RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Simple Script Shop

Rep:
Level 86
I hate everyone except the ones I don't hate...
No, I don't think it's Blizzards. Let me just check, it's got something to do with Atoria I think. It was in some other add-on pack or something...

EDIT: Okay, it's made by someone called Squall, the script is names "Passability Minimap".
« Last Edit: January 01, 2008, 11:12:56 AM by Demonic Blade »
I wonder how many of my-reps are there for a reason, and not just because some jackass wanted to show off in front of some other jackasses...?
Probably a lot of them - and those people sure as hell don't deserve my pity, let alone my disgust.
That's right, let's see some more -Rep'ing! BOOYEAH!!

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Most Mature MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2010 Most Mature Member2010 Favourite Staff Member
sorry ChaosSpartan. The module I was looking at turns out that it cannot read mp3 or wav files. If you just want the thing to play through, then all you need to do is make it so that there is no battle BGM, but the way I understood it was that you wanted it to mute while the Battle BGM was playing, and you do need a script for that. Sorry, I wish I could have been of more help :(

Shooting for the "MEMBER MODERATOR OF THE YEAR 2007" Award
Rep:
Level 89
Hi, there.
sorry ChaosSpartan. The module I was looking at turns out that it cannot read mp3 or wav files. If you just want the thing to play through, then all you need to do is make it so that there is no battle BGM, but the way I understood it was that you wanted it to mute while the Battle BGM was playing, and you do need a script for that. Sorry, I wish I could have been of more help :(

No worries. But I dont think I ever mentioned MP3s or WAVs. I just wanted it for MIDIs, but that's fine.  :)
Sig by MacGravel

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Most Mature MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2010 Most Mature Member2010 Favourite Staff Member
Well, if that's the case, then I suppose I could probably do it. Do you want the regular map bgm to pause or just to mute? Because I don't see the purpose of muting.

Rep:
Level 89
Hi, there.
Well, pausing is fine. I just dont like it that after every encounter the music starts all over. And in case of multiple encounters, the BGM would just sound annoying.

So, yeah pausing plz.  :)
Sig by MacGravel

Rep: +0/-0Level 86
I like Stuff :D
Im looking forward to the script thats being created- map  bgm script, cuz i also believe that its annoying  that the bgm music repeats too.
Surprised? That the Dark side doesnt have cookies? Well you shouldnt be.

Rep:
Level 88
I don't know anything about scripting, so I'm not sure if this would fit in the Simple Script Shop or not. If it's too big of a request, let me know and I can move it to the main board.

Anyway, can you guys make HUDs? If so, I'll elaborate on what I'm looking for.
Spoiler for My Game Recommendations:
1) Demon Gate --- A great game with a terrific character-relationship system, an engaging story, and plenty of secrets and options for players who wish to be good/evil.
http://www.raizap.com/demongate/

2) Midnight --- A survival-horror game created with RPG Maker XP. Combat plays out in the smoothest running real-time battle system I have seen yet.
http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,23239.0.html

3) The Healer --- A charming game with beautiful mapping and a fun battle system. One of the few games to use a healer as a main character, and so far it's pulled off well.
http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,23524.0.html

Rep: +0/-0Level 86
I was wondering if you guys could make or possibly already have a script to change the currency so that it would be in Canadian dollars, (ie. pennies,nickles,dimes,quarters,loonies,toonies,$5 bills, $10 bills, $20 bills, $50 bills, and $100 bills.)? So that in the "Wallet Menu" it would show up as "Your wallet contains... $55.92" or on the ATM it would pop up with something like "You currently have $2357.84 in your account. If you know of one or if this is possible please let me know!

Rep:
Level 89
Hi, there.
You dont need one. Just go to the Systems Tab in the database and look for currency and change it to whatever you want.

I think default is Zenny.
Sig by MacGravel

Rep:
Level 87

I was wondering if you could make a script where instead of one large items menu, everyone in your party could equip up to 5 items, and use those ones in battle. like, you could equip 3 potions and 2 elixiers or something, and once you've used up those items, you can't use any others until you equip them outside of the battle. is that possible? i'd really appreciate it if someone could get it done, thanks =)

Rep:
Level 90
Returned from the dead.
Like in Drakengard 2?

Sorry, mate, can't do much to help there. (Again) ;9

But you never know, someone else might.
Sincerely,
Your conscience.

Rep:
Level 87
I just founda script by sephi that does what i'm asking, but there's no limits to how many items you can equip per character, and there's not menu scene for it. do you think you would be able to look at that and help, or still no?

Rep:
Level 90
Returned from the dead.
You mean a menu command?

If so, gimme your current menu script, and the one you found. I'll see what I can do ;)
Sincerely,
Your conscience.

Rep:
Level 87
I'm using the silent menu system, I don't actually have a link for it.   it would be fine if you made it compatable with the default menu system. here's the link to the script.-http://www.creationasylum.net/index.php?showtopic=6405

Rep:
Level 89
Waah
I was thinking on making a new thread but now I spotted this thread.
So I take the freedom to ask my question which includes my request at sametime.

Can anyone of you... ummm... 2? Anyways, can anyone of you make a script or so,  so it is possible to enable .gif
to the Show Picture Event that (in my case) just want to run/show
non-animated pictures saved as .jpg, .png or .bmp?

Ps. I hope this ain't a too tiny request >_>
« Last Edit: February 27, 2008, 12:41:27 AM by Nimmer »

Rep:
Level 90
Returned from the dead.
Sorry I never replied, my internet went a couple of weeks ago -.-

@imperfectclone19 - i'll take a look at that script and see if I can do anything ;) You want a limit to how many items? If so, how many max do you want for each character?

@Nimmer - You want to allow .gifs to be displayed using Show Picture? Do you mean animated gifs, or non-animated? If non-animated, can't you use those anyway? I've never actually tried them myself. :-\
Sincerely,
Your conscience.

Rep:
Level 90
Returned from the dead.
@imperfectclone19 - Sorry mate, I can't seem to even get that script to work right :P
Don't lose hope though, maybe someone else can try :-\
Sincerely,
Your conscience.

Rep:
Level 90
Returned from the dead.
Anybody have any requests?
Sincerely,
Your conscience.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
I've been away for -ages- and I'm back now, re-downloading RMXP, blah blah blah, see you all 'round

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

Rep:
Level 87
OMFG look!! Text! :D
Would it be possible to request a CMS? Working on some mock-ups atm.

Rep:
Level 90
Returned from the dead.
I can take that up, as long as it ain't more than 4 characters :D
Sincerely,
Your conscience.

Rep:
Level 87
OMFG look!! Text! :D
it's not more than 4 characters, mind you although i need to see what characters are available to change in party.

this is the main screen setup, where the characters int he party show up witht he basic info. On the kleft side is the general info we need to know about the game: location, money, play time, and the one thing i wanted to add was the ability to see which members were available to you when you change party. In this specific part of the menu, if possible, i wanted it to scroll down and show the characters names and lvl, and when you pressed a name, their status screen would show up, giving you the remaining info.

The main menu has the Item, equip, ability, status, quest, party, save and quit options on the lower part of the screen, taking you to the respective menus.

this is the status screen, just showing the info of the character and a picture of him/her.

The equipment screen can be a little tricky to make, as i wanted it sorta Final Fantasy 9 style, where the available equipment shows on the bottom when you select what you want to equip on a certain slot. can't remember if it's possible to have an optimize function.

The ability screen is going to b the hardest to do i think, because of the passive skills menu. In a nutshell, passive skills lvl up as you get enough AP and use said AP on certain passive ability, making it more powerful. Each passive skill has a 10 lvl cap. The battle usable abilities also have the same concept, only that they gain 1 exp point for each use. Much like FF2.

Found a Script for the passivle skills, if it helps :D
http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,23810.0.html

The item menu is rather simple, if not for the current party sprites above, showing hp and MP. It's ok if it doesn't have the sort function, as i might be asking for too much already. ^^;

This is the quest log menu, which needs a quest log script, and, if possible, is divided onto 4 (or 2) sections: main, sub-quests, summon (quests you attain to capture a summon) and help (help people with certain tasks)
http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,11119.0.html  -This quest log screen can help.

The party screen I haven't made a mockup, but i was thinking of using a Simple Party Selection Script.
http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,7200.msg121416.html#msg121416

Hope i'm not asking "too" much, i know making these are complicated, but if you need any stuff for your game, like graphics for character sand stuff, let me know.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2008, 04:11:42 PM by Zeldrak »

Rep:
Level 90
Returned from the dead.
*twitch*

Just from looking at those, I know there's gonna be a few things I'm not gonna be able to do.
I'm definitely gonna be able to do the status screen, and I'll see what I can do with the Equipment, Quest and Menu Screens. I won't be able to do everything on the Equipment and menu screens, such as optimization, and the layout of the characters on the menu screen.

I'll give it my best shot either way ;)

~Edit

Do you have an image for that little thing around the 'titles' in the top left corners? If so, what's it called, what folder is it in, and what size is it (height/width)?
Also, for the status screen, could you give me an example of the character picture, so I can fit it in properly?
Thanks ;)
« Last Edit: April 06, 2008, 05:52:50 PM by Rune »
Sincerely,
Your conscience.

Rep:
Level 90
Skilled Scripter, Shitty Mapper, Decent Writer.
If you can't finish a part of it Rune, I'll give it a shot. I need a bit of stress relief and I miss working in RMXP. =^-^=

Rep:
Level 90
Returned from the dead.
Wel i'm definitely not gonna be able to do the Ability and Item screens, so if you like, you could take a shot at those :P
Thanks for the help ;8
Sincerely,
Your conscience.