RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Ahoy, everyone o3o

Rep:
Level 40
Team Rye Creator
For the great victory in the Breakfast War.
Ahoy, Hello, Howdy, etc, what a lovely community ya'll have here.

I've been lurking and barely posting every now and then, and just kinda decided to get more into the community. I felt bad asking for help without getting to know anyone, ya know?

At any rate, My name is Zix, Zix Lutiam to be formal. I'm currently making my own game with RMXP, all with my own graphic style, and hopefully an original soundtrack as well. Demo for that will be up by December (hopefully)

At any rate, it's nice to meet you all. I'll help out in any way I can for others as well, I have a bit of knowledge on game design that I may be able to share with you guise. I'll answer any questions ya throw at me, so fire away if ya want.

That is all for now, I suppose

-Zix
Good things are good by design.

Rep:
Level 64
Welcome to RMRK, Zix.

Rep:
Level 40
Team Rye Creator
Welcome to RMRK, Zix.

Why thank ya, Lige. Good to meetcha~

Rep:
Level 40
Team Rye Creator
If ya guys want, I can be a bit more elaborate about what I say about myself. What I like, what I dislike, etc.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Zero to Hero2013 Biggest Drama WhoreParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
Warm she receives to RMRK. I do not say this sufficient, but on time of record of neighbor in the place, I am our rare option. So very it thanks for its appointment here, that it is happier for this. If the assembly more daily to the of above of the people, that in the days of old person of make had, has been this of shape amused. The years that there is we many people had, that was established, but today we some they have. THIS it should be seen algums to the people and always pleasant news.

To long, did not it do I concluded; the reception be RMRK.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 40
Team Rye Creator
Warm she receives to RMRK. I do not say this sufficient, but on time of record of neighbor in the place, I am our rare option. So very it thanks for its appointment here, that it is happier for this. If the assembly more daily to the of above of the people, that in the days of old person of make had, has been this of shape amused. The years that there is we many people had, that was established, but today we some they have. THIS it should be seen algums to the people and always pleasant news.

To long, did not it do I concluded; the reception be RMRK.

Good gravy, what a mouthful. Thanks for your welcoming, I see quite a few posts by you c:

Rep:
Level 85
I solve practical problems.
For taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
Welcome to RMRK!

Rep:
Level 40
Team Rye Creator
Welcome to RMRK!

HAWLY FLIP IT'S A DOGE, nice to meetcha mang c:

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Project of the Year 20142014 Best RPG Maker User - Story2014 Queen of RMRK2011 Best Newbie2014 Best RPG Maker User - Creativity2014 Kindest Member2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.GOOD!For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best Yuyubabe Smiley2012 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity);o
The lurker lagoon is no place for anyone. Welcome to the sun.
Spoiler for My Games and Art:
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

The Lhuvia Tales [Current]

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Phoenix Wright: Haunted Turnabout [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Rep:
Level 40
Team Rye Creator
The lurker lagoon is no place for anyone. Welcome to the sun.

The sun?
OH LORDY MY EYES ARE LITERALLY MELTING

Jk, thanks for the welcome c:

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81
2014 Best RPG Maker User - GraphicsFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2013 Most Unsung MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.a^2 + b^2 = c^2How can I help you? :DSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 9Bronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
Greetings to you new brethren.

Rep:
Level 40
Team Rye Creator
Greetings to you new brethren.

Why thank ya Sir! Good to meetcha as well.

Rep:
Level 72
~Few people understand the beauty of the night~
2014 Best Topic
Welcome, bienvenue, wilkommen, etc.

Good to see people still joining and contributing to the community =)
Download http://a.tumblr.com/tumblr_lm5v281q6E1qde50fo1.mp3