RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
May is DIDNEY WORL MUNTH!!!!

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81
2014 Best RPG Maker User - GraphicsFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2013 Most Unsung MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.How can I help you? :Da^2 + b^2 = c^2Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 9Bronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
Hello ladies and gentlemen, and welcome to Animated Disney Avatar Month!

I, Clopin, will be your sexy Parisian jester/ringmaster/avatar maker!

Post here with what character you want to be, and if you don't have an avatar, I can make one for you!
If you already have a gif in mind, but don't know how to crop it, I can do that as well! There is no limit to my awesome jester power!

If you somehow have some sort of grudge against animated avatars, I guess you can make a boring non-animated one, but we reserve the right to point and laugh at you for it!

Participants:

Acolyte: Clopin (The Hunchback of Notre Dame)
Ahref: Tod (The Fox and the Hound)
Bluntsword: Wall-E(Wall-E)
DrMC: Flynn (Tangled)
DrSword: Jafar (Aladdin)
Fall From Eden: Kuzco (The Emperor's New Groove)
Firerain: Hades (Hercules)
Gracie: Scar (The Lion King)
HaloOfTheSun: Tramp (Lady and the Tramp)
Harry Burns: King Louie (The Jungle Book)
Holk: Carpet (Aladdin)
IAMFORTE: Pleakly (Lilo & Stitch)
InfiniteKnowledge: Tinkerbell (Peter Pan)
Jomarcenter: Captain Hook (Peter Pan)
Joy: Dr. Facilier (The Princess and the Frog)
LadyJules: Rapunzel (Tangled)
Lethrface: Darkwing Duck (Darkwing Duck)
Malson: Some cat or whatever (The Aristocats)
Marc: Dodger (Oliver and Company)
Mollrow: Abu (Aladdin)
Pacman: Rafiki (The Lion King)
Scalinger2: Mushu (Mulan)
Skanker: Esmeralda (The Hunchback of Notre Dame)
Strike Reyhi: Kronk (The Emperor's New Groove)
Sunnymilk: Stitch (Lilo & Stitch)
Tezuka: Pumbaa (The Lion King)
ThreeOfSpades: Lady (Lady and the Tramp)
Yuyubabe: Gaston (Beauty and the Beast)
Zylos: Simba (The Lion King)
« Last Edit: May 06, 2012, 03:03:28 PM by Simba »

Rep:
Level 69
Does Angry Beavers count, even if it's not Disney?

Sperm Donor Extraordinaire
Rep:
Level 77
Bronze - GIAW 9
Dammit Kronk was already taken >:(

I call Darkwing duck!  And I'd like you to make me one :3
I am out of fucks to give.  In fact, I think you owe ME some fucks.  I have insufficient fucks in the fucking account.

Rep:
Level 60
Woo, already got Kuzco as a llama! We're happy. 8)

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Project of the Month winner for April 2008
I call dibs on Stitch :x I'd like one made too. '3'

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
Its not May yet.

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 King of RMRK2013 Best Musician2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Funniest MemberFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member
I'm pretty sure it's still April :mad:

EDIT: I am too slow for Holk  ;9
:tinysmile:

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81
2014 Best RPG Maker User - GraphicsFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2013 Most Unsung MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.How can I help you? :Da^2 + b^2 = c^2Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 9Bronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
Fuk u guize its didney munf :mad:

Does Angry Beavers count, even if it's not Disney?

no

Rep:
Level 69
Ahh, I wanna be mushu from Mulan!

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 King of RMRK2013 Best Musician2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Funniest MemberFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member
Fuk u guize its didney munf :mad:

:bigmad:

Fine !!! But I am NOT joining your cult !!!!

Rep:
Level 60
This is too awesome to be restricted to May only.

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
I want to be Carpet.

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81

LET'S. GET. DANGEROUS

Rep:
Level 97
I wanna ride Holk.

Sperm Donor Extraordinaire
Rep:
Level 77
Bronze - GIAW 9

LET'S. GET. DANGEROUS

WOO! Gimme gimme thank you!
I am out of fucks to give.  In fact, I think you owe ME some fucks.  I have insufficient fucks in the fucking account.

Rep:
Level 94
Can you make me an avatar of this?

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
2014 Best RPG Maker User - Story2014 Queen of RMRKProject of the Year 20142011 Best Newbie2014 Best RPG Maker User - Creativity2014 Kindest Member2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.GOOD!For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best Yuyubabe Smiley2012 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity);o
I love how I'm automatically on the list ;8

No one DIDNEY MUNF like Gaston!!
Spoiler for My Games and Art:
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

The Lhuvia Tales [Current]

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Phoenix Wright: Haunted Turnabout [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81

OHANA

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Project of the Month winner for April 2008
No one says no to Gaston!

OHANA

Meega, nala kwishta! <3
« Last Edit: April 27, 2012, 05:27:54 AM by Sunny Milk »

Rep:
Level 60

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81
Can you make me an avatar of this?

YOUR WISH IS MY COMMAND

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
2014 Best RPG Maker User - Story2014 Queen of RMRKProject of the Year 20142011 Best Newbie2014 Best RPG Maker User - Creativity2014 Kindest Member2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.GOOD!For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best Yuyubabe Smiley2012 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity);o
Yes, this is true. 8)

Gaston loves his DIDNEY !

Spoiler for O.o:
Now giving myself an RMRK sex-change, merely for the sake of Gaston :V
Spoiler for My Games and Art:
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

The Lhuvia Tales [Current]

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Phoenix Wright: Haunted Turnabout [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81
Ahh, I wanna be mushu from Mulan!

LETS. GET DOWN. TO BUSINESS.

Rep:
Level 69

Rep:
Level 94