.

Decided to register here to try and get involved in an RPG Maker community. Maybe it'd keep me more motivated to work on ideas.

I bought VX Ace during the Steam sale and left it to rot in my Steam account with my other 200 or so games. The VX Ace Humble Bundle reminded me that I had it, so here I am. I do have past experience working with every RPG Maker since 2000, but it's always been me using the program on-and-off; never really utilizing it properly. I quit several times because of stupid things like not understanding variables and switches when I was 10 years old, but that's no longer an issue.

I'm currently in my final year of school studying Interactive Media Design. Although I'm mostly a front-end web developer, I'm thinking to pick up some Ruby for RGSS3 pretty soon. Just need to sort out some works for my portfolio before I distract myself with it since I have an upcoming internship in August.

I doubt I'd get too involved in posting since I never ever feel comfortable jumping right into the middle of a conversation, but that might be something to fix.

Anyway, that's about enough for an introduction from me for now. Hope to have a pleasant time here. :)

RMRK's dad-in-training
Rep:
Level 72
Busy Husband, Dad, and Youth Minister
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Easy Mode)2014 Best WriterBronze - GIAW 11 (Normal)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.2012 Best NewbieContestant - GIAW 9
Hooray for another member who was around for RM2000!

The good ole (extremely frustrating) days.

Welcome to RMRK!

Rep:
Level 39
N
2014 Zero to Hero
Call me a ho one more time, I double dare you

Rep:
Level 85
I solve practical problems.
For taking arms in the name of your breakfast.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
i used rpg mkr onse and i hated it lol i dnt hm.... how are you... welcome or what... ever i guess.... lol.... ingoy your stai lo....

Spoiler for:
Welcome to RMRK. It's nice to have another RPG maker user. If you need any help, don't hesitate to ask, just make sure to explain your problem well, and not just ask "How i mad script lol?"
The more info you can give us, the more we have to work with, and the more helpful we can be.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 King of RMRK2014 Best Writer2014 Best Counsel2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Most Mature Member2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Writer2011 Best Counsel2010 Funniest Member2010 Best Writer
hello welcome to the dark corner of the internet
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

Meet me in the middle
Rep:
Level 89
or left of the dial.
For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam botsSecret Santa 2012 Participant
ho

Rep:
Level 39
N
2014 Zero to Hero
ho

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KgmO32IdwuE" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KgmO32IdwuE</a>
« Last Edit: June 03, 2014, 07:55:14 AM by Abigaila »

RMRK's dad-in-training
Rep:
Level 72
Busy Husband, Dad, and Youth Minister
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Easy Mode)2014 Best WriterBronze - GIAW 11 (Normal)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.2012 Best NewbieContestant - GIAW 9

Rep:
Level 39
N
2014 Zero to Hero
Eh, why doesn't the [yt] tag work?

Meet me in the middle
Rep:
Level 89
or left of the dial.
For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam botsSecret Santa 2012 Participant
take the s out of https

RMRK's Mom
Rep:
Level 88
I intend to live forever - so far so good.
2014 Most Missed Member2013 Most Mature Member2013 Kindest Member2013 Best Counsel2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing Reviewer2012 Best Counsel2012 Kindest Memberluv u bb <3Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantFor taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2010 Kindest Member

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Project of the Year 20142014 Queen of RMRK2014 Best RPG Maker User - Story2011 Best Newbie2014 Best RPG Maker User - Creativity2014 Kindest Member2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.GOOD!For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)2012 Best Yuyubabe Smiley;o
Welcome, new friend! B)
Spoiler for My Games and Art:
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

The Lhuvia Tales [Current]

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Phoenix Wright: Haunted Turnabout [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Rep:
Level 41
Bronze SS AuthorBronze Writing Reviewer
Enjoy your stay.

Rep:
Level 38
けつばん
Hooray for another member who was around for RM2000!

The good ole (extremely frustrating) days.

Welcome to RMRK!
Haha is that like a rare thing? I thought everyone would have dived for RM2k and RM2k3 because it is easier to piratefind a copy of. Perhaps the times have changed. :tpg:

I ain't taking your bait!! :sdog:

i used rpg mkr onse and i hated it lol i dnt hm.... how are you... welcome or what... ever i guess.... lol.... ingoy your stai lo....

Spoiler for:
Welcome to RMRK. It's nice to have another RPG maker user. If you need any help, don't hesitate to ask, just make sure to explain your problem well, and not just ask "How i mad script lol?"
The more info you can give us, the more we have to work with, and the more helpful we can be.
L-Lord Stark! What has happened to your English?!
In any case, I'm not new to forums so I understand the etiquette. If I want something I'm sure to write as much information on it as I possibly can. But thanks for taking the trouble to inform me in my own intro thread. 8)

Welcome to the forums. And keep in mind that there is a difference between newb, which you are, and nOOb. So try not to worry too much about it.
Aye, and let's hope it stays that way. :V

-image-
Welcome, new friend! B)
Enjoy your stay.
Hi!

my name is Timothy what's yours
Rep:
Level 79
Hello
2014 Best IRC Quote2014 Most Missed Member2014 Zero to Hero2012 Zero To HeroSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantContestant - GIAW 9For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Zero to Hero
I thought everyone would have dived for RM2k and RM2k3 because it is easier to piratefind a copy of.
I seen a lot of things in my days, boy, but I tell you what, not one gosh darn program has ever been easier to pirate than RPG Maker VX Ace.

Also hi, I'm the one guy who's really lawful around here.
it's like a metaphor or something i don't know

Rep:
Level 72
~Few people understand the beauty of the night~
2014 Best Topic
...I'm the one guy....

Don't be that one guy...

Also, hello, welcome :)

:othumbup:
Download http://a.tumblr.com/tumblr_lm5v281q6E1qde50fo1.mp3