RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
RMRK Fitness Month

Rep:
Level 85
I solve practical problems.
For taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
BE A MAN, ARLEN. RUN IN THE EFFING SNOW. :mad:

Do it

You pie feeders!
Rep:
Level 68
Everyone... Actually Everyone hates me :)
2012 Biggest Drama Whore
BE A MAN, ARLEN. RUN IN THE EFFING SNOW. :mad:

I would try if there weren't 2 and a half feet of snow on the ground here. Again i say I would try, but 3 inches would be more preferable up here...

Key thing here being me, saying that's what i would do, but in another sense i agree with Zylos, Man up, or you can visit me and run in the snow up here, take your pick!
Final Statement: I chowder5lock am a dipshit and MA is a pretty cool dude.

RMRK's Mom
Rep:
Level 88
I intend to live forever - so far so good.
2014 Most Missed Member2013 Most Mature Member2013 Kindest Member2013 Best Counsel2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing Reviewer2012 Kindest Member2012 Best Counselluv u bb <3Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantFor taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2010 Kindest Member
>makes excuses about why he can't do something
>tells someone else to 'man up'

This thread is for encouragement. Zylos has been around long enough that I'm sure Arlen knew he was joking. You haven't.  Encourage or :rgtfo:

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
2014 Best RPG Maker User - Story2014 Queen of RMRKProject of the Year 20142011 Best Newbie2014 Best RPG Maker User - Creativity2014 Kindest Member2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.GOOD!For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best Yuyubabe Smiley2012 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity);o
This fitness month thing is a really neat idea. :B I'll try my best to give it a shot. Of course, I'll need to prepare for the damage that will come with the vacation coming up next week. ;9

My weight mostly went up mid last year from a lack of doing anything (i.e. being on the internet and sitting around playing/making games).
My goal isn't necessarily to count the numbers I lose. I want the differences to show up in looks mostly. ;o; My plan is to go back to the Pilates I did every night years ago, and tone up a bit. :B I'm also going to try and drink more water, instead of soda and sweet tea (this one is going to be tough for me, because I like the energy boost soda gives me at work). B(

In a lot of cases, I think cutting back on what you drink is even more important than cutting back on what you eat, though. :B
Spoiler for My Games and Art:
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

The Lhuvia Tales [Current]

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Phoenix Wright: Haunted Turnabout [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
I'm down to 210lbs ;]

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

RMRK's Mom
Rep:
Level 88
2014 Most Missed Member2013 Most Mature Member2013 Kindest Member2013 Best Counsel2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing Reviewer2012 Kindest Member2012 Best Counselluv u bb <3Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantFor taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2010 Kindest Member
YOU GO GIRL!

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81
2014 Best RPG Maker User - GraphicsFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2013 Most Unsung MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.a^2 + b^2 = c^2How can I help you? :DSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 9Bronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
Oh, I forgot to post my goal. I want to do at least 30 minutes of exercise per day, and limit myself to drinking mostly water, if not only water.

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
2014 Best RPG Maker User - Story2014 Queen of RMRKProject of the Year 20142011 Best Newbie2014 Best RPG Maker User - Creativity2014 Kindest Member2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.GOOD!For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best Yuyubabe Smiley2012 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity);o
I'm down to 210lbs ;]

Wooo!! B) You got this!

Oh, I forgot to post my goal. I want to do at least 30 minutes of exercise per day, and limit myself to drinking mostly water, if not only water.

There's a lot of cool water flavor squirt thingies that you can add to water and make it taste great. :D I forget what they're called exactly, but they *should* all have 0 calories. :>
Spoiler for My Games and Art:
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

The Lhuvia Tales [Current]

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Phoenix Wright: Haunted Turnabout [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween

RMRK's Mom
Rep:
Level 88
I did great with my goals today. I'm proud of me :)  Now I just need to do this every day o.o

You pie feeders!
Rep:
Level 68
2012 Biggest Drama Whore
No soda, not a problem, get mio energy, it's healthier and makes water taste good too. but the energy ones only have 2 flavors. also if you have fancy tall square glasses you can use one of the flavors (I forgot which one) to make a blue drink and act like your in the world of Tron.

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81
2014 Best RPG Maker User - GraphicsFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2013 Most Unsung MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.a^2 + b^2 = c^2How can I help you? :DSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 9Bronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
I believe you mean star trek, sir.

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
Haha, just not saw all those replies.

I ran two times this week. Close to my "at least 3 times" goal, but I think it's a better idea for me to start slow.

... I get shin splints easily. And blisters (I need new shoes). Also, god damn my calves hurt.

But hey! I discovered that running right after work is a much better time for me. My girlfriend isn't even home yet, so I've got nothing better to do.

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
I hit my goal of 180 today.

You pie feeders!
Rep:
Level 68
2012 Biggest Drama Whore
I believe you mean star trek, sir.
Spoiler for:

I meant what i said, and i said what i meant. And i never payed much attention to the drinks in star trek so i didn't know they had them.

Edit:Or you could simply take a nontoxic blue highlighter, open it, and put the ink and some clear flavoring into your water. then under a black-light it glows, it tastes good, and it's safe to drink. We did this for a science experiment in 7th grade, i forgot what for though.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2013, 11:02:29 AM by crow5derlock »

my name is Timothy what's yours
Rep:
Level 79
Hello
2014 Best IRC Quote2014 Zero to Hero2014 Most Missed Member2012 Zero To HeroSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantContestant - GIAW 9For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Zero to Hero
You only get that awesome tangy taste with the toxic highlighters though.
it's like a metaphor or something i don't know

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81
While that Daft Punk music video was entertaining, I don't consider it "Tron".

RMRK's Mom
Rep:
Level 88
In the last 2 days I met 4 of my 5 goals.  Mostly because I caught that wretched stomach virus and could keep nothing down over the weekend. But it counts :mad:

Last Stop
Rep:
Level 88
Everyone Off
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 92011 Biggest Drama WhoreBronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
MOAR GOALS

Set them now.

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
I ran today. I may run tomorrow, too. I'm actually noticing that I'm making it farther and farther without stopping, and my legs/blisters are getting better / more resilient. So I may go for two in a row.

Now if only I can stop eating so much, and stop myself from thinking "oh, I ran today, I can have that." :\ 

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
My new goal is more lifting, less cardio.

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81
I've been meeting my water goal pretty well. Had a soda from burger king the other day, but other than that I've been good. Only exercised 20 minutes today and yesterday though.

You pie feeders!
Rep:
Level 68
2012 Biggest Drama Whore
Still trying to gain a few pounds, i need to check with a scale and i definitely need to find more food to help gain that weight.

*crack*
Rep:
Level 64
2012 Most Unsung Member2012 Best NewbieFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots
I haven't eaten anything for a few days, I don't feel sick or anything and could probably eat something, but I've had no craving to eat (so I haven't)... Should I be worried?
All of my scripts are totally free to use for commercial use. You don't need to ask me for permission. I'm too lazy to update every single script post I ever made with this addendum. So ignore whatever "rule" I posted there. :)

All scripts can be found at: https://pastebin.com/u/diamondandplatinum3

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
I'm going to start going to the gym again tomorrow.  On my remote days from work I'll go and do cardio for 30m or so.

I've been eating ok, but didn't much care yesterday because I had to drive Tom to the airport.  So I'll make up for it the rest of the week.