RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Duck, Duck, Dare!

Rep:
Level 88
The Sliencer
Dare.I want you to Say I SUCK! On all post for a month.

Dungeons and Dragons Dawn of Darkness: 3% (ON HOLD!)
Dark Lands: 7%

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
I think that would be redundant, what with Zypher's sig and my custom title. Are you sure?

Rep:
Level 88
The Sliencer
Ok mabye the wrong one. I dare you to say I love Monkeys! on all posts for a month.

Dungeons and Dragons Dawn of Darkness: 3% (ON HOLD!)
Dark Lands: 7%

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)

Rep:
Level 90
~
Duck.

*The crappy drawing is coming along just fine and crappy XP*

Rep:
Level 96
Dare you to post an MS Paint you drwaing an MS Paint in Spam.

I love Monkeys!

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
OH well..
DUCK
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 90
~
I honestly hate Paint, why must you make me use it? =(

I'll do it later.

Duck.

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
You didn't HAVE to use Paint. Photoshop would have been acceptable.

Rep:
Level 90
~
I understand that, but Arrow specified Paint.

Rep:
Level 96
* Edgeworth casts FUCKING COME BACK TO LIVE YOU LAZY WHORE OF A TOPIC

DUCK

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>

Rep:
Level 96
DARE omg giddyness

I dare you to become an elephant. Avatar, sig, mannerisms, everything, up to and including Christmas Day. On that day MS paint a Santa Claus hat onto your avatar.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
DARE

I dare you to record yourself making a loud and obnoxious fart noise and post it in Animefan's forum.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!

Rep:
Level 96

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
DARE

I dare you to type in a Jamaican accent until christmas.

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
2013 Most Missed Member2012 Most Missed Member;o hee hee <3For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki
:taco: :taco: :taco:

Rep:
Level 96
...Duck.

That's lame, mon. I'll follow through I guess, but I wish you would pick somethin bettah, ya? I gotta mod de place and all, and when Im tryin' to give people da news they gonna be havin more than a little bit of difficulty undastandin me now.

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Best IRC Chatterbox2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Funniest MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
DARE!

I dare you to put the text "I'm gay for Roph" in your sig. :3

Meet me in the middle
Rep:
Level 89
or left of the dial.
For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam botsSecret Santa 2012 Participant

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Best IRC Chatterbox2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Funniest MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
Dare

I dare you to actually do the dares...