RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Character Set Request

Rep:
Level 89
I is my hero!
He will be the Hero(Main character)

-Version
RPG Maker XP

-Size
The regular default size.

-Detailed Description
-hairstyle
Arshes type hairstyle
-haircolor
Brown
-height
Normal
-clothing
Green Tunic, Tanned pants, and brown shoes
-era (clothing style)
Middle ages I guess
-skin shade
White
-eye color
Blue

Thanks in advance (I will credit you in my game)
« Last Edit: February 24, 2007, 02:36:46 PM by bulls84 »

Rep:
Level 89
I is my hero!

Rep:
Level 88
No.. i think he some sort of Midboss

what do you think? will this work?
"Life is a struggle; technology creates more idiot proof things, and the universe creates better idiots; so far the universe is winning" -Shino_Ryuu

Rep:
Level 89
I is my hero!

what do you think? will this work?

Yeah cool thanks

Rep:
Level 88
No.. i think he some sort of Midboss

This good?
"Life is a struggle; technology creates more idiot proof things, and the universe creates better idiots; so far the universe is winning" -Shino_Ryuu

Rep:
Level 88
Your greatest flaw is that you have a soul.
Why does everyone keep avoding my request! It's not that hard! Damn it! Sorry for spamming your topic!

The two tilesets are very good, I'd like to add. Though for some reason I didn't think he was looking for these kind. I guess I misunderstood something.

Rep:
Level 89
I is my hero!