RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Is this generation killing music?

Rep:
Level 91
Blah blah blah...
Project of the Month winner for November 2008
Change of topic. (as of Nov 26th)

Is this generation killing music? Yes? No? and why?

Rules are as follows:
1. Keep it clean
2. Format paragraphs

Have fun and keep it clean.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2007, 05:44:29 AM by MrMoo »

- -

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
     I think that having a genre v. genre mindset is a bad way to box one's self in. When a person sticks with one and only one style of music, it makes them a shallow person. Music is such a big influence on culture, that most of the time the music that you listen to defines who you are.
     I'm a fan of music with guitars most of the time, (call it rock if you will), but I am also a fan of a wide variety of styles. I guess if I were to define the type of music I listen to, I would have to say "weird", or "deep". A lot of rock music, and also rap music, is very shallow. Songs are built around the things that the author knows about, (or thinks jhe does,) and a lot of that is very mundane.
     I hate the radio, because it consists of songs that major record labels pay to have played. Most major labels are interested in only one thing, and I think we all know what that is. Radio is like television, in that most of it is made for the lowest common denominator.
     Now on to my preference: I like rap when it has meaningful lyrics. Artists like Talib Kwale and Mos Def are very good, while artists like Chamillionaire and Chingy are just redundant. I like rock when it is interesting and original, such as bands like Circa Survive, Coheed and Cambria, and Protest the Hero. I absolutely hate rock when it is contrived and repetitive like Fall Out Boy and Panic at the Disco. In fact, those two bands sound so similar that they could be the same.
     I guess what I'm trying to say is that while it is all a matter of preference, most people are so awash in mediocre music all throughout their lives that when they finally hear something original and dangerous, they shy away from it before actually delve into its intricacies.

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best Musician2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Musician2012 Best UsernameFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member
As far as rock goes, I'm in the same boat as Holk... sort of. Anything in the category I call "HEY I LEARNED A CHORD LET'S START A BAND", which, I know is a silly name but it's very fitting, I hate.

I would go as far to say that I cannot appreciate it if it consists of musicians with nothing more than mediocre, ordinary talent which is nearly everything mainstream and on the radio and that the public is exposed to every time they walk into a Tower Records, FYE, or any other overpriced CD store.

I hate calling rap "music", but unfortunately it is music by the definition of music, so I have to, but I would call rap music in its lowest form (actually this is a debate I hate getting into because I always feel sort of elitist, but hey, it's the truth). As I'm sure will be mentioned, rap is about the lyrics, not the music, further proving it shouldn't be music. But I do agree there is some rap with some pretty cool lyrics, and those are usually the songs that actually have musicality, unlike the repetitive, brainless rap you'll hear everywhere you go, which usually has close to none.

As to what I like, well I mostly listen to instrumental stuff now, mainly orchestral music, I don't limit myself to just rock either, I like a wide variety of music. But of the rock I do listen to, I find myself coming back more and more to Dream Theater, who have a lot of instrumental stuff anyway and are extremely talented.

But ultimately this topic is pretty stupid. No one is going to be convinced one way or the other and it will end up going nowhere. You will never convince me that rap is music (when it lacks um, I don't know, MUSICIANS) and I will never convince you that every rock song isn't the same thing.
:tinysmile:

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Rap is more of fast speaking in style, but its good.
Rock is a songy-ish thingy.
But i finally depends on the listener. I head rap songs and i heard rock songs, i prefer some rocks over rap(e)s and some raps over rockes.
Yes, i amn't in the rules but there's nothing much to say.
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 86
Twisted Transistor by Korn.....rules them all......

http://youtube.com/watch?v=kVpTWFtimo0

check it out even if u dont like korn.......its got lil jon and xhiibit in it

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
You're taking this off topic.
We're debating on which is better, not the best of each.
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 86
oh my bad....

Its all a form of expression to me.  All music is the same to me, just one has drums and guitars, the other has synthesizers and keyboards.  I can hear everyone groaning at that, mumbling in the background, umm YEAH thats why this is a debate!!

I really can't decide on either one, because I like both.  Thats why I was saying watch the video, because it has Lil Jon and Xhibit, Snoop Dogg, and Korn, switching roles.  One plays the other. 

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
Twisted Transistor by Korn.....rules them all......

http://youtube.com/watch?v=kVpTWFtimo0

check it out even if u dont like korn.......its got lil jon and xhiibit in it

I don't like korn :P lol what the hell are they? raprock?
overrrrrrated.

and yes, you did sorta spam this topic.

Anyways, I will have to stick behind rock. I don't know anything about playing instruments, but I do think it's a lot harder than just singing to a beat. Rap is usually one dude, and then a paid studio to create him music for his song.
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Licks
Rep:
Level 91
Sexual Deviant
I like both equally...

Well, I like rock more, but I still like both, they are both genres of music worth listening to.

MANMACHINE
Rep:
Level 91
God of Dicks
How about we just throw the two together and call it jambalaya?

That'd be great.

Rep:
Level 91
Blah blah blah...
I just wanted to see what type of reactions I would get from you guys and your opinions on each. For example, FFshrine had a topic like this but the replies were significantly different than here.

- -

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
Consider the source.

Licks
Rep:
Level 91
Sexual Deviant
Indeed, most of us like metal/rock and the like

(BTW, Korn? WTF is it?)

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)

Since I'm the only one with any hip-hop knowledge, I'll be Rap's defence attorney.

I'm surprised nobody jumped on him for this.

At any rate, Holk already said what I had to say. To me there isn't a debate between rap and rock, but rather one between good music and bad music. As for saying that rap is music, well, me and Halo have already had our fair share of debates on the matter so I don't think it's something we need to get into again.

Communication begins with understanding
Rep:
Level 89
Project of the Month winner for October 2007
People just get the wrong view of rap. Many connect rap with drugs and sex, which also gives it a bad rumor. Just like Jazz and Blues got on its area. Some says that in the future, rap is going to be just popular as Jazz and Blues was in their area.

Other from that, I don't prefer Rap. Just the language they are using make me a bit sick. I just don't like the music.
I prefer Rock more, with different types of solos and rifs,  shows the musicians real talents. Rap musicians don't show any talent.

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
Rap musicians don't show any talent.

Very wrong. Some rappers are remarkable poets.

Rep:
Level 89
True, but the way they preform it is just wrong in my opinion. If they want to preform it, there's other ways to do it.

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
I see nothing wrong with performing it in that manner, and actually believe it is a good idea that they do. Rap, at its core, is poetry set to rhythm. As such, I think it sounds much better presented in that way. You could listen to your rock songs without a drummer playing, but would that be better?

Rep:
Level 89
You could listen to your rock songs without a drummer playing, but would that be better?

That depends. Some songs is good without drummers, but some songs just need it.

I prefer Rock over Rap. That's it.

You zetta sons of digits.
Rep:
Level 91
SMEEEEE HEEEEEE
I like all really, though i would have to choose rock, thought i have changed my types, i used to love rap =/ but i do like RnB as it just has a, i dunno it just sounds better to rap =/. 

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
I'll listen to some, but I steer clear of most songs, simply because they talk about:

Girls
Cars
Sex
Money
How good they are
Insulting each other

and so son, and also because the music part itself is often incredibly repetivive and unimaginative.
bringing sexy back

A blessing
Rep:
Level 91
<3 Back.
I'll listen to some, but I steer clear of most songs, simply because they talk about:

Girls
Cars
Sex
Money
How good they are
Insulting each other

and so son, and also because the music part itself is often incredibly repetivive and unimaginative.

... I second that.

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
I'm not a fan of rap, and let me tell you why.

I listen to music for music.  When I listen to music, I don't specifically listen to the lyrics. Sure, your brain still hears it, and subconsciously it has an effect on how you perceive the music, but what really speaks to me the most is the music itself. Maybe I'm just weird or something, but sometime music makes me short of breath, or gives me goosebumps, or even makes my eyes water. And it's never because of the lyrics, or because I agree or sympathize with what the singer is singing about. No, the only time I learn lyrics is when I want to be able to sing along and not look like a retard. No, it's not the lyrics, is the emotion that's built in to the music itself.

If you listen correctly, you can feel exactly what the composer was feeling when he wrote the song without worrying about the damn lyrics. This will sound incredibly conceited, but I've written music like this before, too, and people have told me they've gotten similar effects sometimes (chills, etc). Hell, sometimes I listen to my own music and get those feelings. It comparable to being on some kind of drug, maybe, sometimes. But my point here is that I pretty much never write lyrics, and I still get the point across.

In this regard, what value does rap music have? More than 80% of the time it's just the same beat looped over and over again while some guy talks about something and says "yeah" or "what" 73 times. Not that rap artists don't have any talent or anything, but it just doesn't speak at all to me, personally.

In my opinion, there's only two types of music.
The kind that lets the music speak, and the kind that lets the lyrics speak.

Sometimes the music carries more emotional/whatever value than the lyrics do.
Sometimes the music is stock, boring, ordinary, and the lyrics are what make people like it because they can relate to it or they think it's catchy or whatever.

If they have both, then great.

But as for me, personally, I'd much rather the music speak to me than the lyrics.

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
(BTW, Korn? WTF is it?)

Gay.

Anything trying to do rap/metal died after Anthrax has success.

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Best Musician2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Musician2012 Best UsernameFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member
YES! RL has said exactly what I was trying to say only 1000000000 times better, and I agree with him 100%.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Yea. And I agree with arl. His music does have emotion such as that one song after the Bean Bag's post. Yeah, we're not supposed to bring those kind of things up, but I remember that after talking with him, it was evident where he picked up the song because of the change in emotions.

POP rock focuses lots on lyrics, if anything. It sure as hell ain't music because they all sound the same. Pop rock is one of the "trendy" things nowadays with teens but it kinda failed.

Actually I'll sum up what I think: Rap and Rock are both good but they fail in certain areas and certain people who try to do them, lol.

Rep:
Level 96
(BTW, Korn? WTF is it?)

Gay.

Anything trying to do rap/metal died after Anthrax has success.
Rage Against the Machine disagrees.

Rep:
Level 94
I like a lot of what Arlen said, but I disagree that the lyrics are somehow less important than the music. When I hear a so-so song, but the lyrics are something that I can strongly relate to, or something original, that makes me like the song a lot more. I would rather listen to A Wilhelm Scream than Dream Theater, and DT are considered virtuosos.

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 90
As with Halo and RL I listen to the music for the music. I think rock was excellent back in the day which is now classified as classic rock. I believe there was more feeling and emotion in the music during that time period. I listen to some mainstream bands today, well really just one and that is Franz Ferdinand, for I think their music is well crafted and original. They seem to be going the opposite direction of the rest of mainstream bands today. And they touch up on their personal issues as well as global issues.

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
Can you provide examples of what you would consider "mainstream" bands?

Rep:
Level 90
What I consider mainstream is everything music on MTV
« Last Edit: November 23, 2007, 08:43:08 PM by eternal_renegade »

Rep:
Level 96
Yeah, there's plenty of bands around today that are high-powered-emotional bands that you just don't know about specifically because they're not mainstream. i.e. because MTV isn't giving them tons of publicity.

I personally don't care for classic rock. Ironically enough, I don't care for it because I actually think it lacks the feeling today's rock has. But maybe that's just because I have great taste in new music. That's why this topic is so tricky.

Get on pandora.com and try to find some new bands to listen to.

Rep:
Level 86
when you say hi powered emotional bands do you mean emo, or just that they have a lot of emotion involved in the stuff they do
Peace out V^_^

Rep:
Level 90
I am sure that's not what he meant. Considering everything has somewhat of an emotion in it, "emo" the little brother of the word "emotion" took an entirely different meaning in todays time. So yeah emotionally involved would be the correct answer! :)

Rep:
Level 94
Emo is such a stupid word. I wish it could be stricken from music history forever. Emo isn't a genre, it isn't anything but something people say instead of the word "gay".

Rep:
Level 91
Blah blah blah...
I think music in general has lost it's meaning. Nobody listens to anything that means anything. Rap, Rock, Pop, everything. Today's society is just so stupid sometimes. If nobody noticed I can just name a few examples of modern stupidity.

4chan, all southern rappers, Soulja boy, emos, ignorant atheists, civil rights leaders who want to keep power to racial slurs, theists who don't know anything about their religion and use it merely as a brand, ridiculous censorship, people who think macs are "better" than PCs, youtube replacing conventional T.V, destruction of the English language by modern celebrities, people who wear the naruto head band things as casual attire, people who believe the earth is flat, people who pick sides in the political spectrum just for the label, and anonymous.

All that is mainstream is usually pretty stupid sometimes. Because of this stupidity, most people never hear about any good rappers. Stupid people usually play on the radio because "CRANK DAT SOULJA BOY" is much more catchier than good rappers like Nas, Rakim, and KRS-One just to name a few. Same thing with rock I think. Rock from the 70's to 90's were good, but this generation's rock just doesn't have any talent in it anymore.

- -

Rep:
Level 94
There is always going to be corporation, and corporation is always going to be in the spotlight, overshadowing the smaller bands trying to break through. To say music has lost its feeling, though, is just lazy. You need to do your part too, to find good music.

Rep:
Level 97
but this generation's rock just doesn't have any talent in it anymore.

Quoted for naivety and ignorance. You have to look further than just what's on the radio and MTV.

Rep:
Level 86
alot of really interesting arguments. on the one hand i agree with mrmoo in saying that music from the 70's-90's was the best, but on the other i disagree with him saying that bands have no talent nowadays. the bands that are out now have loads of talent (for the most part), its just being warped into a corporate version of what good music should be so it wont ever be what it should be. and with looking further than whats on the radio or mtv its not worth it, most of the indie and non-"mainstream" bands i have heard sound exactly like the mainstream and just dont want a corporate label slapped onto them.
Peace out V^_^

Rep:
Level 97
Then you're obviously looking in the wrong places.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D

Thats totally wrong. The rock back then maybe better but that doesn't mean rock or any music has gotten worse. Just the  styles have sorta changed.

@Halo: Win
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 96
lol @ the musicians dominating this discussion.

Rep:
Level 94
High fives, guys!

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
BACK TO TOPIC >:( I break the chain of musicians talking.

Rep:
Level 91
Blah blah blah...

Quoted for naivety and ignorance. You have to look further than just what's on the radio and MTV.

You obviously don't get the point. I have good music myself, by the good modern day artists. Because I know a few good sites. I meant that the music just sorta died because mainstream is what gives genre's their stereotypes. Majority of the world like crap music, and the small populace who find uncreative lyrics stupid don't have much of a voice. What plays on T.V and radio are usually what people voted "the best songs of today".

- -

Rep:
Level 87
In my own little world...
Yep.
Music was always good, especially in the 90's.
Then people started screaming into the microphones like a crazed banshee and now it's not so great..
They call "Screamo" and has 5 other synonyms including "emo" and "hardcore", insisting they sound different
and are completely different genre. Or so the scene kid/emo/handicapped/*normal* kids in my Intro to Buisness class say. But.. I'm not so sure on that one.

As far as the other genres, bluegrass to rap, rock to country, I have no problem with. Well, as long as it's meaningful or has a point other than to make money.
That's my take on it.

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
Screaming has introduced an interesting new facet to the realm of music, in my opinion. It's just one of those things that tends to get overused.

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2014 Most Unsung Member2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Most Mature MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Most Mature Member2010 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2010 Best Use Of Avatar And Signature Space
Well, my opinion doesn't mean much; all of my musical friends say I have no taste. But I am still going to impose my opinion on you because I am an asshole. Anyway, I don't think that you can really say that this generation of artists has ruined music. Music, like any art, changes over time. I don't think that you can really say in any definitive way that modern music is worse than older music. Music from all generations has its own qualities. That being said, I do hate a lot of music, especially music with screaming idiots (I'm looking at you Alexisonfire. Though I guess the screaming is appropriate if Alex really is on fire). It seems natural to me that any generation has good and bad musicians, just as any generation has good and bad artists and good and bad writers. In any generation, some bad artists are popular (See H.G. Wells, J.K. Rowling), and some good artists are not (See: James Joyce, Ford Maddox Ford). 

All that being said, I also do not think that all mainstream bands are bad. I like Radiohead, Wilco, and I like(d) Modest Mouse, though their last couple albums didn't do much for me. I like Pink Floyd too, though since this discussion is about this generation I guess that doesn't apply. I also like more obscure bands, like Magnolia Electric Co., Arcade Fire (Actually kind of mainstream in Canada), and Wintersleep. I like most classical music too, though again that's not really from this generation. I don't really expect other people to have the same taste in music that I do, but I think that saying that this generation has not produced any good music is blatantly false.

And just for fun I included songs. Whee!
« Last Edit: November 27, 2007, 08:58:06 PM by modern algebra »

Rep:
Level 94
I grew up in the punk scene, and I think that Propagandhi has said it better than I ever could.

Propagandhi - Rock For Sustainable Capitalism

I fuckin' love that one rock video where
that fucking jack-ass mohawked millionaire
prances around by far the worst sausage party on earth,
where by mere chance he's caught on film shaking hands
with an incredibly diverse collection of patriotic skins.
I like the message it sends:
With a Rebel yell, Just Do Exactly What You're Told.
One million douche bags can't be wrong?
"When did punk rock become so safe?"
You'll excuse me if I laugh in your face
as I itemize your receipts
and PowerPoint your balance sheets.

I hear this year's Vans Warped Tour is "going green!"
I guess they heard that money grows on trees.
Hope they ship all those shitty bands overseas
like they did the factories.

Music's power to describe, compel, renew...
It's all a distant second to the offers you can't refuse.
Anyone remember when we used to believe
that music was a sacred place and not some fucking bank machine?

Not something you just bought and sold?
How could we have been so naive?
Well, I think when all is said and done,
just cause we were young doesn't mean we were wrong.

And I'll rock back and forth
on this two-bit hobbyhorse
'til she splinters and gives way.
I'll tend the flowers by her grave.
And whisper her name.

If anyone out there understands
can I please see a show of hands
just so I know I'm not insane?
Ever get the feeling you've been played?

Well, that's rock for sustainable capitalism and you know,
we may face a scorched and lifeless earth,
but they're accountable to their shareholders first.
That's how the world works.

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
...And those are the best lyrics I've read in a long damn time.

Rep:
Level 86
      You guys ever hear of of Nujabes, Shing02?(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LpYVSu1VeU&feature=related)  probably the only rap I really love, all the main stream stuff is about stupid stuff... The lyrics in this particular song is great, so is the beat, then again I like rock too, I just like music that I like. I listen to alot of symphony stuff too the only genre I don't like would be country... thats because I'm from Texas, I just hate hicks in general...

So to add to the topic, I think with more people like Nujabes popping up Music will be better than ever in a few years.
Still working on stuff...

Rep:
Level 96
Nujabes and all the other rap people from the Samurai Champloo soundtrack are pretty cool, because they use/make background music that actually sounds really cool.

though it IS really fucking repetitive and boring, at times

Rep:
Level 86
Yeah it is kind of a taste thing, I can see what you mean, And yeah I love Samurai Champloo :)
had the CD's a little while ago. I just found my JSR Soundtrack, some nice music in that :lol:
Still working on stuff...

Rep:
Level 86
Give him one more.
As far as This generation killing music goes... I sayyyyyyyy, maybe,maybe not. Think about it this way for a moment. How do we as a complete race of humanity, define music? Not just say, one culture or nations popular belief, or even an entire landmasses popular belief. As we all know, music can differ GREATLY, from civilization, to civilization. So in fact, can one generation be killing music, by your own definition, but in another culture, could music be flourishing greatly?

Now, I would like to know where you get your information for, how this generation could be killing music. Is the genres of music you like, turning to your distaste? Or is it the general media, with there critical reviews thats doing it?

EDIT

I wasnt talking to anyone specific in that small rant. I was just making some honest and humble points, thank you all for pondering on my opinions. <3 I love you all.
The boys are going out for hookers and ice cream. Is that something you would be interested in?

GG FUCKING FAGGOT
Rep:
Level 88
Lulz.
I say it is.

Just look at all people that like 50 cents(i hate him)or some more artists singers people

his songs goes like:

bitch,motherfucker,shit,friendly black fellow,fuck,pussy,yo,G-UNIT!!

add some nouns and some verbs and it'll be a hit in no time. this is lame.

Licks
Rep:
Level 91
Sexual Deviant
My sister listens to the "popular" music.
It's like listening to a baby cry, it makes you want to kill somebody

Plus, she is listening to a guy named Baby Bash.
Why the hell would anyone listen to anybody with a retarded name like that?

Absolutely the one chosen by fadark
Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
no rap is kewl an u r hatrz!!1

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
Plus, she is listening to a guy named Baby Bash.
Why the hell would anyone listen to anybody with a retarded name like that?

I listen to Stolen Babies.

Licks
Rep:
Level 91
Sexual Deviant
stealing babies is ok, it's when you start bashing them...

THAT'S JUST WRONG

I am dushbag
Rep:
Level 86

Thats totally wrong. The rock back then maybe better but that doesn't mean rock or any music has gotten worse. Just the  styles have sorta changed.

@Halo: Win
uhh when they took away electric guitar and the lead singer doesnt play guitar it stinks like nickleback and savage garden seem ok

I dont know but when some dude was talking about repeative soundeffects earlier i watched that on much it was about POP music not Rap

I dont know but if you guys know but theres many stles of rap

i can name a few:

Hip-Hop:
mostley urban stuff

Gangsta Rap:
stuff thats popular lately odd

R&B:
love songs are good and ok atleast these ones have respect

Old School Rap:
Fight the power :O

west coast/eastcoast rap:
gangrelated rap from la and ny in america 50 cent seems to dominate this style

gospel:
Kanye west is a good bet i lost a tiny bit of respect when he did that stunt during new orleans.

theres many more like motown i think? And please dont talk to me about Screamo music it stinks a guy screaming into a mike saying things trying to sound demonic trying to sound mentally handicap isnt my taste of music like the drums and stuff are ok but they put techno in theyre songs? gimme a break

too me I listen to classical music dont get me wrong a "tough Gangster" listens to classical music i don't know it sooths me hey if some girl plays the piano for me im hers for ever :O(im not gay)

but back then they called Elvis's stuff "The Devils music" and it was profane in theyre books now the new gen comes in and what do you think parents are calling the new music crap shit things not even reconizeable people are adjusted to listening to whatever they feel or whatever they grew up with hey my dad was rock music all the way . But for some reason things changed hes got like 8 favourite ghetto rap songs odd?

i don't know if falcon gets mad at me about my grammer ill redo this :P to make his experience easier :D

I am dushbag
Rep:
Level 86
I think music in general has lost it's meaning. Nobody listens to anything that means anything. Rap, Rock, Pop, everything. Today's society is just so stupid sometimes. If nobody noticed I can just name a few examples of modern stupidity.

4chan, all southern rappers, Soulja boy, emos, ignorant atheists, civil rights leaders who want to keep power to racial slurs, theists who don't know anything about their religion and use it merely as a brand, ridiculous censorship, people who think macs are "better" than PCs, youtube replacing conventional T.V, destruction of the English language by modern celebrities, people who wear the naruto head band things as casual attire, people who believe the earth is flat, people who pick sides in the political spectrum just for the label, and anonymous.

All that is mainstream is usually pretty stupid sometimes. Because of this stupidity, most people never hear about any good rappers. Stupid people usually play on the radio because "CRANK DAT SOULJA BOY" is much more catchier than good rappers like Nas, Rakim, and KRS-One just to name a few. Same thing with rock I think. Rock from the 70's to 90's were good, but this generation's rock just doesn't have any talent in it anymore.

sorry for double posting but i couldn help my self your calling all the new music crap i agree on souljia boy saying oooo is just like a screamo song on a lower tone nobody wears naruto headbands except for losers and ive heard of Nas but who do you think gave each of the good musicans album labels and and who gave the bad musicans album labels
you yeah you heard me correctly the record industry feeds off teens(and adults and kids lol) whatevers popular whaever everyones listening to thats what the ygo after its all about the money for them heck i dont even know why the jonas brothers exist.

Rep:
Level 97
Get out of Elitist Debate.

I am dushbag
Rep:
Level 86
yeah i didnt see the word elitest tell you mentioned it you can delete my messages after everyone reads it and says its ok i guess :D

I am dushbag
Rep:
Level 86
Agreed.
A question since your here?
how do you give rep's
you should now since you have - 440

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
Agreed.
A question since your here?
how do you give rep's
you should now since you have - 440

you will be able to rep when you have enough posts to do so.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
I agree that this generation of teens like Nouman is killing music.

Rap should not be exactly categorized into music, it's more of really fast talking with drums behind.

The old music was better ;-;
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 87
In my own little world...
Yeah, like the 90's. That was the greatest.

Rep:
Level 90
Returned from the dead.
I can't remember much from the 90's, but there's quite a lot of 80's rock I like.
I don't know much about anything other than rock and metal, but I think the scales have stayed the same. While some aspects of music have taken the wrong turn, some have grown.

Look at celebrities nowadays, not just musicians. I bet in the 80's and 90's, not nearly as many of them do drugs like cocaine as there are now, but on the opposite side, the quality of the music itself has risen. That's just my opinion though, I accept others' opinions as well.
Sincerely,
Your conscience.

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
I bet in the 80's and 90's, not nearly as many of them do drugs like cocaine as there are now

Let's hope you didn't place money on that bet.

Rep:
Level 90
Returned from the dead.
Surely there must have been less. Newspapers only tell what's going on nowadays, so I can only speak for our time ;9
Sincerely,
Your conscience.

Rep:
Level 96
bands in the 70's did mushrooms and acid and LSD, and encouraged their fans to do so as well at live shows (which they did)

Yeah, I don't think it's worse now than it was, in terms of drugs, dude, lol.

Rep:
Level 90
Returned from the dead.
Fair enough, my bad :(
Musical artists nowadays don't encourage it live though. Do they? ???
Sincerely,
Your conscience.

Rep:
Level 96
well, the real point is that laws and social stigmas against hallucinogenic drugs are a little more intense these days

back in the 70's nobody seemed to give a damn

Rep:
Level 90
Returned from the dead.
Fair enough, I need to learn more about the past. :-\
Sincerely,
Your conscience.

Rep:
Level 88
Unoriginal text here.
          I think this generation is killing music. People access it too easily. If there's a song you want, just take it from limewire. I only know a few people who don't use limewire, two of which used to. Heck, even I use it once in a while. Whatever happened to requesting your favorite song on the radio? Whatever happened to listening to the radio all night long just to hear your favorite song? Whatever happened to buying albums and putting them in a portable CD player?
          I believe that CD players make music more enjoyable. People say that iPods and other mp3 players make it more convenient, because you don't have to switch disks, but just because it's more convenient doesn't make it more fun. Your favorite songs get listened to less and less, as you focus on your ABSOLUTE favorites. But with a CD player, you often are tempted to skip around to your favorite songs on the same disk, until you grow tired of it and finally your boredom of the disk you're listening to beats your laziness of not wanting to switch them, and another disk gets to be listened to, and perhaps skipped around on, giving more of your music more attention.
          Most people these days have no right to call themselves "fans" of any music artist. Back in the day, our parents often had posters of their favorite bands in their rooms. I got two full-size posters - one with anime girls and one with the grim reaper. I don't have a Sean Paul poster or a Green Day poster. (Primarily because I'm afraid of being called "gay" for having posters of guy bands in my room.) If you HAVE to download their music, then you should at least have a poster or something like that if you want to call yourself a fan. If you have no poster, then you should at least try to BUY an album.
          I wanna find the guy who invented iTunes, and smack him in the face with a hot, right off the smelting belts iPod. That bastard! You can buy single songs off iTunes for $1.00, but not before they code your email into it, and put a lock on it that doesn't allow you to put it on other computers without accessing your account there too, and so they can send you spam mail if you burn more than 5 disks with the same song on it. And do you think the musicians get paid much? No! They deserve proper payment for their lyrical art! Sure they make a lot off concerts, but owning a song should mean paying monetary respects to the artist, not to his publisher. Atlantic Records should get 10% of the profits, while the artist gets 90%. But unfortunately, it's the other way around.
          Teens these days have no respect for music, or the artists who make it. I buy albums whenever I can. I NEVER download a song from an artist I consider a fan of. I don't just listen to singers and bands, I RESPECT them. And so should you.

Rep:
Level 97
Um... wow. You should really think next time before you decide to post.

1. Yes, downloading music hurts musicians' income. No, it is not a significant amount. If Dream Theater really wants the $0.20 they would have gotten if I purchased their albums, then I'll give it to them. OK, that's a bad example because they condone bootlegging and pirating.

In fact, there are many artists who support pirating because otherwise their music would not be heard as often as if people had to pay for the grossly overpriced CDs. Other artists simply don't care because they get larger income from concerts and initial royalties.

2. Posters =/= Better fan of music.

3. Yes, the record companies should be giving a bigger cut to the artists but that's the way business works.

4. If this generation is killing music, it is not because they download it. It's because the majority have poor taste and idolize "musicians" with very little talent. It's quantity over quality; buying the brand name.

5. Not sure what CD Players vs. MP3 players has to do with this, but it's pretty silly to not prefer something that's more convenient to use when they both give the same result. The only reason to use a CD Player is CD quality > MP3 quality. Some people just don't want to carry 20 CD's and a player around with them when they can just take a little MP3 player.

6. You have no room to discuss other people "killing music", since you're part of #4.

Rep:
Level 88
Unoriginal text here.
          You're just disagreeing with me because you hate me. It's a good thing you're not a moderator, because if you were, this would be called a "conflict of interest". Oh wait, you're an admin! This IS a conflict of interest you psycho!  ;8

You're mom's part of #4.

I'm not disagreeing with you on #4. Anybody who listens to Brittany Spears, or STILL listens to her now, needs to get a life. Same goes for Nsync and the Backstreet Boys.

#2 is correct as well. Weird Al himself said he has no problem with file sharers. But if you ask me, if all file sharers or anything that allows the illegal downloading of music, just ceased to exist, then there would be just as much spread of music without it, because more people would buy albums, or borrow them from friends.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2008, 03:50:05 AM by Animefan »

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2014 Most Unsung Member2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Most Mature MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Most Mature Member2010 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2010 Best Use Of Avatar And Signature Space
How is having an educated opinion a conflict of interest?  :-\

But I'll give way to the ;8 and treat that as if you were joking anyway, though it doesn't seem so.

« Last Edit: April 06, 2008, 04:02:53 AM by modern algebra »

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2014 King of RMRK2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best Counsel2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best Writer2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Writer2011 Best Counsel2010 Best IRC Chatterbox2010 Best Writer
Once again folks,

Animefan does not know what he is talking about.
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

Rep:
Level 97
          You're just disagreeing with me because you hate me. It's a good thing you're not a moderator, because if you were, this would be called a "conflict of interest". Oh wait, you're an admin! This IS a conflict of interest you psycho!  ;8

Holding a position of authority does not mean I can't disagree with members, or that I should hold my tongue (or fingers, for that matter) when I see someone post something stupid. If that were the case I'd remove this status immediately. As far as hating you: I don't. But don't get me wrong, I don't exactly like you either. Hating someone you've only encountered online is pretty shallow, but I know you like to think you're important enough for people to hold such strong feelings against you, so if it makes you feel better go ahead.

You're mom's part of #4.

Quote from: Board Description
Only intelligent debate/chat will be allowed.

?_? Maybe you shouldn't be posting in here.

#2 is correct as well. Weird Al himself said he has no problem with file sharers. But if you ask me, if all file sharers or anything that allows the illegal downloading of music, just ceased to exist, then there would be just as much spread of music without it, because more people would buy albums, or borrow them from friends.

Nobody asked you. But since you brought it up: you're only partially right. More people would purchase music legally but it wouldn't be anything significant. Many people who pirate music still purchase it.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Animefan get out.
If you wanna do the "Intelligent debate thing" you shouldn't abuse or give topics like

Halo's Point: I think the gen. killing music

Your reply: ur mom is killin music

just ruins you more

and more
« Last Edit: April 07, 2008, 12:56:12 PM by Nightwolf »
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2014 King of RMRK2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best Counsel2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best Writer2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Writer2011 Best Counsel2010 Best IRC Chatterbox2010 Best Writer
          Most people these days have no right to call themselves "fans" of any music artist. Back in the day, our parents often had posters of their favorite bands in their rooms. I got two full-size posters - one with anime girls and one with the grim reaper. I don't have a Sean Paul poster or a Green Day poster. (Primarily because I'm afraid of being called "gay" for having posters of guy bands in my room.) If you HAVE to download their music, then you should at least have a poster or something like that if you want to call yourself a fan. If you have no poster, then you should at least try to BUY an album.

So obviously I can't like the Flashbulb, The Beatles, Aphex Twin or Castlevania music because I don't have a poster ?_?

I mean really I'd like you to show me a physical Flashbulb or Aphex Twin album. :<

Also I don't think posters matter about music, that doesn't mean I can only be a fan of Nirvana, Nine Inch Nails and Mudvayne because they are the only posters I have.

Rep:
Level 97
Watch out, you might be called "gay" for having posters of guy bands in your room.

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
Halo touched on most of the points I would have made, but I'll add a few more.

Whatever happened to requesting your favorite song on the radio? Whatever happened to listening to the radio all night long just to hear your favorite song? Whatever happened to buying albums and putting them in a portable CD player?

Technology became more advanced to the point where music is more accessible now. That's what happened to it. Imo, music is more appreciated now than ever before because people have better means of enjoying it.

What does this have to do with anything? I'm a fan of grilled cheese, and I don't have a giant poster of grilled cheese hanging in my room.

Teens these days have no respect for music, or the artists who make it. I buy albums whenever I can. I NEVER download a song from an artist I consider a fan of. I don't just listen to singers and bands, I RESPECT them. And so should you.

If you had any semblance of a clue about what respect is, you would never have said that. The music of today inspires the artists of tomorrow, and doing things "your way" would only serve to deprive these future artists more than is necessary. Not only do I hold a lot of respect for artists, but I hold respect for music as a whole, and I do what I think is right for music. And what I think is right for music is the easiest and most efficient form of exposure to it possible. If I wanted to support a band I'd paypal them 10 bucks or something, instead of handing my money off to corporate bullshit.

And you want to know the best thing about the respect I hold towards artists? You have no place to judge it! So stop acting like you do. Stop acting you're setting an example for everyone else, because you fail to realize that YOU'RE the foolish one here for thinking that the pocket change you're giving to the artists you claim to be a fan of actually matters.

I'd tell you that you ought to not post here anymore, but if anyone's in a position to post in a forum titled "Elitist Debate," it's you.

Rep:
Level 90
Returned from the dead.
Animefan get out.
If you wanna do the "Intellligent debate thing"...
I'm pretty sure last time I checked, Intelligent had 2 l's.

::)
Sincerely,
Your conscience.

Rep:
Level 98
Watch out, you might be called "gay" for having posters of guy bands in your room.

Phh, like I let anyone but me and my cat into my room, and he already thinks I'm gay `_`

Rep:
Level 91
Depends on your definition of "killing music." I think Music is dead simply because people can always go to iTunes to get everything. I remember being raised on cassettes and when CDs went out, that was even better. Now, there's no need for anything. I just like the feeling of going out and buying a CD, opening the package, reading the booklet and whatnot. Thena gain... gas isn't cheap...

But as in music today being dead because of the way sounds are changing, I don't think so. Everyone has different tastes, and my taste is huge. I like Black Sabath, U2, System of a Down, Showbread, Inhale Exhale, and none of those bands are in the same genre. I mean, some of it can get on my nerves because the lyrics suck (Slipknot, in my opinion, has really dumb lyrics), and some of it can just flat out suck (Hannah Montana), that doesn't mean the changing of taste is the death of music.

I like to quote Showbread on this one:  "Music and her patrons are dead and irrelevant, like osteoporosis, she's brittle she is broken."

"If someone tries to debate you into changing your mind about your belief in God, that's not indicative of atheism in its truest form. It's just the work of an asshole who refuses to have the same respect for you that he demands you have of him. When one takes it to the point of debating your religion (or worse), they're overthinking it, and it becomes something similar to doctrine - the very thing atheists supposedly reject." - Mullis Lives!

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
I like Black Sabath, U2, System of a Down, Showbread, Inhale Exhale, and none of those bands are in the same genre.

I think "rock" covers it.

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
'Killing Music' is kind of strong isn't it? Also I don't think any generation can be blamed for how mainstream music is. What can be blamed are record companies pushing artists and bands that could and SHOULD be better. I can't listen to the radio anymore, everything that gets played blurs together and just sounds generic. 

Also the internet isn't hurting music, it's HELPING. If it wasn't for frostwire/limewire or in my case Soulseek I would be unable to find music rom many bands I enjoy. The last time i looked in a record store, they failed to have such bands as Manowar, Blind Guardian, Moonspell, Finntroll and Iced Earth in the metal section. I actually demaned to speak to a manger about this, after I told him his 'Metal' section was a monumental disgrace he promtly said 'Uh that Genre isn't my specalty' When I asked who's specalty it was he just shrugged. I'm GRATEFULL I can download music from bands I like. Also What else is good about the internet is that I can easily find people who like the same kind of bands I do and that they can suggest other bands that most liekly would never be found in FYE.

Lastly about Mp3 plays/Ipods. Saying that having CDs mean you better appreciate music is ludacris. As Mlason pointed out, it's much easier for me to carry my Nintendo DS (I have a Flash card in thre, so it works as an MP3 player as well as plays games) then carry a bunch of CDs. Plus, how do you know that people only listen to their 'favorites' on an Mp3 player? My self and most of my friends that have them just make the player shuffle and listen to what ever comes up.

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
Sorry to get off topic for a second, but SBGX where did you get that flash card / how much does it cost? I've been looking into the same thing for my DS.

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
I'll send you a link in a pm.

But uh, last off topic post.

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
Like hell it is, I want that PM too.

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
me too, seeing as how I haven't gotten it.

Rep:
Level 91
I like Black Sabath, U2, System of a Down, Showbread, Inhale Exhale, and none of those bands are in the same genre.

Uh... Black Sabbath, SOAD, Inhale Exhale are metal, not rock. U2 is definitly Rock. Showbread... I don't know really what genre to put them in. There's different subgenres, but they are not all "Rock."

"If someone tries to debate you into changing your mind about your belief in God, that's not indicative of atheism in its truest form. It's just the work of an asshole who refuses to have the same respect for you that he demands you have of him. When one takes it to the point of debating your religion (or worse), they're overthinking it, and it becomes something similar to doctrine - the very thing atheists supposedly reject." - Mullis Lives!

Rep:
Level 97
I hate subgenres. They're stupid and pointless.

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>

Uh... Black Sabbath, SOAD, Inhale Exhale are metal, not rock. U2 is definitly Rock. Showbread... I don't know really what genre to put them in. There's different subgenres, but they are not all "Rock."

Perhaps "you're a moron" covers it better.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rock_music

Rock music is a form of popular music with a prominent vocal melody, accompanied by guitar, drums, and bass.

I'm pretty sure every band you just listed fits that description.

Rep:
Level 91

Perhaps "you're a moron" covers it better.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rock_music

Rock music is a form of popular music with a prominent vocal melody, accompanied by guitar, drums, and bass.

I'm pretty sure every band you just listed fits that description.

Hmmm, whatever happened to the "intelligent debate?" I guess you don't know what that means...

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
If you're arguing that black sabbath isn't rock, then there's not much intelligence to debate.

Rep:
Level 91
If you're arguing that black sabbath isn't rock, then there's not much intelligence to debate.
Haha... Black Sabbath is rock :D ? I had a feeling you'd say that. I view them as metal. And it's really opinion anyways - also, that's not the topic, so I'll just continue on. Peace.  :blizj:

I still think iTunes harms the feeling of music more than anything else. Sure it ups sales and such, but i just perfer things a bit more simple. That's why I think music is dead/dying anyways. Though I still don't know what a poster has to do with music dying...

Rep:
Level 85
It seems the only music thats thriving right now is metal,not FAIL drowning pool or slapknut (Slipknot) but actual Im not sure about any other music though.Symphonies are getting a huge boost from the number of New video games coming out, that use them.
 97% of all rap is crap to me,new is a abomination(Only pre-90's skaterpunk and crossover thrash is good).
Goth rock is BORING....
New Radio freindly Rock is a Joke.
"Underground" New rock is a Joke as well.
Hours spent so far on RPG MAKER ONE PS1:210:34

Rep:
Level 91
It seems the only music thats thriving right now is metal,not FAIL drowning pool or slapknut (Slipknot) but actual Im not sure about any other music though.Symphonies are getting a huge boost from the number of New video games coming out, that use them.
 97% of all rap is crap to me,new is a abomination(Only pre-90's skaterpunk and crossover thrash is good).
Goth rock is BORING....
New Radio freindly Rock is a Joke.
"Underground" New rock is a Joke as well.

I pretty much agree with you. And Goth Rock is boring, I can't find a goth rock band I enjoy.

Rep:
Level 85
The only gothy band I somewhat like is the NOT BLACK METAL Cradle of Filth,and there Goth stuff is just meh....

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
Haha... Black Sabbath is rock :D ? I had a feeling you'd say that. I view them as metal.

uh, metal IS rock. Do you have any semblance of a brain?

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
I'm agreeing with Malson here, Metal is Rock on steriods. Saying Metal doesn't fall under rock is either ignorant or insane.

Rep:
Level 85
I'm agreeing with Malson here, Metal is Rock on steriods. Saying Metal doesn't fall under rock is either ignorant or insane.

Metal is derived from Blues,your a idiot.

Rep:
Level 90
Returned from the dead.
U ahv bad gramer.
Sincerely,
Your conscience.

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>

And guess what rock is derived from, you moron.

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Malson wins, Flawless Victory.

Rep:
Level 85

Black Sabbath was a BLUES band first and foremost (the ozzy years anyway) I won't deny the Rock influence,but overall they where still blues.And Many genres of metal are derived from Black Sabbath.People classify Metal as Rock on steroids because those people don't really Listen to that much metal. Unless your talking about Fail Bands like disturbed, Godsmack,or Avenged Sevenfold ETC..

Rep:
Level 97
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_sabbath ?_?

Having a blues influence does not make something blues. Either way, your post doesn't help your argument much.

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...

Black Sabbath was a BLUES band first and foremost (the ozzy years anyway) I won't deny the Rock influence,but overall they where still blues.And Many genres of metal are derived from Black Sabbath.People classify Metal as Rock on steroids because those people don't really Listen to that much metal. Unless your talking about Fail Bands like disturbed, Godsmack,or Avenged Sevenfold ETC..

Last time I checked Blind Guardian was far from a 'fail band'. Same goes for Manowar, Finntroll, Moonspell, Iced Earth and pretty much all the other metal I like. Anyone here can tell you, I have a gigantic distaste for mainstream crap.

Rep:
Level 85
ummm...I know i like Blind Guardian too.....I did'nt mention those bands....
              i also like Metal Church, and Dragonforce (Oh,god I said Dragonforce What Have I done!!!!?!?!)

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Dragon Force? Oh god! GO TO YOUR ROOM!

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
fu what's your take on rhapsody (of fire)? I think they're awesome, but they're definitely not as metal as something like BG or Iced Earth.

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Got some DL links?

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
here you are

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...