RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Most violent anime you've ever seen?

Rep:
Level 86
Brits, or gtfo.
Elfen Lied, without a doubt.

Nyu, ftw. <33
why are you looking down here srsly i mean, my post is up there.

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 King of RMRK2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best Counsel2014 Best Writer2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Counsel2011 Best Writer2010 Funniest Member2010 Best Writer
Either Ghost in the Shell or Beserk
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

Rep:
Level 86
Brits, or gtfo.
I used to gave a PS1 demo disk for Ghost in the Shell, lulz. <3

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
Yeah, it's Elfen Lied.

Yu Yu Hakusho was pretty violent, too. Not as graphic, but it definitely had some very violent themes and ideas.

Like forcing all the air out of the wounds on your body. Ouch.
And balancing on a metal spike. *shudder*

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 86
Brits, or gtfo.
I saw that on a YouTube video. Ugh. x_x

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
Elfen Lied~

Rep:
Level 86
Brits, or gtfo.
Heh, it seems Elfen Lied's taken the cake. I'm not squeamish, but that episode where Lucy rips that girls limbs off, one by one? -shudder- Horrible..

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Project of the Month winner for April 2008
Higurashi no Naku Koro Ni - dvd version, things they don't show on TV, little girl, naked, with her guts out open =___=

Or Taking your Nails out, one by one.

Stabbig little Kids stuck on the wall in a Cross. With a dagger, madness

Seen Red head cutting half the brain out of a man . . . <shrugs> & later cutting them, limb from limb. =< Higurashi (dvd version) wins, Elfen Lied is just second =/ to me.

Rep:
Level 87
In my own little world...
Havn't seen that, but I vote Elfin Lied. I saw a few episodes for it.
And I had to buy the DVD Box Set.

I love the first episode when Lucy twists the klutz head off.
Poor girl.

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
Higurashi no Naku Koro Ni - dvd version, things they don't show on TV, little girl, naked, with her guts out open =___=

Or Taking your Nails out, one by one.

Stabbig little Kids stuck on the wall in a Cross. With a dagger, madness

Seen Red head cutting half the brain out of a man . . . <shrugs> & later cutting them, limb from limb. =< Higurashi (dvd version) wins, Elfen Lied is just second =/ to me.
oh shit i forgot all about that series

yeah, that series was insane, perhaps even more insane than Elfen Lied

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Most bloody anime i've seen is Fist of The Northstar. I love when people get punched in the face then their head explodes making blood splatter all around.  ;8

Rep:
Level 87
"Dear diary, jack pot"
The most violent and bloody anime I've ever seen must've been Samurai X.

Though if Innocent W, had an Anime series that would be the most bloodiest and violent one I've ever seen.
Deceased, the memories of time flow ever lasting. Let the passion of the living and the dead touch you, and give you their wisdom.

I'd sooner die than leave your side, I'd sooner rust than let you die.

Rep:
Level 87
Most bloody anime i've seen is Fist of The Northstar. I love when people get punched in the face then their head explodes making blood splatter all around.  ;8

That sounds yummy.

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
Oh man, FOtNS. Yeah, it's violent as hell, but it's fucking LOL. I saw this movie based on the series, and it's all I've seen. Fucking HILARIOUS.

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Yeah Ark, that show OWNS! But I've never understood why Arrow finds it funny. He could be picking up on a hoke that I haven't.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
Elfen Lied.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 87
Yeah Ark, that show OWNS! But I've never understood why Arrow finds it funny. He could be picking up on a hoke that I haven't.

Hm, you intrigue me SexualBubbleGumX.
I must watch this show on Youtube.

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Theres also some good Anime Music Videos featuring the series, if you can watch a couple.

Rep:
Level 86
Brits, or gtfo.
... yay blood and gore.

I should so watch some of these on YouTube, lol.

Rep:
Level 87
... yay blood and gore.

I should so watch some of these on YouTube, lol.

Youtube owns my life.

Rep:
Level 86
Brits, or gtfo.