RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Medical Marijuana?

Rep:
Level 89
It makes you eat more, that's why it helps old people.
RPG Heights : A brand new high... http://www.forumsvibe.com/monsterdoog/

Rep: +0/-0Level 89
all i know is that medical marajuana is the best weed there is lol
Silence is Golden.
Duct Tape is Silver.....

..............SHAZZAM!!!!>>>>>>>I AM YOUR MASTER OF COMMAND>>>>>HAHAhahAHAHHAAHAHh only jokin'

completion: 8% (i think lol)
DEMO: http://files.filefront.com/Hero2exe/;4883008;;/fileinfo.html

Rep:
Level 89
It's some good stuff  8)

Quote from: Viper
It's some good stuff  8)

too bad weed isn't legal...i would be so stoned right now....that stuff is the shizzznet
Silence is Golden.
Duct Tape is Silver.....

..............SHAZZAM!!!!>>>>>>>I AM YOUR MASTER OF COMMAND>>>>>HAHAhahAHAHHAAHAHh only jokin'

completion: 8% (i think lol)
DEMO: http://files.filefront.com/Hero2exe/;4883008;;/fileinfo.html

Rep:
Level 89
doesn't stop me

i got some heat right now     :D     :D

couldn't be happpier

Rep:
Level 91
Oo medical usage = doctors allow it = ok
no pro doctors allow it = bad
holy shit my sig was big!

Blue man, you're a stitch!   :D    r  u seriously this stupid?

pokeball zxmOfflineMale
Astronaut Raticate Banana
Rep:
Level 92
Pineapple Line Colour
PLEASE TELL ME WHAT THAT IS!

Rep:
Level 91
>> tripod doesn't allow to use images upload to their servers in other places.

Blue have you ever thought some people actually need drugs hmm whats it called again.Medical mary jane? THATS WHAT THE DAMNED TOPIC IS ABOUT

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
I was really hoping to have a sophisticated discussion on  medical marijuana. I don't have any idea why it got like this... But it's more fun this way.

Quote from: Zxmelee
PLEASE TELL ME WHAT THAT IS!

You really can't figure it out?    :shock:    Its is AK47 ....DANK!

EDIT:  btw BLUE, you're an ignorant dude...our President(assuming you live in the US) used to have a Cocaine problem and he turned out alright!    :D
Bill Clinton used to smoke bud, the Beatles(probably the most famous and influential rock band ever)  smoked loads of bud and dropped acid, millions of people use drugs and the majority of them are good people.  

P.S.  Smoking marijuana doesn't have anything to do with being gay(i think you're insecure about yourself)

Rep:
Level 91
i don't live in usa and i never claimed i do.
but from what i hear , politicians there , just like in the rest of the world, are not people to be proud of.

i suggest you get off my back or actions will be taken

off your back?  i don't give a damn about you.  You post about "drug user"(and this topic was about MARIJUANA, not drugs) and I guess you'll think the way you do forever!  Until your son smokes a little pot  :lol:

Would you remove him from the earth like you previously stated?

Rep:
Level 91
have no idea what ya talk about
but smoking pot in this family is by all means a punishment of worth
in this family parents are still feared and has leadership powers

it failed to be in the rest of the world, the parents nowadays are weak
so many people shouldn't be parents.
the existance of a pot smoker in my family is not a possibility and such thing will not be moved on unpunished
banishing the beast from home is the one lesson needed.

marjuana is a drug, anything that changes the way you think act or whatever is a drug.
it is now obvious you are a drug user and until you are silver i do not plan on talking to you

be respectful and leave the topics or stop commenting my replys

Your a fuck up blue.Admit it.And xanaxx He is saying Drugged up gay person because i am Bi and i am supposedly a drug user.Which is wack i don't support drugs why would i be a drug user.BUT i do not think that a drugged person should die.I mean what is so bad about smoking pot?I dont like pot i never will but i dont have anything against pot users.UNLIKE BLUE HERE.

Rep:
Level 90
Mental, hush, chill, take a seat, and STFU for  minute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you dont like blues opinions why reply to his posts ey?

. . .i don't know what to say.   anyone who can't see the difference between Marijuana and REAL DRUGS(meth, crack, dust, rolls, etc.) is pretty blind.  

BTW Blue its great that your kids fear you(lol), but you don't have to scare your kids to keep them in line.   I'm not trying to argue w/ you, i was trying to have  a intelligient debate(and that's what we are doing)  my bad i wasn't trying to piss you off.

Rep:
Level 89
Quote from: thatsmypie
Mental, hush, chill, take a seat, and STFU for  minute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you dont like blues opinions why reply to his posts ey?

That's because he just loves to argue, anyone can see that. Some people just get their kicks off of starting and continuing flames which has been happening way to often at these forums. If no one has anything productive to say on the topic, then he/she shouldn't post in it...pretty straight forward don't you think?

But of course comments of this nature are not going to be heeded because no one seems to give a rats ass. They just keep on arguing to the point were a topic gets blown way out of control, and then the original author (who was attempting to start a civilized conversation) notices that a bunch of immature children have blatantly started to flame the thread he posted...this is a never ending cycle.

Rep:
Level 90
Quote from: xanaxx
. . .i don't know what to say.   anyone who can't see the difference between Marijuana and REAL DRUGS(meth, crack, dust, rolls, etc.) is pretty blind.  

BTW Blue its great that your kids fear you(lol), but you don't have to scare your kids to keep them in line.   I'm not trying to argue w/ you, i was trying to have  a intelligient debate(and that's what we are doing)  my bad i wasn't trying to piss you off.

Finally a sensible post that does not involve arguing, well done xanaxx!!!
lol

NO TRY TO PISS HIM OFF THE BEST YOU CAN.He pisses off EVERYONE and what do you do when you outwit him?He gets super mad and thinks of a fiction to tell you to top it off. Or he dies down and then says YOU will be the one banned

Quote from: Mental
Your a f*ck up blue.Admit it.And xanaxx He is saying Drugged up gay person because i am Bi and i am supposedly a drug user.Which is wack i don't support drugs why would i be a drug user.BUT i do not think that a drugged person should die.I mean what is so bad about smoking pot?I dont like pot i never will but i dont have anything against pot users.UNLIKE BLUE HERE.

i'm glad at least one person knows that Marijuana doesn't go in the same category as Heroin and Coke.  Watch Half Baked(i think that's it, w/ Dave Chapelle) when he goes to rehab for Marijuana everyone is like, "You're in here for Marijuana??  I used to suck d*** for coke; Have you ever sucked d*** for Marijuana???"  i just think some of these people on this thread act like Marijuana causes addiction, violence, and crime when really it causes good times  :D
You don't have to be a pothead to know Marijuana isn't a social problem; it is kind of common sense.  The only way Marijuana could f*ck a life up is if someone wants to do real drugs, but if a person stays on Marijuana it's smooth sailing.  You can still work, function, etc.  Just don't drive when you're too high(You can drive just fine when you're kicking a buzz)

That's my 2 cents

EDIT: MENTAL wrote:

NO TRY TO PISS HIM OFF THE BEST YOU CAN.He pisses off EVERYONE and what do you do when you outwit him?He gets super mad and thinks of a fiction to tell you to top it off. Or he dies down and then says YOU will be the one banned

Well, I don't really think pissing someone off over the internet is something to do(its a HUGE waste of time).  But honestly, i've never seen anyone so blinded by hatred of drug users(which is completely different from Potheads).  Some drug user must've done something to really piss him off in his life or something.

Rep:
Level 89
Point proven in my last post.

MENTAL stop posting in this thread if all you're going to do is bash Blue. The further you incite this, the worse it is going to get. I don't know whether or not you are trying to prove you are tough or not, but it virtually means squat on these forums...because no one cares.

Rep:
Level 90
Quote from: Mental

Look... Mental, shut up for a moment, whos the bad guy here? YOU! Blue has an opinion that you dont like, if you dont like it the STFU!!! Dont post, and also he is not getting pissed off, in fact, he is LAUGHING at you! Trying to piss him off makes YOU the bad guy in this! Mayby if you STFU blue would be the bad guy, but now you have gone and provoked him. If you shut up, he'll shut up, easy as that, i'm sure blue and most other people will also agree!