RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Happy Thanksgiving, RMRK!

Rep:
Level 41
Hey Sexy Girlfriend!!!
Another Thanksgiving, another Helen Keller Musical. I am thankful for meeting you all on this website. So, the question is, what are you thankful for?

And here's a Thanksgiving pic:

"I'm singing in the rain, just singing in the rain...."

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
2014 Best RPG Maker User - StoryProject of the Year 20142014 Queen of RMRK2011 Best Newbie2014 Best RPG Maker User - Creativity2014 Kindest Member2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.GOOD!For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best Yuyubabe Smiley2012 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity);o
I'll be thankful when tomorrow/today is over with. :V

Black "Friday" HERE I COME. ;9
Spoiler for My Games and Art:
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

The Lhuvia Tales [Current]

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Phoenix Wright: Haunted Turnabout [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

my name is Timothy what's yours
Rep:
Level 79
Hello
2014 Best IRC Quote2014 Zero to Hero2014 Most Missed Member2012 Zero To HeroSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantContestant - GIAW 9For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Zero to Hero
Happy Givenukkathanhanks happy everyone!

I hope you're all okay after the feasting - becoming a cranberry sauce balloon can be dangerous, I hear.
it's like a metaphor or something i don't know

Rep:
Level 63
オ・マイ・ゴッド ・㉨・
なんでやねん

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
I'm thankful that I'm employed in November.

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

Rep:
Level 85
I solve practical problems.
For taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
Pshh, Canadians had Thanksgiving last month!

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81
2014 Best RPG Maker User - GraphicsFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2013 Most Unsung MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.a^2 + b^2 = c^2How can I help you? :DSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 9Bronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
I'm thankful I'm alive, though I suppose the day's not over. :V

my name is Timothy what's yours
Rep:
Level 79
Hello
2014 Best IRC Quote2014 Zero to Hero2014 Most Missed Member2012 Zero To HeroSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantContestant - GIAW 9For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Zero to Hero

I celebrated Christmas in March, you don't hear me flaunting it all over the place.
it's like a metaphor or something i don't know

Rep:
Level 85
I solve practical problems.
For taking arms in the name of your breakfast.

I celebrated Christmas in March, you don't hear me flaunting it all over the place.
I'm very proud of my October Thanksgiving.

Rep:
Level 41
Hey Sexy Girlfriend!!!
Nothing like ending a Thanksgiving dinner with a recorded marathon of Walking Dead.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
I went to my uncle's and watched Battleship on a 55' inch TV. He also has a sub-woofer the size of my 27' inch tube tv... ._.'
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
happy halloween everybody

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
Nothing like ending a Thanksgiving dinner with a recorded marathon of Walking Dead.
That's a nice tradition.

Our tradition is to have Thanksgiving dinner at about 2:00 pm, and then veg out for a few hours, and then play a 3 hour game of Risk while eating "happy hotdogs," crab cakes, and eggrolls.

I'm making an effort to add crazy strong beer for dessert / game time to this tradition. This year was a success. I brought Southern Tier's Imperial Pumpking (8.6%), Tröegs Mad Elf (11%), and I brought a Rasputin Russian Imperial Stout (9%) for myself for playing Risk. Because a Russian imperial stout is the best beer to drink while playing a war game. I even brought a goblet to drink it out of. And I also haven't shaved all month. It was glorious.

I didn't win, tho. :(

I had two continents, but then my 10 and 12 year old cousins teamed up against me and took me down. But I went down fighting, and with great honor! FOR THE PEOPLE. :mad:
« Last Edit: November 29, 2013, 08:31:19 PM by Moss. »

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 41
Hey Sexy Girlfriend!!!
That's a nice tradition.

Our tradition is to have Thanksgiving dinner at about 2:00 pm, and then veg out for a few hours, and then play a 3 hour game of Risk while eating "happy hotdogs," crab cakes, and eggrolls.

I'm making an effort to add crazy strong beer for dessert / game time to this tradition. This year was a success. I brought Southern Tier's Imperial Pumpking (8.6%), Tröegs Mad Elf (11%), and I brought a Rasputin Russian Imperial Stout (9%) for myself for playing Risk. Because a Russian imperial stout is the best beer to drink while playing a war game. I even brought a goblet to drink it out of. And I also haven't shaved all month. It was glorious.

I didn't win, tho. :(

I had two continents, but then my 10 and 12 year old cousins teamed up against me and took me down. But I went down fighting, and with great honor! FOR THE PEOPLE. :mad:

That is extremely epic, man.  :tpg: I actually have two celebrations that I do crazy things: The week of St. Patrick's day, I drink anything out of a Stein, I wear a kilt, and zero underwear. Being Irish never felt so good.

Then Halloween I build a Jack Skellington with his pumpkin head, and burn it at 9:00pm each Halloween. Afterwards, I dress up in my old tribute GWAR outfit and sing a few songs with my bandmates.

Other than that, Easter is semi-special. Ever since I watched the movie "Mallrats", My friend Jake and I take turns each year dressing up as the Easter Bunny and the other person beats the crap out of the bunny. We do it in malls and shopping center parking lots. The facial expressions we get....priceless.

RMRK's dad-in-training
Rep:
Level 72
Busy Husband, Dad, and Youth Minister
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Easy Mode)2014 Best WriterBronze - GIAW 11 (Normal)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.2012 Best NewbieContestant - GIAW 9
Happy thanksgiving...

Crap I'm late.

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Randomizer - GIAW 11Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Best Veteran2011 Kindest Member2010 Most Deserving Of A Promotion2010 Best RPG Maker User (Technical)
Happy belated turkey day and the start of turkey sammich month!

This year was my first Thanksgiving dinner away from my family, and though I was worried that spending it with Zeich's family would be super awkward due to how passive-aggressive / dramatic they are, it turned out to be a decent affair with good food. Unfortunately, the fun was short-lived as I had work that night for the start of the black friday madness, and that did not go nearly as well as it did last year. x.x;