RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Legend of the Five GodsUPDATE#4 (A Guard Tower Studios Production) (RMXP)Screens

Rep:
Level 88
14th birthday in a month {april 4th !!!!!!!}
The main charecter Tommy is fresh out of the War of the Gods trying to live a peaceful life but, of course something has to happen to him to make his life worse. You see there are five all powerful gods fire,water,earth,ice,and darkness. The Dark God keeps telling Tommy that he is the dark god reincarnated in the past, and plants false memeries to make it seem so. Some are real memories some are implants but Tommy wont know. So Tommy refuses to belive him. So in order to stop the Dark God he has to find the other four gods to make a weapon to stop the dark god. But later on he finds out there may be something that makes the Dark God nothing. All he has is one clue to what it is.... "The treason of the light is at hand."

Characters 
Heros
Chris
Class: Gunner
Bio: Top Ranker From the TB Guild a mysterious yet can be imature person.
His town was destroyed by the members while he was gone.

Kaylee
Class: Lancer
Bio: A high ranked solider in the God War. She fought alongside Tommy in the God War.
Her father was killed by the members during the war.

Tommy
Class: Fighter
Bio: An enigmatic person not many people know anything about him, except that he fought in the god war.

Dante
Class: Demon Miner
Bio: Dante used to be a normal person, but the dark god came to cahange that. Once a member of the miners guild he left to get revenge on the dark god for turning him into a demon.

James
Class:Warrior
Bio: A war captian of the  god wars a wis enigmatic man. Not much is known about his past.

Lisa
Class: Hunter
Bio: An energitic light hearted girl found in the Hazlecrest fields, fighting a bemoth.You and your friends save her and, she dicides to help you on your quest.

Jack
Class: Spirit Master
Bio: Trained Tommy in his Spirit Fighting days, when Tommy left Jack was sent to follow Tommy and make sure he stayed in line with his new found powers. Eventually that led him to the God war and death. But Tommy starts to get a funny feeling about Jack even though he is dead.

The Spirit Elder
Class: Spirit Master/Elder
Bio: Not much is Known about the Spirit Elder but, that he is one of th most powerful beings on the planet and was only deafeated by the Dark God toward the end of the war. Though hr lived thatdefeated seems to stay with him.

Villians
Members of the Twlight
A secret group. the only thing that is known about them is the fact that the are in a world known only as the Twlight realm they are of Dark nor Light and, they are Human nor Demon. You never see their faces because of their cloaks. The different colors of their cloaks tell their ranks.

Dark God
The main all powerful god. His dark exsitence was nothing but a mistake made by niave gods taken by jelousy.

Dark messenger
The dark gods main minoin.

Dark Spawns
Aren't as important as evryone else. They are monsters that, spawn off of the dark energy from the Dark God.

Others
Duke
Class:Spirt Fighter
bio:As Tommy's Rival Duke has always messed with Tommy. The two meet again and the sparks fly. Duke is a loud, rude, obnoxious kind of guy...Who Kaylee is'nt too fond of.

Drake
Someone who claims to be very close to Chris, but Chris clams to have never seen him.

Vincent
Class: Royal Guardian/ Spirit Mage
Bio:A high ranking  protector of the royal family.

Kyle
Class: Fighter/ Demon Spirit
Bio: Kyle has been claming to be Tommy's brother. Tommy can't recall though. No one really knows who he is, if he is goo or bad, working for the dark god, or the other four gods no one knows.

Races/ Classes
Gokons
Giant wise talking trees who have a secret city hiding from tree cutting humans.

Spirt Fighters/Fighters
Spirt Fighters are at a higher rank than normal fighters. Duke and Tommy trained to be Spirt Fighters, but Tommy didn't make it beacause he went to war. And his quest to find his real father after his mother died, didn't make him want to go back afterwards.

Gunners
Most gunners come from the TB Guild.

Miners
Miners well, mine. Because in a world where resources are starting to run low do to political coruption, and the darkness raging through out, it makes there job alot harder, and they have to pay a mining tax for the minerals THEY get out of the mines not the kingdom.

Demon Miners
Well technally there are only one of these, and that one would be Dante.

Lancers
Most lancers work for the royal guard. Such as Kaylee and the other Royal Guard members.

Warriors
Are normmaly high ranking  members of the royal army. Such as James.

Hunters
Alot of them gathered around HazleCrest for great some great game, but ever since the darkness started corrupting the world, the town and the hunting plains have been frozen solid for years. So whatever game you do find it's usually hard to kiil. There were many hunters such as Lisa, but many of them died in the harsh cold.

A lot more on the way.

Game Feats.
Game Blizards LVL up notifier, Blizards Stormtronics CMS script,Blizzards Full Reflection, Blizzards Tons of add ons script and, the Cogwheel ABS(Active Battle System)
Guard Tower StudiosTm

Tell me what you think!
« Last Edit: March 18, 2007, 02:42:53 PM by tdogg427 »
Tdogg427
(Guard Tower Studios)
Thats right foos Cloud

Which Final Fantasy Character Are You?
Final Fantasy 7

Rep:
Level 88
If any one has a good ATB script please PM me or email me.
Tdogg427
(Guard Tower Studios)
Thats right foos Cloud

Final Fantasy 7

Rep: +0/-0Level 88
Pirates ARE cooler than ninjas.
Generic. I feel no need to play it. Bad mapping. = review.

Anyway, just keep working on it. Take some tutorials. Play some other RPG XP games. Learn more about game design. THEN come back and make something.
CURRENT PROJECT:

Moon Hound
Currently working on: whatever I can cram into it while keeping the file size relatively low.... on the demo.

http://www.moon-hound.tk

Rep:
Level 89
in ur 2nd picture the chimney sticks out past the walls of the house, that large door is in the middle of 2 buildings.... you didn't link that together into one (there is an obvious line right between them), the tracks leading into the mine don't even touch the entrance, and everything else needs a little more work (cept for the title screen)
« Last Edit: October 18, 2006, 10:37:01 PM by thingy »
Zypher, Veltonvelton, and Dalton are secretly having a homosexual affair in hidden messages just like this one
research shows Fu is also involved, but not in a gross and creepy way

Rep:
Level 90
I have game maker's block PM me with game ideas.
This is alittle harsh,but your mapping isn't very good.
Major Project : Cliche Cronicles
Total: [llllllllllllllllllll] 0%
Story: [llllllllllllllllllll] 0%
Resources: [llllllllllllllllllll] 0%
Script: [llllllllllllllllllll] 0%
Voice Overs: [llllllllllllllllllll] 0%

Currently: Planning

Rep:
Level 88
My newer maps are much better trust me LOL. I'll put some screens on later.
Tdogg427
(Guard Tower Studios)
Thats right foos Cloud

Final Fantasy 7

Rep:
Level 88
Woot woot!
Well, the story sounds like Guy doesn't like the dark god trying to talk to someone so he wants to kill him.

Tommy is evil :p.
Fat cat = fat dog

fat dog = fat lion

lion = cat

so.........fat cat = fat cat

PROJECT INFO
Nothing :3

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
DO NOT USE ARSHES.

also, USE IMAGESHACK (www.imageshack.us) for hosting. i dont really feel like putting the effort in to download your screenshots.

Rep:
Level 89
try the open button
Zypher, Veltonvelton, and Dalton are secretly having a homosexual affair in hidden messages just like this one

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Zero to Hero2013 Biggest Drama WhoreParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
I sound cliche...

and what is a FU<K1^g arshes!!!  >:(
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Project of the Month winner for April 2007
Arshes = Aluxes. Don't use him in your game, it means you're not capable of inventing an own character.
Get King of Booze for Android, for iOS, for OUYA or for Windows!
Visit our website.
You can also love/hate us on Facebook or the game itself.

Get DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is!

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Hey man, dont be offended but we're pointing out ur mistakes.
Improve your mapping, especially fencing.
Like in the first map, you made a small entrance, black door thing, but it has no support.
So you get what i mean right?

Second of all, dont use everything from the rtp, get some own battlers /sprites, ask for em if you cant make em.

And last, WORK man, dont be lazy. Like, change the classes, dont make him a lancer,change it make something else.
Make new spells, a new class (eg,Tommy=Lancer (say if he is) make tommy= warrior, demon, normal guy) but put effort.

Im sure your game'd be good.

AND 1 more thing, the title screen is good, (change chipset maybe to something yellow transperentish) but the text on the title screen (legend of the 5 Gods) should be a LITTLE up so no clashing takes place.

This much is easy to do hope you can do it
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 88
LOL I am not offended it's my first game it's cool. Thanks for the tips.
Tdogg427
(Guard Tower Studios)
Thats right foos Cloud

Final Fantasy 7

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Project of the Month winner for April 2007
You're welcome. :) Work hard on it and put much effort into it and it will be a great game. :)
Get King of Booze for Android, for iOS, for OUYA or for Windows!
Visit our website.
You can also love/hate us on Facebook or the game itself.

Get DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is!

Rep:
Level 88
Yeah the people who have played it like it.
Tdogg427
(Guard Tower Studios)
Thats right foos Cloud

Final Fantasy 7

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
I like how all your characters aren't a bunch of 17 year olds.

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
Your houses need work. on the mining town house, combine the roof's and make it one house, and add stuff around the house. Also don't forget to ged rid of the shadow line on the house. here ill quickly make a house that looks interesting:

see the difference.

EDIT:

Here I spent around 5 min's on this..ya i know its not great guys, but this should show you a difference between your map and mine, use this as a guide, or copy it compleatly i dont mind:

« Last Edit: November 05, 2006, 04:29:46 PM by Blizzard »
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Rep:
Level 88
Allright thanks
Tdogg427
(Guard Tower Studios)
Thats right foos Cloud

Final Fantasy 7

Rep:
Level 89
no, the buildings in the mining town shouldn't be connected. they aren't attached at the walls so why would the roofs be?

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
no, the buildings in the mining town shouldn't be connected. they aren't attached at the walls so why would the roofs be?

looks better?

Rep:
Level 89
but thats like having the roof on your house connect to the house next to yours but you have several feet between the walls...

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
ahhhh i know see what you mean, I was looking at my game version of the map and was wtf because i actaully corrected the mistake by putting the wall behing the roof in a diff layer, but i noticed the image i uploaded did not have that  :P

Rep:
Level 88
Can some one find me a good Ice temple like tileset, a couple of new map and, feild tilesets, and if you guys don't mind can someone make me a bunch of new tilesets. First game and all kind of don't know how yet.
Tdogg427
(Guard Tower Studios)
Thats right foos Cloud

Final Fantasy 7

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
good place to start is google. Search: "RMXP Resources" and vist each site listed, and check what you want.

Rep:
Level 88
Are these better?

« Last Edit: November 12, 2006, 02:50:21 AM by tdogg427 »
Tdogg427
(Guard Tower Studios)
Thats right foos Cloud

Final Fantasy 7