RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Duck, Duck, Dare!

Rep:
Level 90
~
Totally duck.

Full Metal Mod - He will pillage your women!
Rep:
Level 93
The RGSS Dude
Dare, I dare you to pm the next person who posts in the topic saying you're Horny.
"The wonderful thing about Tiggers
Is Tiggers are wonderful things
Their tops are made out of rubber
Their bottoms are made out of springs

They’re bouncy, trouncy, flouncy, pouncy
Fun, fun, fun, fun, fun!
But the most wonderful thing about Tiggers
Is I’m the only one, I’m the only one."

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
OH damn..im a horny now..whats a horny?lol
duck
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
DARE!

I dare you to write in your sig in the same style you have written "Biohazard had a 1 digit iq" and arrowone is a homo ie. In size 24,colour orange, bold, unnderline.

that- "NIGHTWOLF IS THE BEST OF BEST!" and also nothing else should be there except this.
For....2 days.
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
I can't understand your post due to terrible grammar, therefore I cannot fulfill your request. Apologies.

Duck

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Duck,

meh ok im explaining better zypher.
Put a picture of a pig in your sig..
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
You missed your chance, dude. Do it right the first time.

Now, Dare. I dare you to make a picture of Fu buttsexing a goth in Paint, then attach it here.

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Dare you to put a picture of a pig's butt (non animated) in your ava and sig for a week
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 96
*DUCK*

Why is it that no one is actually doing the dares..?

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
they're not daring enough, i did my dare but howmuch ever i try they dont upload it
I made 2 sticks doing, wether u think its Fu or not
NO OFFENSE FU
FUROX!

Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
I will not change my avatar and sig for any dare whatsoever. They're just too valuable.

duck

Rep:
Level 96

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
dare

I dare you to post a picture of yourself sucking on a pencil.

Rep:
Level 96
I can't, no camera...I got lucky at the airshow, they had a photo booth...sorta. Anything else I might do?

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
Draw an MSPaint of yourself sucking on a pencil.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Zypher you have to do your thing!
Duck

ps. 1ST DUCK
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
I told you already, avatar/signature dares are out of the question. They mean too much to me.

Duck.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Dare you to write about pigs in every posts.
Like BLABLABLA
PIgs are cute
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>

Rep:
Level 96
DARE, excuse me, I edited it now. I dare Zypher to draw a picture in MS PAint of himself kciking another user (not me, I want to see who else you would pick) in the ass.

« Last Edit: October 14, 2006, 06:25:45 PM by arrowone »

Rep:
Level 90
~

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
Arrow's is void, as there were no ducks before him. And I love pigs.

Duck.