RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
May is DIDNEY WORL MUNTH!!!!

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
2014 Queen of RMRKProject of the Year 20142014 Best RPG Maker User - Story2011 Best Newbie2014 Kindest Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Creativity2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.GOOD!For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best Yuyubabe Smiley2012 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity);o
I just watched Beauty and the Beast again and saw myself die.

Now I'm mad. :mad:
Spoiler for My Games and Art:
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

The Lhuvia Tales [Current]

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Phoenix Wright: Haunted Turnabout [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Small Bat Dev
Rep:
Level 76
2012 Best Artistf*ck u >:(2011 Best Artist2010 Best NewbieParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Most Attractive Female MemberBronze - Game In A Week VII
Because you used the love of his child against him. YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED

Besides, Simba kicked your tail so :P

Then my son bangs his daughter. Afterlife win.

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Randomizer - GIAW 11Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Kindest Member2011 Best Veteran2010 Most Deserving Of A Promotion2010 Best RPG Maker User (Technical)
And then I bang your son. Oh, wait, no I don't. The only banging is my daughter banging your wife into a deadly river.

RMRK's Mom
Rep:
Level 88
I intend to live forever - so far so good.
2014 Most Missed Member2013 Best Counsel2013 Queen of RMRK2013 Most Mature Member2013 Kindest MemberBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing Reviewer2012 Kindest Member2012 Best Counselluv u bb <3Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantFor taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2010 Kindest Member
I'll be honest I can't remember a thing that happens in 2 or 3 (1 1/2 if you must)   

The first one is the only decent Lion King movie xD

Rep:
Level 82
Guess I'll play along this month too.

I'll take Dodger - Oliver & Company.

I'll let you use your jestery abilities to come up with something. I particularly like the parts with the shades if that gives you something to go on.
(Why do I always feel like it's the end of the world and I'm the last man standing?)

Small Bat Dev
Rep:
Level 76
2012 Best Artistf*ck u >:(2011 Best Artist2010 Best NewbieParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Most Attractive Female MemberBronze - Game In A Week VII
Guess I'll play along this month too.

I'll take Dodger - Oliver & Company.

I'll let you use your jestery abilities to come up with something. I particularly like the parts with the shades if that gives you something to go on.

thats classy.

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81
2014 Best RPG Maker User - GraphicsFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2013 Most Unsung MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.a^2 + b^2 = c^2How can I help you? :DSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 9Bronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
I'd like to throw out that Kovu wasn't Scar's son, just his successor. /nerd

Also, here you go Logan:

Small Bat Dev
Rep:
Level 76

Also, here you go Logan:

I love Oliver and Company. That blue dog ALWAYS scared me as a kid. Reminded me of my makeup plastered and terrifying older relatives.

Rep:
Level 58
Attraction of goodwill
I'll take Tinkerbell if she is still available.

Thank you :)
Sometimes I wonder if I need psychiatric help :'(

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81
2014 Best RPG Maker User - GraphicsFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2013 Most Unsung MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.a^2 + b^2 = c^2How can I help you? :DSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 9Bronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII

I <3 Green Day
Rep:
Level 58
"I'm the finger fucker" -Tre Cool
2013 Best Newbie2012 Most Missed Member2012 Best Writer

yeah, you rule for knowing this.  :)
It's a good year when you win an award and give a name to a beer. But you have to make up a sex position to complete it. That would be the Bullwinkle.
     -Tre Cool

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81
Clopin knows all.  ;)

Rep:
Level 58
Attraction of goodwill
Thanks Ashley :)
Sometimes I wonder if I need psychiatric help :'(

RMRK's Mom
Rep:
Level 88
I intend to live forever - so far so good.
2014 Most Missed Member2013 Best Counsel2013 Queen of RMRK2013 Most Mature Member2013 Kindest MemberBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing Reviewer2012 Kindest Member2012 Best Counselluv u bb <3Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantFor taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2010 Kindest Member
I'm sorry =(  I love you all but Rapunzel was really starting to piss me off. She's way to freaking happy xD

Until next time~ 

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81
Yeah, I think most people got tired of it  ;9

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
2014 Queen of RMRKProject of the Year 20142014 Best RPG Maker User - Story2011 Best Newbie2014 Kindest Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Creativity2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.GOOD!For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best Yuyubabe Smiley2012 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity);o

Except me :tpg: but it's always didney month for Gaston.

Well... kind of... Actually, my next avatar isn't going to be didney. But that's cause me and Malson picked matching ones that we intend to use soon enough. ;) After that, I'm back to didney. :tpg:
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Rep:
Level 60
We're not tired of Didney Worl. :D

...yet. :-X

Rep:
Level 69

Except me :tpg: but it's always didney month for Gaston.

Well... kind of... Actually, my next avatar isn't going to be didney. But that's cause me and Malson picked matching ones that we intend to use soon enough. ;) After that, I'm back to didney. :tpg:
For some reason I can really imagine your current Gaston with a guitar.

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Haha you're not the only one to say that! :P
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Small Bat Dev
Rep:
Level 76

Haha you're not the only one to say that! :P

He's clearly doing this :V

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

He's clearly doing this :V

That's also another good possibility. :o Hmmmm... all very interesting points...
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]