RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[Visual] My Badguy?

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween

what do you think?
his scythe is broken and those are shards hanging in mid-air
don't tell me scythes are cliche, I don't really care about that.

also, if this is in the wrong place, please move it, I didn't know where to put it and I couldn't post in the Projects/Games section.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2015, 07:20:38 PM by boe »

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Project of the Month winner for April 2007
Scythes are not cliché, swords are, lol! I like it. :)

EDIT:

If you are going only to discuss it, it goes into the "RM Discussion" section. *moves*
Get King of Booze for Android, for iOS, for OUYA or for Windows!
Visit our website.
You can also love/hate us on Facebook or the game itself.

Get DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is!

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
tx, and I thought that badguys with scythes were just about as
cliche as good guys with swords
(I'm usin swords too, I don't really care, they are so versatile)

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Well, swords are the most used weapons in the middle age. I seriously don't understand why it has to be a cliché, since there were more people who knew how to use a sword than all the people together who could use other weapons, but not swords. =/

I <3 swords.
Visit our website.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
thanks for the support ;D

more to come soon
(this one'll be colored!)

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
Very nice. And I like the use of a scythe. Also I can see some true emotion in his eye.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
thanks, people tell me I'm pretty good at portraying emotion.

btw, anyone have an Idea for a name?

Rep:
Level 89
What will that crazy ape do next?
very stylin', very stylin'

and i cant think of alot of main villians with scythes, so I think you're clear on the cliche part.
My Project: Dark Empire
http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,7815.0.html
Official Site: http://darkempirerpg.tripod.com
Process: Getting back to work.

Always looking for sprites, if your interested, PM.

"But then I realized, why stop things from exploding, when in fact it is in exploding that things reach their perfect form. Of course, they only reach it for a few glorious seconds, but during that short time there is no object in the universe more beautiful." -Kite Rockswell, the Mad-Mad Bomber, from The Final War, my very own novel project.  PM me if you would like to read.

"Oh, sure, blaim the wizards..."

Licks
Rep:
Level 91
Sexual Deviant
How about "Guranmos" for the name?
Anyway, the pic is awesome!

Rep: +0/-0Level 87
I always liked the name "Mordechai"... I don't know why..
}:-)>

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Visit our website.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
I got a suggestion to use something like
Mal-something

some of these names are cool though, I might use one.

Ancient Mummy
Rep:
Level 90
I like it!
the scythe and the cape thing..
But the mouth looks a lil funny in my opinion.
nice work still !

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
what mouth?
I didn't draw one...

Rep:
Level 88
EVIL DOGGY!!!! CATS RULE!
Looks great dude. Now try and make that a sprite XD. Well good luck with it and keep drawing us some pictures, they are awesome
DO NOT LOOK HERE!!!!!
WHY DID YOU LOOK!!! YOU DISOBEDIENT FOOL

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
I can't sprite for crap, I was looking for a sprite artist to help out with my game =b

Rep:
Level 88
EVIL DOGGY!!!! CATS RULE!
Oh ok. Can't help you there cause I can't sprite either  :(. But good luck anyhow
DO NOT LOOK HERE!!!!!
WHY DID YOU LOOK!!! YOU DISOBEDIENT FOOL

Rep:
Level 89
What will that crazy ape do next?
i ended up giving up on sprites because the few people who can do it know how time consuming it is and barely make sprites for anyone but themselves, so...yeah...
My Project: Dark Empire
http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,7815.0.html
Official Site: http://darkempirerpg.tripod.com
Process: Getting back to work.

Always looking for sprites, if your interested, PM.

"But then I realized, why stop things from exploding, when in fact it is in exploding that things reach their perfect form. Of course, they only reach it for a few glorious seconds, but during that short time there is no object in the universe more beautiful." -Kite Rockswell, the Mad-Mad Bomber, from The Final War, my very own novel project.  PM me if you would like to read.

"Oh, sure, blaim the wizards..."

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Funniest Member2011 Best Musician2010 Most Missed Member
Scythes are not cliché, swords are, lol! I like it. :)

EDIT:

If you are going only to discuss it, it goes into the "RM Discussion" section. *moves*

Actually, silly, he's looking for criticism on his art. Creativity Outlet is the best place. You silly goose. <3
:tinysmile:

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
NICE, Very nice!
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Rep:
Level 88
No.. i think he some sort of Midboss
it looks awsome it would be better on blank papper not line but it still looks good and for the sprites i might be able to help u out.i have a couple of exmples
http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,13177.0.html
http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,13086.0.html
http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,13094.0.html
« Last Edit: March 01, 2007, 02:17:53 AM by Yukimora »
"Life is a struggle; technology creates more idiot proof things, and the universe creates better idiots; so far the universe is winning" -Shino_Ryuu

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
i like it, especially his glove (lol). A few things are off though, like...well, i dont really like his eye, but that could just be me... also, his feet seem off to me.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
yeah he's supposed to be floating.

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
ah, not so bad then. Oh well... other 'floaty' pictures usually have something more about them to make it seem more 'floaty'. maybe you should take a look of some Sora pictures or seomthing, if you want.

Absolutely the one chosen by fadark
Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
I could help you sprite.